the kingdom of satan

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
We went to Grandmother's house too on Christmas Eve.
Our Christmas day was when we saw family, and our's would always host many aunts, uncles, and cousins for a full-spread dinner of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy, home-made cranberry sauce, a number of vegetable dishes plus squash, creamed onions, multiple choices of home-made pie for dessert including (real) minced meat, and as always, our standard apple pie, fruit cake (both light and dark), other cakes, a variety of cookies, ice cream, and bowls of candy and chocolates everywhere. With possibly forty people in attendance, the adults sat at the dining room table with all extensions added plus card tables on either end to accommodate them, and the children ate in the kitchen. All the women would pitch in for clean-up, doing dishes, and packing away left-overs, and we would play card and board games throughout the afternoon and following dinner. Having help with the dishes on days like those was great, because I was raised from a young age doing dishes every day for about dozen people, and on those day all I had to do was show the ladies where to put things as they washed and dried :D

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Our Christmas day was when we saw family, and our's would always host many aunts, uncles, and cousins for a full-spread dinner of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy, home-made cranberry sauce, a number of vegetable dishes plus squash, creamed onions, multiple choices of home-made pie for dessert including (real) minced meat, and as always, our standard apple pie, fruit cake (both light and dark), other cakes, a variety of cookies, ice cream, and bowls of candy and chocolates everywhere. With possibly forty people in attendance, the adults sat at the dining room table with all extensions added plus card tables on either end to accommodate them, and the children ate in the kitchen. All the women would pitch in for clean-up, doing dishes, and packing away left-overs, and we would play card and board games throughout the afternoon and following dinner. Having help with the dishes on days like those was great, because I was raised from a young age doing dishes every day for about dozen people, and on those day all I had to do was show the ladies where to put things as they washed and dried :D
You just described a banquet fit for a king. We will be attending a banquet later on seated at the Lord's table. I'm sure He will put on a good spread. I ain't doing no dishes afterwards though.

MyrtleTrees

Sep 5, 2014
Wow! You just solved a 2000 year mystery! And this gives you the authority to condemn 2 billion people to hell. who are you. the next coming? Lol... I'll pray for you. God bless...
I'm not the authority that condemns such people to hell - it's God and His Word. Jesus condemned the Pharisees and rulers of the temple, too, and said they didn't really know God - and that they were "children of the devil." Jesus said there is only one way to obtain salvation, and that it was through Him. And they wouldn't accept that idea.
Acts 4:12

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
KJV

Gal 1:8-9

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
KJV
God would like all people to be saved. But knows that most people will reject Him. But He has made it so all who sincerely seek Him, will find Him and the way of salvation.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You just described a banquet fit for a king. We will be attending a banquet later on seated at the Lord's table. I'm sure He will put on a good spread. I ain't doing no dishes afterwards though.
My mother never knew who was going to show up for our weekly Sunday meal, and the same could probably be said to be true for Christmas, because the families who were invited and expected to come could bring extra people with them, though there was always plenty to go round and nobody left hungry :)

Sep 13, 2018
I'm not the authority that condemns such people to hell - it's God and His Word. Jesus condemned the Pharisees and rulers of the temple, too, and said they didn't really know God - and that they were "children of the devil." Jesus said there is only one way to obtain salvation, and that it was through Him. And they wouldn't accept that idea.
Acts 4:12

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
KJV

Gal 1:8-9

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
KJV
God would like all people to be saved. But knows that most people will reject Him. But He has made it so all who sincerely seek Him, will find Him and the way of salvation.

So now you are saying that all Jew's are "children of Satan And are condemned to hell...?

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016

The bar code is the mark of the beast 666.
nobody can sell, buy without that bar code.

This is not true, the mark is not here yet, and it will be on the right hand or the forehead, the barcode does not go on our body.

Sep 13, 2018
The bar code is the mark of the beast 666. nobody can sell, buy without that bar code.

This is not true, the mark is not here yet, and it will be on the right hand or the forehead, the barcode does not go on our body.

How is your hand or forehead not part of your body.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
the whole entertainment industry belongs to satan, it can never be good, in any context, or form. those who form it have sold their souls for success, and we fall into their traps because satan is desirable. the whole market, all the products belong to satan, the bar code is the mark of the beast 666. nobody can sell, buy without that bar code. people have sold their soul for little things.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. (Revelation 13:16-17)
Good day Cristian!

Though the Universal Product Code (UPC) and the Point of Sale (POS) are apart of the mark technology, they are not the mark of the beast. The UPC simply identifies each individual product. We must apply the given scriptural information in order to come to a right conclusion. Therefore, there are two major characteristics to the mark:

1). Goes in the hand or the forehead

2). Without it no one will be able to buy or sell

The UPC does not and will not go in the hand or forehead, but identifies a specific product.

