The Match Game Thread 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jullianna
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I did have a thing for her when I was younger...back around/before the Sweet Home Alabama movie... ^^

"Honey, just 'cause I talk slow, doesn't mean I'm dumb..." XD
 
I'm sure it says something that my crushes are on Joss Whedon characters.

It says something, alright. It says that Whedon will kill them off with no reasonable explanation, no matter how much the fanbase likes them.




My last girlfriend did look a like a celebrity, if that counts...*goes to look for that actress*
Marisa Tomei


*tips hat* Kudos to you. Well done, sir.
 
It says something, alright. It says that Whedon will kill them off with no reasonable explanation, no matter how much the fanbase likes them..



But... but... It's good writing! Sometimes you have to kill off favorites to provoke emotion and continue the story line. But I'm impressed that you know enough about Whedon's writing and characters to make this statement. I wouldn't have pegged you for a fan.
 
Ugh! He DOES like to kill off character that you grow to love. SO depressing. But SO good!
 
I want to discuss the awesomeness of Whedon's character killings, but Zaoman is going back through the series and there would be spoilers. I love Buffy. To geek out and sound weird, God actually used the show to help me deal with some stuff. I didn't watch it when it originally aired, but a friend of mine insisted that I watch the first disk of the first season. So I gave it a chance and was instantly hooked!
 
I watched Buffy sporadically throughout college, but I admit, at the time, it had more to do with having a celebrity crush on SMG. I like Firefly (haven't seen Serenity), and I've seen all of Dollhouse. Dr. Horrible OF COURSE. And the Avengers. I'm not a Whedon super-fan, but I know the score. ^_^
 
^^0 Umm...thanks? Kudos to her actually, for looking like that and agreeing to date me...

...and kudos to whatever guy she's with now...from what I heard from her a few months back, they're happy and well.
 
No, seriously, Paul Newman.
6829460969_6842c56134_z.jpg
~Is too distracted by the picture to say anything .....@.@.....~
 
That is so crazy you having that pic of Paul Newman up...wow...I was just talking to a friend of mine today & she said to me "Remember when women used to go crazy over Paul Newman?"
That's freaky.LOL
 
Oceangurl: Since you have paired off Taylor Swift, I think that Jacob dude needs someone. You can have him.
taylor-lautner-1.jpg



My goodness, isn't there a smaller picture?

Well, I'd take Jacob over Edward any day of the week... so this is not an entirely bad pick.
 
Boy George is creepy but he's no danger to you or any girls for that matter. He doesn't swing that way.

That's one of the reasons why it's so wrong... cause the guy doesn't even like girls... so Ugly has selected a gay man to match me up with... that's pretty bad. lol