S
Sirk
Guest
I refuse to discuss this with you until you answer my question about cheese. Be careful how you answer. Do you like cheese?
Yes or no
Yes or no
you think to much of your self if you are suggesting you are the enemy. where you are is to think we have to prove anything to you we do not. One only has to look at the Q?'s you have asked to understand that they are completely self indulged. and really it is very hard to even take you seriously with allergorizing you do with the Word of God. you use know scriptural ref: you insult people q?'s and mock what you say is thier lack of understanding. you can have your "i'm a victim for the cause of Christ" mentality. But you lack understanding of scripture which is self evident.I will give you people some good advice to help you out.
After all it is written to love your enemies.
If you are going to accuse someone.
Anyone
even the devil.
Make sure that you can prove your accusation is true.
To God.
And never forget
God will not believe you if what you say is not true.
I love all of you more than any of you love me.
None of this you have said to me is true.you think to much of your self if you are suggesting you are the enemy. where you are is to think we have to prove anything to you we do not. One only has to look at the Q?'s you have asked to understand that they are completely self indulged. and really it is very hard to even take you seriously with allergorizing you do with the Word of God. you use know scriptural ref: you insult people q?'s and mock what you say is thier lack of understanding. you can have your "i'm a victim for the cause of Christ" mentality. But you lack understanding of scripture which is self evident.
lol again it doesn't matter to me that you think it is true or not The influence is not to prove anything to you lol No I don't accept your challenge because I am not trying to prove nothing at all other than you do not know the word of God and think of yourself way to highly which is self-evident. a Christian does not go to another brother and place a challenge lol no sir you I shall not challenge.None of this you have said to me is true.
If you believe otherwise then pick out any part of it and prove it.
I will prove false anything you say as your proof.
Do you accept this challenge?
Yes or no?
LOL You crack me up, bro!I refuse to discuss this with you until you answer my question about cheese. Be careful how you answer. Do you like cheese?
Yes or no
Spoken like a veteran of being banned from forums, and having multiple screen names -- otherwise known as "sock puppets."Nor does it matter to me how many forums you have been banned from or
how many screen names you have.
Are you a child of the devil?Spoken like a veteran of being banned from forums, and having multiple screen names -- otherwise known as "sock puppets."
Are you a sock puppet, Jack?
Speaking of children of the devil...Are you a child of the devil?
I already know the answer I want to see if you admit it.
Are you a child of the devil?
I already know the answer I want to see if you admit it.
well Sirk my brother I will answer for you yes I do like cheese smoked grudaGee whiz...I just wanna know of he likes cheese and he thinks I'm the devil. I'm really starting to question my self worth cuz of this guy.
You're presently headed for the lake of fire, friend.I have good news though.
Everything on this thread.
All these words that we have exchanged with each other.
GOD IS GOING TO JUDGE.
And He told me winner takes all.
I like that part.
WINNER TAKES ALL.
I have good news though.
Everything on this thread.
All these words that we have exchanged with each other.
GOD IS GOING TO JUDGE.
And He told me winner takes all.
I like that part.
WINNER TAKES ALL.
Weren't you defending this guy earlier today and directing your "lol hahahah's" towards me?lol hahahah the sad thing is you really believe that. The bible says Jesus is the Way the only way
I was not defending him earlier if you think so. I have just answered the Q? he asked LOL the difference in my humble op. is I don't care what he thinks about me nor am I trying to prove him wrong. and I never directed my lol hahaha at you ok communication in this setting cannot be fully seen just so you knowWeren't you defending this guy earlier today and directing your "lol hahahah's" towards me?
The guy needs a lot of help.
Hopefully, everyone on this forum will take the time to pray for him.
Good night.
I am more willing to speak with you because you and I have more in common in context to the bible I have been very respectful to you and him I have only made statements to what he has said and have not challenged him as he would likeWeren't you defending this guy earlier today and directing your "lol hahahah's" towards me?
The guy needs a lot of help.
Hopefully, everyone on this forum will take the time to pray for him.
Good night.
well Sirk my brother I will answer for you yes I do like cheese smoked gruda
All joking aside, again, I hope that everybody here takes it upon themselves to pray for this man. I mean, his situation really is scary and it's firsthand evidence of how deceived or deluded one can actually become. Here's a man warning us all of the things which he should be warning himself of. Again, it's scary...it really, really is. I pray that he comes to his senses before it is too late. As you and I both know, having both encountered this person several times in the past, his delusion has been going on for years. How many people have sought to help him already? How many people have prayed for him already? How many times has God Himself sought to bring this man to repentance already?