the little robot

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

noblenut

Nov 29, 2017
The little robot
Sometime in the future there was a robot city full of robots of all kinds and one day a little boy got a robot for his birthday and he loved the robot so much they became best friend and they played together and had fun and went on adventures together and met other friendly robots.
But one day the robots in robot city started malfunctioning, some drank too much oil and got sick others weren’t happy with their programming and tried changing it and others wanted to become humans and bossed the other robots around
As the little boy and his friend were going for a walk in the city a mean machine who didn't like humans decided to charge at the boy and hurt him, but the brave little robot stood before his master and between him and the other robot and the two collided with a great clash and were broken to pieces.
When the little boy saw that his robot was broken, he was very sad and started to weep and all the robots who saw what happened were sad too and they started leaking drops of oil
Then his father heard wat happened and gathered the little robot and his pieces and took him into his repair shop and made him better than new and the boy and all the robots were happy, and they beeped a joyful tune.
thee end`

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The little robot
Sometime in the future there was a robot city full of robots of all kinds and one day a little boy got a robot for his birthday and he loved the robot so much they became best friend and they played together and had fun and went on adventures together and met other friendly robots.
But one day the robots in robot city started malfunctioning, some drank too much oil and got sick others weren’t happy with their programming and tried changing it and others wanted to become humans and bossed the other robots around
As the little boy and his friend were going for a walk in the city a mean machine who didn't like humans decided to charge at the boy and hurt him, but the brave little robot stood before his master and between him and the other robot and the two collided with a great clash and were broken to pieces.
When the little boy saw that his robot was broken, he was very sad and started to weep and all the robots who saw what happened were sad too and they started leaking drops of oil
Then his father heard wat happened and gathered the little robot and his pieces and took him into his repair shop and made him better than new and the boy and all the robots were happy, and they beeped a joyful tune.
thee end`
Sort of like the Bionic Man. They can make him better, faster, stronger.

Mar 21, 2019
Yep, but with inflation probably have to add a million or two. Now, the Bionic Woman, she was one hot babe that's for sure.
I thought you were joking until I looked it up, and realised there was a Bionic Woman. Apparently, there was even a Bionic Dog, but he only cost $1,000,000! Lol.

Apr 22, 2019
Those were good shows. I also liked Knight Rider. I’m still waiting for a car like Kitt

Mar 21, 2019
I too have written a story, about a little robot - who could. It is adapted from Grace Ng's "The Little Train That Could".

The little robot - that could

So this is a story that you might have heard before. This is the story of the little robot that could. Yes, yes, I know you might have heard of this before, and you could even be thinking "Oh great! One more boring post about robots and such", but you might be surprised.

One day the big, bold robot that carried the biggest load in the world went by.

"Wow, there it goes! Oh wait, it stopped. How can that be?" the little robot that could thought to itself.

The robot's manager said, "We did a whole check up?"

So the robot manager called the next biggest, boldest robot, and gave him the load. "We won't fail you," said the black robot's manager.

So that robot, the next biggest, boldest robot, pulled and pulled and pulled.....Then you might think, "Oh, I can guess what happened. That robot stopped and then the Little Robot that Could comes, and every one was happy." But you are wrong! Keep reading and you might find out.

So the Big Black Robot pulled a load to New York and back 100 times. But he was so busy pulling loads, he forgot to get a checkup, and can you guess what he got? He got... a virus! That's right. Somebody naughty downloaded something onto that robot's memory chip, probably to watch the latest episode of a popular TV show, or listen to some music without paying, but that someone didn't realise that the TV show or free music song contained a computer virus! And it deleted the robot's memory, and that robot could never pull another load, because the computer virus was ransom-ware, and the robot's owner couldn't afford to pay the extortionate fee the hacker was asking to get back his data, and even if he could, he realised the hacker probably wouldn't give the data back anyway.

"It's cheaper to get a new robot," the robot manager said.

So he called a passenger robot, a weak passenger robot, that couldn't carry much except maybe a pretty lady, her husband, their two kids and the family dog Jack.

So the weak passenger robot came to take the place of the big bold robot.

Then the passenger robot came to a hill and was so worn out that he tried again and again but could not do it. He could not climb that hill.

The lady started to cry. The husband got out of the poor little passenger robot and kicked one of its wheels! The children started to scream, and Jack the dog started gnawing on one the seat covers.

