The Intersection of Theoogy and Science

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Bowman:
YOU have yet to show US, after being called to repeatedly, the most obvious examples are your cowardly ducking from magenta, listed below.



Here's a piece from post#337 on the thread you yourself directed us all to check on earlier in this thread. ..........----->
--->Jews and Christians are reading the same exact OT material...and yet, getting two diametrically opposed worldviews as a result.If this happens for the Jew, then it can occur for the Muslim, as well...Muhammad is the main prophet of Islam not Christ. The Koranic Muhammad IS Jesus Christ!<---

Your words, and there's plenty more buried under posts and reposts, I'm not going back digging through your muslum garbage to prove what is already public record. If you're genuinely searching for the truth, the Lord Jesus Christ is the true God and Savior, and you've been here long enough to know that truth, and to have heard that if you call on Him alone to save you, He will because He loves you and died for your sins and rose from the grave to prove it.

But if you're here to spew more lies about Jesus and defend a demonic religion of hate, be reminded that this is a christian forum and Jesus is Lord. :)

Wrong.

The link I posted went directly to post #346, and the verbage is as thus...

'You are confusing the fictitious islamic 'Muhammad' with the Koranic Muhammad.

The term 'Muhammad' only occurs four times in the Arabic of the Koran, and, in each occurrence is in the context of the Biblical Jesus Christ.

The term 'Muhammad' was not even a personal name when the Koran was written...the name came later....it was a participle at the time, meaning 'Praised One'...same epithet as used in the Holy Bible to describe Jesus Christ.

Its a simple matter for any scholar...'


Now....keep ignoring this response and keep trumping up your false charges....
 
Bowman:
I really don't care about the false prophet muhammed, a false god allah, or their religion of false peace. I'm sure there are plenty of muslum places you can go to tell people the lie that Jesus and muhammed are the same, but here we believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of the True and Living God. Ignoring your words or mine is not that big a deal.
Ignoring His Word is perilous.
 
Bowman:
I really don't care about the false prophet muhammed, a false god allah, or their religion of false peace. I'm sure there are plenty of muslum places you can go to tell people the lie that Jesus and muhammed are the same, but here we believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of the True and Living God. Ignoring your words or mine is not that big a deal.
Ignoring His Word is perilous.

You're new here...so we will cut you some slack, for your ignorance.

Still waiting for you to address my response...
 
Wrong.
The link I posted went directly to post #346, and the verbage is as thus...
'You are confusing the fictitious islamic 'Muhammad' with the Koranic Muhammad.
The term 'Muhammad' only occurs four times in the Arabic of the Koran, and, in each occurrence is in the context of the Biblical Jesus Christ.
The term 'Muhammad' was not even a personal name when the Koran was written...the name came later....it was a participle at the time, meaning 'Praised One'...same epithet as used in the Holy Bible to describe Jesus Christ.
Its a simple matter for any scholar...'
Now....keep ignoring this response and keep trumping up your false charges....
More of your lies and deflections. Post #337 (<<~~ that is a link, if you click it, it will take you right there) of http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/133816-similarities-islam-christianity-17.html goes directly where B1Davanda said it would: to you claiming that "The Koranic Muhammad IS Jesus Christ!" It is the last thing you say in that post, though probably not the first time you have said it.
 
Wake up...

More of your lies and deflections. Post #337 (<<~~ that is a link, if you click it, it will take you right there) of http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/133816-similarities-islam-christianity-17.html goes directly where B1Davanda said it would: to you claiming that "The Koranic Muhammad IS Jesus Christ!" It is the last thing you say in that post, though probably not the first time you have said it.


The assertion was made in #337.

The defense of this assertion was made in #346.

Now...

What is your excuse going to be this time for continuing to ignore my explanation....?
 
Re: Wake up...

The assertion was made in #337.

The defense of this assertion was made in #346.

Now...

What is your excuse going to be this time for continuing to ignore my explanation....?

You've clarified your statement.

What's the problem?
 
Re: Wake up...

The assertion was made in #337.
The defense of this assertion was made in #346.
Now...
What is your excuse going to be this time for continuing to ignore my explanation....?
You have been told multiple times, so what is your excuse for refusing to show us, as asked multiple times, how Scripture supports your blasphemous belief that Jesus Christ was Mohammed? An adulterous war mongering pedophile who admitted to being a sinner was the sinless son of God? Show us with Scripture how this can be so.
 
Re: Wake up...

