T
Tintin
Guest
It would be in your best interest to not reply to anything I post.
Truer words have never been said. Now, scoot!
It would be in your best interest to not reply to anything I post.
"Meds" won't help him, but genuine repentance on his part would provide a cure.Time for your meds.
I will discuss with any of you anything I have said.
It would be in your best interest to not reply to anything I post.
That depends upon what you are going to say.i'll bite.
↑
why not, and is the same true for you - is it in your best interest to reply to anything i post, or anyone else posts?
That depends upon what you are going to say.
It is never good to speak evil. And yes that also applies to me.
It was true to the person I said it too.so... when you said it's not in a persons best interest to reply to you, that's not necessarily absolutely true, since it depends on what's said - right?
You mean like you are doing now?i.e. if i said with authority that it's not in your best interest to reply, i would be guilty of standing in judgement over you without knowing beforehand what the reply would be?
thereby betraying that my authoritative tone was presumptuous?
Is there anyone of you,
or anyone among you who
obeys the Law of Jesus Christ
and lives it all the time?
Yes or no?
It was true to the person I said it too.
You mean like you are doing now?
I think the man who wrote this should have heeded his own advice.*Proverbs 18:17 KJV*
He that is first in his own cause seemeth just; but his neighbour cometh and searcheth him.
I think the man who wrote this should have heeded his own advice.
Then he would not have made God angry by worshipping and
offering up sacrifices to his wives gods and lost 10 tribes of the Kingdom.
That pretty much sums it up.i see how that wisdom alone doesn't make one righteous, not even when joined with knowledge and understanding, and that all depend on God's mercy to be justified before Him.
Is there anyone of you,
or anyone among you who
obeys the Law of Jesus Christ
and lives it all the time?
Yes or no?
I have already answered it to another on here. Look it up and read it.What is your answer? Before you ask others you need to be prepared to answer first.
The law of the Spirit of Faith.Law, law, law what about faith? is your faith in the law? Guess what it didn't work