The Millennial Reign

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
A lot of time has been spent here talking about the return of Christ. Regardless of how we get to that day, Christ will return and usher in the Millennial Reign. A thousand years, with Christ ruling the earth with an iron rod, from the Throne of David.

Some questions to ponder.

Where will that throne actually be?

Who will He be ruling over?

Will there be sin during the reign?

Will there be any death during the reign?

I'll stop with these questions for now.

This is an information gathering op. If you have scriptures, other reference material, or just an opinion, please provide them.

May 1, 2013
Ezekiel 37:11-14
(11) Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
(12) Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
(13) And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
(14) And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
A lot of time has been spent here talking about the return of Christ. Regardless of how we get to that day, Christ will return and usher in the Millennial Reign. A thousand years, with Christ ruling the earth with an iron rod, from the Throne of David.

This is an information gathering op. If you have scriptures, other reference material, or just an opinion, please provide them.

Psalm 103:19, "יהוה has established His throne in the heavens, And His reign shall rule over all.”

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Isaiah 9:7, "Of the increase of His rule and peace there is no end, upon the throne of Dawiḏ and over His reign, to establish it and sustain it with right-ruling and with righteousness from now on, even forever. The ardour of [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]יהוה [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]of hosts does this.”[/FONT]

Psalm 103:19, "יהוה has established His throne in the heavens, And His reign shall rule over all.”

Isayah 66:21-24, “And from them too I shall take for priests – for Lĕwites,” declares יהוה. For as the new heavens and the new earth that I make stand before Me,” declares יהוה, “so your seed and your name shall stand. And it shall be that from New moon to New moon, and from Sabbath to Sabbath, all flesh shall come to worship before Me,” declares יהוה. And they shall go forth and look upon the corpses of the men who have transgressed against Me. For their worm shall not die, and their fire not be quenched. And they shall be repulsive to all flesh!”

Zecharyah 14:8-21, And in that day it shall be that living waters flow from Yerushalayim, half of them toward the eastern sea and half of them toward the western sea, in summer as well as in winter. 9, And יהוה shall be Sovereign over all the earth In that day there shall be one יהוה, and His Name one. 10, All the land shall be changed into a desert plain from Geḇa to Rimmon south of Yerushalayim, and she shall be raised up and inhabited in her place from Binyamin’s Gate to the place of the First Gate and the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Ḥanan’ĕl to the winepresses of the sovereign. 11, And they shall dwell in her, and there shall be no more utter destruction, but Yerushalayim shall be safely inhabited. 12, And this is the plague with which יהוה plagues all the people who fought against Yerushalayim: their flesh shall decay while they stand on their feet, and their eyes decay in their sockets, and their tongues decay in their mouths. 13, And it shall be in that day that a great confusion from יהוה is among them, and everyone of them shall seize the hand of his neighbor, and his hand rise up against his neighbor's hand. 14, And Yehuḏah shall fight at Yerushalayim as well. And the wealth of all the nations round about shall be gathered together: gold, and silver, and garments in great quantities. 15, So also is the plague on the horse and the mule, on the camel and the donkey, and on all the cattle that are in those camps – as this plague. 16, And it shall be that all who are left from all the nations which came up against Yerushalayim, shall go up from year to year to bow themselves to the Sovereign, יהוה of hosts, and to celebrate the Festival of Sukkot. 17, And it shall be, that if anyone of the clans of the earth does not come up to Yerushalayim to bow himself to the Sovereign, יהוה of hosts, on them there is to be no rain. 18, And if the clan of Mitsrayim does not come up and enter in, then there is no rain. On them is the plague with which יהוה plagues the nations who do not come up to celebrate the Festival of Sukkot. 19, This is the punishment of Mitsrayim and the punishment of all the nations that do not come up to celebrate the Festival of Sukkot. 20, In that day “SET-APART TO יהוה" shall be engraved on the bells of the horses. And the pots in the House of יהוה shall be like the bowls before the sacrifice-place. 21, And every pot in Yerushalayim and Yehuḏah shall be set-apart to יהוה of hosts. And all those who sacrifice shall come and take them and cook in them. And there shall no longer be a merchant in the House of יהוה of hosts, in that day.”

during the 1,000 years yes (above)

after the 1,000 years when satan is destroyed no

Revelation 20:1-3, "And I saw a messenger coming down from the heaven, having the key to the pit of the deep and a great chain in his hand. And he seized the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, and he threw him into the pit of the deep, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should lead the nations no more astray until the thousand years were ended. And after that he has to be released for a little while.”

