C
I could look like that... >.>
Yup! That's what I keep telling myself too. lol"knowing" you can .. Is half the battle...
Sorry, I'm not the sharing type. Hahagreat choice 4 a crush... you think we can share lol
Yup! That's what I keep telling myself too. lol[/
If the cup is full of this mentality, it's there.. And yes, you guys have it !!
Haha, what, are you saying you don't like Tiffany?![]()
good call. Good call.If I got to pick my own imaginary character match for this thread, it would be this guy hands down
View attachment 47184
ooooook, here's one for you ladies into the dark and emo type, you can fight over him
View attachment 47186
ooooook, here's one for you ladies into the dark and emo type, you can fight over him
View attachment 47186
Meh Zao Mmmmmmeeeeh.....
You need to watch him in the movie Sunshine....amazing.
Just don't watch Peacock. Seriously. Ever. Don't.