Check out the following videos to see the technology of the mark. This mark of the beast technology will continue to evolve in preparation for the revealing of the antichrist/beast.

I put a chip in my Hand to Replace my Wallet:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...C5293894ECC971F10B69C5293894ECC971F&FORM=VIRE

Why human chipping is so popular in Sweden:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...2743370E610BFFE708A4274&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
the whole entertainment industry belongs to satan, it can never be good, in any context, or form. those who form it have sold their souls for success, and we fall into their traps because satan is desirable. the whole market, all the products belong to satan, the bar code is the mark of the beast 666. nobody can sell, buy without that bar code. people have sold their soul for little things.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. (Revelation 13:16-17)
that bar code represents, in a way, the modern, smart man. we are at the threshold where we were promised that we will become like God, artificial intelligence, robots are an important step. who promised us that we would become wise like God? satan. it doesn't mean that God wants us to be fools, no, he wants us like angels.
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. (Revelation 13:14-15)
the TV is the icon of the beast. it is about the survival of the fittest. the internet has the same purpose. i never felt that if you do not worship the TV, someone will kill you, but it is clear that we, the weak, are the prey of the tough ones, that is what the TV "teaches" us. we all believe that the winner takes everything, the loser takes nothing. do not forget that satan wants to kill us, do not be worried because God will provide everything we need. this is the life, we have a kingdom with all kinds of things, and everyone chooses what they like, but addictiveness, greed, success, adultery, killings (for food) do not belong to God, if you want them you must worship satan. any man can sell his soul to the devil for anything, but the price to pay is huge.
36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? (Mark 8:36)
the killings for food will cease someday, but now it is allowed, as long as we are not aware that to not kill is a commandment. God gave us permission to eat meat, but my opinion is this: it's tricky. if everything is bad, what does God give us then? God gives us peace, joy, love.
By the way, the whole entertainment industry is not of Satan. I'm sure that there are many believers in Christ who make their living in that industry.

Sep 13, 2018
Good day Cristian!

Though the Universal Product Code (UPC) and the Point of Sale (POS) are apart of the mark technology, they are not the mark of the beast. The UPC simply identifies each individual product. We must apply the given scriptural information in order to come to a right conclusion. Therefore, there are two major characteristics to the mark:

1). Goes in the hand or the forehead

2). Without it no one will be able to buy or sell

The UPC does not and will not go in the hand or forehead, but identifies a specific product.

Check out the following videos to see the technology of the mark. This mark of the beast technology will continue to evolve in preparation for the revealing of the antichrist/beast.

I put a chip in my Hand to Replace my Wallet:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...C5293894ECC971F10B69C5293894ECC971F&FORM=VIRE

Why human chipping is so popular in Sweden:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...2743370E610BFFE708A4274&view=detail&FORM=VIRE
Hey Ahwatukee,

I have told you. Visa tried to market this 15, 20 year's ago. Do you really think that people
would accept this? I'm too paranoid to buy anything off the internet. (Amazon).

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Hey Ahwatukee,

I have told you. Visa tried to market this 15, 20 year's ago. Do you really think that people
would accept this? I'm too paranoid to buy anything off the internet. (Amazon).
Hello 1Christian1!

I'm glad that you are paranoid to buy anything off the internet. It means that you fear God, are believing His word and are concerned. However, in answer to your question, I don't have to think about whether or not people will accept this device in the hand or not, because they already are and with zeal. This is what I have been trying to tell you and why I posted those videos of the eagerness of people to accept this chip implant. It's already happening!

This mark of the beast technology has been evolving for many years, beginning with the first ATM's, followed by the UPC and POS systems. And those were followed by the RFID chip under the skin of the hand, which is now being used to make purchases (buying). People in Sweden are even paying for their train tickets right on the train by having their hand scanned, which debits their account in real time just like a card or phone app. It's hear and evolving and will continue to do so in preparation of the revealing of that antichrist/beast.

Just keep your eyes open and you will begin to see people paying for things with the scan of their hands instead of the swiping of their card or phone apps. Sweden and her sister countries are already way ahead of the rest of the world, as they are pretty much a cashless society.

MyrtleTrees

Sep 5, 2014
So now you are saying that all Jew's are "children of Satan And are condemned to hell...?
No. I'm saying all Jews as well as all people who don't accept Jesus as Savior and Lord (God) of their lives, are headed for hell. That's what the Bible says. I know verses that prove that's true.