Revelation 20:7-10, "And when the thousand years have ended, Satan shall be released from his prison, and he shall go out to lead the nations astray which are in the four corners of the earth, Goḡ and Maḡoḡ, to gather them together for battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. And they came up over the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the set-apart ones and the beloved city. And fire came down from Yah out of the heaven and consumed them. And the devil, who led them astray, was thrown into the lake of fire and sulphur where the beast and the false prophet are. And they shall be tortured day and night forever and ever."

Revelation 21:3-4, "And I heard a great voice out of heaven, saying: Behold, the tabernacle of YHWH is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they will be His people, and YHWH Himself will be with them, and be their Father. And YHWH will wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there will be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, nor will there be any more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

May 1, 2013
Ezekiel 37:21-24
(21) And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
(22) And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
(23) Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
(24) And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

May 1, 2013
Isaiah 45:17-19
(17) But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.
(18) For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.
(19) I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

Isaiah 45:22-23
(22) Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
(23) I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

May 1, 2013
Romans 11:25-29
(25) For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
(26) And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
(27) For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
(29) For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

May 1, 2013
Isaiah 66:15-16
(15) For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
(16) For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

May 1, 2013
Isaiah 66:22-24
(22) For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
(23) And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.
(24) And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016

Jerusalem..

Zechariah 14: KJV
16 "¶ And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. {17} And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain."

Those of the nations that survived the wrath.. The saints will rule with Him..

Zechariah 14: KJV
16 "¶ And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles."

Yes in the nations,, but the Saints who rule with Jesus will have already been transformed into sinless eternal beings at the start of the 1000 years, on the day of the LORD Jesus Return..

Revelation 20: KJV
4 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. {5} But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. {6} Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."

Yes in the nations but life will be greatly extended.. The Saints who shall be ruling the world with Jesus shall never die..

prove-all

May 16, 2014
Jesus Christ: He said He would come again. After He was crucified, God raised Him from
the dead after three days and three nights (Matthew 12:40; Acts 2:32; 1?Corinthians 15:3-4

He ascended to the throne of God the Father, headquarters of the government of
the universe (Acts 1:9-11; Hebrews 1:3; 8:1; 10:12; Revelation 3:21).

He went away (to heaven) to be coronated, and to return to Earth (Luke 19:12-27).
He will then be on the Earth—Zechariah 14:3-4, 1 Thessalonians 4:16 (Nahum 1:5)

The nations will be angry at His coming (Revelation 11:15 -18), and the
military forces will actually attempt to fight Him to destroy Him! (Revelation 17:14).

-The seventh angel sounds-Kingdoms of current world become Christs (Rev 11:15)
Will commit thy government into his hand, established with judgement and jutice.
(Isaiah 22:21) Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end,
upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom,...(Isaiah 9:7)

beginning of that rule and world government “And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them,
and judgment was given unto them…and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years”
(Revelation 20:4).(Isaiah 11:2-4) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall
separate them one from another,...Matthew 25:32

-Jerusalem, the future headquarters city of the Earth (Haggai 2:6-8) Zechariah 14:16
-Land Beneath Sea Reclaimed, converted to Jerusalem(Isaiah 60:5, 11:15).

World’s gold and silver reserves under the seas for beautiful decorations there.

-Gods latter house shall be greater than of the former (Haggai 2:9)
-Jerusalem is uniquely describes as being “compact together,” tall 122:3

Last edited:

prove-all

May 16, 2014

God chose Jerusalam as his city , and shall choose Jerusalem again.
Salem means “peace.” Jerusalem means “city of peace

“And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine:
and he was the priest of the most high God” (Genesis 14:18).

Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham
returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; To whom also Abraham
gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness,
and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace” (Hebrews 7:1-2).

and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering
upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of” (Genesis 22:1-2).

Moriah ("ordained/considered by the LORD ") is the name given to
a mountain range, the location of the sacrifice of Isaac.
“And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son”

During the time of Joshua, Jerusalem was called Jebus
(Joshua 18:28; Judges 19:10)

Jerusalem was called the “city of David.”

David was the one who finally captured Jerusalem from the Jebusites (2Samuel 5:1-6).
David took the strong hold of Zion: the same is the city of David(2Samuel 5:7-10).

Here Solomon's temple was built, on the spot that had been the threshing-floor
of Ornan the Jebusite (2 Sam. 24:24, 25; 2 Chr. 3:1)

God chose Jerusalam as his city, even when Isreal had sinned.

but will give one tribe to thy son for David my servant’s sake,
and for Jerusalem’s sake which I have chosen” (1Kings 11:13)

Nebuchadnezzar left Jerusalem as a plowed field and in heaps of garbage.

Jerusalem was rebuilt, and then the Jews rebelled again in a.d.132-135.
Rome was so incensed that it destroyed every building constructed since a.d.70

“And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people:
all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people
of the earth be gathered together against it” (verse 3)

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets,
and stonest them which are sent unto thee,

God the Father did sacrifice His only begotten Son in Jerusalem
During the religious crusades, the “city of peace” again flowed with rivers of blood.

Soon lots more blood will flow in Jerusalem before Christ returns and forces peace.

The Temple Mount is holy to three great religions: Judaism, Islam and Christianity.
It is the Jews’ holiest site. The Arabs consider it their second- or third-holiest site.
Christians, especially Roman Catholics, put more emphasis on the whole city.
(Remember the Crusades?) this age old battle will rear its ugly head again.

The Zechariah 14 Prophecy

“For I [Jesus Christ] will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle;
and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished;
and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people
shall not be cut off from the city”

-

There are three phases to this crisis. Zechariah starts at the Second Coming
of Christ, the third phase, and works his way backward chronologically.

The verse starts with Christ conquering the European and Asian powers
who are gathered together for battle.

The first semicolon introduces the second phase of this violent time.
The city shall be taken, houses rifled and women ravished.

This is when the king of the north (revived Europe) conquers the whole city of
Jerusalem, shortly after he conquers the king of the south[Iran] (Daniel 11:40-41).

Then there is another semicolon. This is the first phase, when half of Jerusalem
goes into captivity—suggesting some violence in the process.
the Israeli-Arab peace process. The Jews gave up land for a piece of paper.

This first phase could happen at any time

I believe there is only one logical answer: The fall of half of Jerusalem triggers
a violent and massive chain reaction that leads to Christ’s Second Coming.
The Jews were prophesied to have a nation in this end time. So it had to happen!

The Palestinians will take half of Jerusalem. They say even now that a Palestinian
state must include East Jerusalem, which already is comprised mostly of Palestinians,
and the Temple Mount. They want Jerusalem, with the Temple Mount, as their capital.

If they take the Temple Mount, you could see that act quickly provoking more war.
The Temple Mount is holy to three great religions: Judaism, Islam and Christianity.
It is the Jews’ holiest site. The Arabs consider it their second- or third-holiest site.
Christians, especially Roman Catholics, put more emphasis on the whole city.
(Remember the Crusades?)

The Palestinians could conquer the Temple Mount and refuse access to anybody else.
This would certainly unite Europe and the Middle East Jews against the Palestinians.

This would also intensify the “push” by the king of the south against Europe (Daniel 11:40).
Such a provocative act could in itself stir Europe to attack and conquer radical Islam.
Europe would then control much of the Jerusalem area. Once it establishes that foothold,
it will quickly double cross and conquer the Middle East Jews.

