J
Jullianna
Guest
Father, I bring Gary before You and ask that you be with him right now, touch his body, make him whole. In Jesus' precious Name I ask it. Amen.
lil_christian- I prayed for you last night. I prayed that you could grow to feel comfortable in your own skin, that you could see the beauty that the rest of us see, and that the struggles you face as a young woman will not harden that unique and gentle heart of yours.
kenthomas- I prayed for you; I honestly didn't have the words, but asked the Lord just to lift you up, help you rise above whatever you may be going through.
There are a bunch of wonderful women on here who I thanked God for. I don't think you ladies realize how great you really are, or the lives that you touch just by being you.

YES!!I have prayed for the Bible Discussion forum, that it will be flooded with true believers who know how to share the truth boldly and in love with true seekers, and that God will deal with the abundance of mockery and personal attacks.
We can complain about it or we can be part of the solution. When I complain about it, it sounds too much like gossip. Let us be Your witnesses, Lord.
Grace, I have prayed for you. A prayer for joy. A prayer of blessing.
You're an incredible, strong lady. Know that. <3
In addition to the specific prayer requests elsewhere on this forum, I prayed for:
You - who have a great job, great looks, intelligence, humor - - yet struggle with self-esteem issues.
You - who are such a strong person, that you continue to realize that it's okay to also show vulnerability, and that it's stepping stone to a wonderful but different kind of courage.
You - to stop seeing yourself as the Ugly Duckling, and start seeing within you the same beauty that God sees.
and You - who have such wisdom and insight, that you would be bolder in sharing instead of timid as soon as your comments begin to get profound.
Thanks - I was concerned that I was "calling people out" though I tried to keep things kind of general too. Wasn't trying to play games or be offensive. Though I do have specific people in mind, I see myself in some of these too, and will gladly receive prayer as well.I pray that CatHerder would PM the people he's talking about, so they know he's talking about them.
The thing is, I think a lot of us can see ourselves in at least some of the prayers Steve posted, so it's probably best left like it is, and each reader can ask the Lord to help them be more like Him, especially if a conviction is felt concerning anything we read.