Sep 13, 2018
No. I'm saying all Jews as well as all people who don't accept Jesus as Savior and Lord (God) of their lives, are headed for hell. That's what the Bible says. I know verses that prove that's true.
So the "Old Testament " is dead????

Sep 13, 2018
Hello 1Christian1!

I'm glad that you are paranoid to buy anything off the internet. It means that you fear God, are believing His word and are concerned. However, in answer to your question, I don't have to think about whether or not people will accept this device in the hand or not, because they already are and with zeal. This is what I have been trying to tell you and why I posted those videos of the eagerness of people to accept this chip implant. It's already happening!

This mark of the beast technology has been evolving for many years, beginning with the first ATM's, followed by the UPC and POS systems. And those were followed by the RFID chip under the skin of the hand, which is now being used to make purchases (buying). People in Sweden are even paying for their train tickets right on the train by having their hand scanned, which debits their account in real time just like a card or phone app. It's hear and evolving and will continue to do so in preparation of the revealing of that antichrist/beast.

Just keep your eyes open and you will begin to see people paying for things with the scan of their hands instead of the swiping of their card or phone apps. Sweden and her sister countries are already way ahead of the rest of the world, as they are pretty much a cashless society.
The reason that sticks in my brain is because I had just read a book, (I think it was by George Orwell)
"1984" it was all about this!.When I read about this "chip" that the banks were working on It scared the hell out of me! Now, year's later you are correlating this to the bible. Don't know what to think. One
thing is for sure. I will die before I ever let this happen to me or my loved one's.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
We say so many things that.. just humor. Yet.. did you know the enemy does not? He can use what we say against us. He never says "oh they were just kidding". No.. we say it.. we spoke it.. why do you think GOD would tell us.. warn us we will answer for every idle word? Because we were made in His image. Our words are life or death. Anyway

Like others.. WHOLE.. no... and yes in English we say 666 but thats not how it was written. Its 600,60,6 and some other scrolls have 600,16,6.

Not sure why I am posting.. I think the person might have left. So .. out of the heart the mouth speaks. What we put in.. like it or not agree or not.. it WILL come out.

UnoiAmarah

Jul 28, 2017
Jesus condemned the Pharisees and rulers of the temple, too, and said they didn't really know God - and that they were "children of the devil."
If not mistaken he was referring unto whosoever commits sin were the children of the devil.

30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
John 8

In particular to their response that they be Abraham's seed.

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

But whosoever commits sin being of the devil is also repeated in 1 John 3:8

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Sep 13, 2018
We say so many things that.. just humor. Yet.. did you know the enemy does not? He can use what we say against us. He never says "oh they were just kidding". No.. we say it.. we spoke it.. why do you think GOD would tell us.. warn us we will answer for every idle word? Because we were made in His image. Our words are life or death. Anyway

Like others.. WHOLE.. no... and yes in English we say 666 but thats not how it was written. Its 600,60,6 and some other scrolls have 600,16,6.

Not sure why I am posting.. I think the person might have left. So .. out of the heart the mouth speaks. What we put in.. like it or not agree or not.. it WILL come out.
So, are you saying that the devil is going to tell on us? Can't we say that the Devil made me do it? I never saw this law in the Ten Commandment's. Thou shall not have a sense of humor? This is what keep's me sane...

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
The reason that sticks in my brain is because I had just read a book, (I think it was by George Orwell)
"1984" it was all about this!.When I read about this "chip" that the banks were working on It scared the hell out of me! Now, year's later you are correlating this to the bible. Don't know what to think. One
thing is for sure. I will die before I ever let this happen to me or my loved one's.
I've attached those videos of the mark technology. One is Charlie an editor for BuzzFeed Magazine who wanted to be the first person to live for a whole month by paying for everything with just the scan of his hand. And the other one is a journalist doing an article on those who are being chipped under the skin of their hands.

I put a chip in my hand to replace my wallet:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?
q=i+put+a+chip+in+my+hand+to+replace+my+wallet&view=detail&mid=10B69C5293894ECC971F10B69C5293894ECC971F&FORM=VIRE

Why human microchipping is so popular in Sweden

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...6AFDA7963B1DA61875CB6AF&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

As I previously posted, this electronic buying and selling technology, is evolving in preparation for the coming antichrist/beast. This is why cash and checks have been in the process of being phased out and will continue to do so more and more as we go into the future. I also believe that this RFID chip will evolve into something more applicable, i.e. something physically smaller and with more data capacity. It would have to be smaller in order to go on the forehead, because the RFID chip would stick out like a noticeable bump under the skin.

I'm where wondering how far along this technology will be in say … ten years. Sweden is already living this technology.