You have been told multiple times, so what is your excuse for refusing to show us, as asked multiple times, how Scripture supports your blasphemous belief that Jesus Christ was Mohammed? An adulterous war mongering pedophile who admitted to being a sinner was the sinless son of God? Show us with Scripture how this can be so.

I don't think that's what he was saying... or believing.
 
Re: Wake up...

I don't think that's what he was saying... or believing.
Then you are wrong. We have quoted exactly what he said. Click the link! It is right there for you, I told you exactly where to look. Don't just say, "I don't think so cuz I haven't seen it." Go look for yourself and stop guessing.

Here is the link again
#337

and exactly what he said:

The Koranic Muhammad IS Jesus Christ! <<~~ Bowman's words

We are asking him to defend it with Scripture, since he says he bases his beliefs on what Scripture says.
 
Re: Wake up...

Then you are wrong. We have quoted exactly what he said. Click the link! It is right there for you, I told you exactly where to look. Don't just say, "I don't think so cuz I haven't seen it." Go look for yourself and stop guessing.

Here is the link again
#337

and exactly what he said

The Koranic Muhammad IS Jesus Christ! <<~~ Bowman's words

We are asking him to dend it with Scripture, since he says he bases his beliefs on what Scripture says.

Yeah, I checked your link--I read the posts.

I also read his clarification of those words. (#346)

----

Is the grass green? Yes.
Can we prove this with scripture?
...I don't think so, and what is the point?
 
Re: Wake up...

You have been told multiple times, so what is your excuse for refusing to show us, as asked multiple times, how Scripture supports your blasphemous belief that Jesus Christ was Mohammed? An adulterous war mongering pedophile who admitted to being a sinner was the sinless son of God? Show us with Scripture how this can be so.

Apparently, you have yet to read my reply....and you are still confusing the islamic Muhammad with the Koranic Muhammad.

Are you doing this out of ignorance, or spite...?
 
Re: Wake up...

Yeah, I checked your link--I read the posts.
I also read his clarification of those words. (#346)
----
Is the grass green? Yes.
Can we prove this with scripture?
...I don't think so, and what is the point?
Are you really saying you believe that asserting the grass is green is on a par with asserting that Jesus Christ was Mohammed? That surely seems to be what you are doing.
 
Re: Wake up...

Apparently, you have yet to read my reply....and you are still confusing the islamic Muhammad with the Koranic Muhammad.
Are you doing this out of ignorance, or spite...?
I would like you to support your belief with Scripture as requested multiple times, since you said that is what you base your beliefs on. Are you stupid, or do you just keep deflecting hoping we will forget you have said a confessed sinner was the sinless Son of God?
 
Re: Wake up...

Are you really saying you believe that asserting the grass is green is on a par with asserting that Jesus Christ was Mohammed? That surely seems to be what you are doing.

I am not equating grass to Christ.

I am saying that some things aren't explicitly stated in the Bible--scripture can't be used to prove everything.

There was (and is) only one Jesus Christ.
 
Re: Wake up...

I am not equating grass to Christ.
I am saying that some things aren't explicitly stated in the Bible--scripture can't be used to prove everything.
There was (and is) only one Jesus Christ.
And yet we are being told Jesus was Mohammed. Stop interfering. You are not helping even if you think are, even if it is your hope to do so. Either agree or disagree: was Jesus Christ Mohammed? And if you think He was, side with Bowman and defend it. If you believe He was not, then join us in asking for proof from Scripture where Bowman says he bases his beliefs.
 
The Koran also says that Jesus was not crucified. Are we to accept that as a fact also, because the Koran says it? Where exactly do you draw the line Justin? And where does Bowman draw it? Obviously not on the revealed written Word of God. He syncretizes, which is just a fancy word for spreading lies.
 
Re: Wake up...

I am not equating grass to Christ.

I am saying that some things aren't explicitly stated in the Bible--scripture can't be used to prove everything.

There was (and is) only one Jesus Christ.
So then equating Jesus and muhammed is a LIE!
Screenshot_2016-04-15-13-53-55.jpg
And he's been called on this repeatedly.
 
Re: Wake up...

I would like you to support your belief with Scripture as requested multiple times, since you said that is what you base your beliefs on. Are you stupid, or do you just keep deflecting hoping we will forget you have said a confessed sinner was the sinless Son of God?


Actually, we want to see how many more descriptives you can put forth, first, Christian...
 
Re: Wake up...

Actually, we want to see how many more descriptives you can put forth, first, Christian...
I used one, you used two... but go ahead and think you are better than I am for asking if I was ignorant, your word had more syllables than mine even if it means basically the same thing, Islamist.

Or should we be calling you a Mohammedan?