The poor little passenger robot didn't know what to do.

So he started to say "I think I can, I think I can..."

The poor little passenger robot's engine started to rev more loudly. The angry husband stopped kicking the wheel, and got back inside the little passenger robot.

"I think I can, I think I can..." the poor little passenger robot said.

The pretty lady stopped crying, and gave her husband a kiss.

"I think I can, I think I can..." the poor little passenger robot kept repeating.

The two naughty children stopped screaming and fastened their seat-belts.

"I think I can, I think I can..." the poor little passenger robot continued, as the robot started to move up the hill.

Jack the dog stopped gnawing on the seat cover, and stuck his head out of the window again, to enjoy the rushing wind.

So the Robot that Could pulled the load, and his passengers, all the way up that hill to New York City.

And they all lived happily ever after, except the Big Black Robot, which got sold for a bargain price on e-bay to an unsuspecting overseas purchaser.

noblenut

Nov 29, 2017
I too have written a story, about a little robot - who could. It is adapted from Grace Ng's "The Little Train That Could".

The little robot - that could

So this is a story that you might have heard before. This is the story of the little robot that could. Yes, yes, I know you might have heard of this before, and you could even be thinking "Oh great! One more boring post about robots and such", but you might be surprised.

One day the big, bold robot that carried the biggest load in the world went by.

"Wow, there it goes! Oh wait, it stopped. How can that be?" the little robot that could thought to itself.

The robot's manager said, "We did a whole check up?"

So the robot manager called the next biggest, boldest robot, and gave him the load. "We won't fail you," said the black robot's manager.

So that robot, the next biggest, boldest robot, pulled and pulled and pulled.....Then you might think, "Oh, I can guess what happened. That robot stopped and then the Little Robot that Could comes, and every one was happy." But you are wrong! Keep reading and you might find out.

So the Big Black Robot pulled a load to New York and back 100 times. But he was so busy pulling loads, he forgot to get a checkup, and can you guess what he got? He got... a virus! That's right. Somebody naughty downloaded something onto that robot's memory chip, probably to watch the latest episode of a popular TV show, or listen to some music without paying, but that someone didn't realise that the TV show or free music song contained a computer virus! And it deleted the robot's memory, and that robot could never pull another load, because the computer virus was ransom-ware, and the robot's owner couldn't afford to pay the extortionate fee the hacker was asking to get back his data, and even if he could, he realised the hacker probably wouldn't give the data back anyway.

"It's cheaper to get a new robot," the robot manager said.

So he called a passenger robot, a weak passenger robot, that couldn't carry much except maybe a pretty lady, her husband, their two kids and the family dog Jack.

So the weak passenger robot came to take the place of the big bold robot.

Then the passenger robot came to a hill and was so worn out that he tried again and again but could not do it. He could not climb that hill.

The lady started to cry. The husband got out of the poor little passenger robot and kicked one of its wheels! The children started to scream, and Jack the dog started gnawing on one the seat covers.

The poor little passenger robot didn't know what to do.

So he started to say "I think I can, I think I can..."

The poor little passenger robot's engine started to rev more loudly. The angry husband stopped kicking the wheel, and got back inside the little passenger robot.

"I think I can, I think I can..." the poor little passenger robot said.

The pretty lady stopped crying, and gave her husband a kiss.

"I think I can, I think I can..." the poor little passenger robot kept repeating.

The two naughty children stopped screaming and fastened their seat-belts.

"I think I can, I think I can..." the poor little passenger robot continued, as the robot started to move up the hill.

Jack the dog stopped gnawing on the seat cover, and stuck his head out of the window again, to enjoy the rushing wind.

So the Robot that Could pulled the load, and his passengers, all the way up that hill to New York City.

And they all lived happily ever after, except the Big Black Robot, which got sold for a bargain price on e-bay to an unsuspecting overseas purchaser.
i have no idea wat that was about

Mar 21, 2019
u need to make if simpler
It's as simple as I could make, without losing the crucial elements of the story? :confused:

The Little Robot Who Could has to climb up the hill to New York City, pulling his 5 passengers and the biggest load in the world, or all the New Yorkers will starve, because they don't have any bread!!! And the passengers are mean to him. And the Big Black Robot who thinks he's so good gets a computer virus, and is sold on ebay to an unsuspecting freight company in Saigon!