-

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of
by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, whoso readeth, let him understand:
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains (Matthew 24:15-16).

20 And when ye shall see (Jerusalem compassed with armies), then know that the
desolation thereof is nigh. Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains;
and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the
countries enter thereinto.

-but soon

And the Lord shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land,
and shall choose Jerusalem again. (Zechariah 2:12)

And thou shalt take thine inheritance in thyself in the sight of the heathen,
and thou shalt know that I am the Lord. (Ezekiel 22:16)

1The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them;
and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life,
which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves
of the tree were for the healing of the nations. Revelation 22:2 (KJV)

Last edited:

Billyd

May 8, 2014

Isaiah 9:7, "Of the increase of His rule and peace there is no end, upon the throne of Dawiḏ and over His reign, to establish it and sustain it with right-ruling and with righteousness from now on, even forever. The ardour of יהוה of hosts does this.”

Isayah 66:21-24, “And from them too I shall take for priests – for Lĕwites,” declares יהוה. For as the new heavens and the new earth that I make stand before Me,” declares יהוה, “so your seed and your name shall stand. And it shall be that from New moon to New moon, and from Sabbath to Sabbath, all flesh shall come to worship before Me,” declares יהוה. And they shall go forth and look upon the corpses of the men who have transgressed against Me. For their worm shall not die, and their fire not be quenched. And they shall be repulsive to all flesh!”

Zecharyah 14:8-21, And in that day it shall be that living waters flow from Yerushalayim, half of them toward the eastern sea and half of them toward the western sea, in summer as well as in winter. 9, And יהוה shall be Sovereign over all the earth In that day there shall be one יהוה, and His Name one. 10, All the land shall be changed into a desert plain from Geḇa to Rimmon south of Yerushalayim, and she shall be raised up and inhabited in her place from Binyamin’s Gate to the place of the First Gate and the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Ḥanan’ĕl to the winepresses of the sovereign. 11, And they shall dwell in her, and there shall be no more utter destruction, but Yerushalayim shall be safely inhabited. 12, And this is the plague with which יהוה plagues all the people who fought against Yerushalayim: their flesh shall decay while they stand on their feet, and their eyes decay in their sockets, and their tongues decay in their mouths. 13, And it shall be in that day that a great confusion from יהוה is among them, and everyone of them shall seize the hand of his neighbor, and his hand rise up against his neighbor's hand. 14, And Yehuḏah shall fight at Yerushalayim as well. And the wealth of all the nations round about shall be gathered together: gold, and silver, and garments in great quantities. 15, So also is the plague on the horse and the mule, on the camel and the donkey, and on all the cattle that are in those camps – as this plague. 16, And it shall be that all who are left from all the nations which came up against Yerushalayim, shall go up from year to year to bow themselves to the Sovereign, יהוה of hosts, and to celebrate the Festival of Sukkot. 17, And it shall be, that if anyone of the clans of the earth does not come up to Yerushalayim to bow himself to the Sovereign, יהוה of hosts, on them there is to be no rain. 18, And if the clan of Mitsrayim does not come up and enter in, then there is no rain. On them is the plague with which יהוה plagues the nations who do not come up to celebrate the Festival of Sukkot. 19, This is the punishment of Mitsrayim and the punishment of all the nations that do not come up to celebrate the Festival of Sukkot. 20, In that day “SET-APART TO יהוה" shall be engraved on the bells of the horses. And the pots in the House of יהוה shall be like the bowls before the sacrifice-place. 21, And every pot in Yerushalayim and Yehuḏah shall be set-apart to יהוה of hosts. And all those who sacrifice shall come and take them and cook in them. And there shall no longer be a merchant in the House of יהוה of hosts, in that day.”

during the 1,000 years yes (above)

after the 1,000 years when satan is destroyed no

Revelation 20:1-3, "And I saw a messenger coming down from the heaven, having the key to the pit of the deep and a great chain in his hand. And he seized the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, and he threw him into the pit of the deep, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should lead the nations no more astray until the thousand years were ended. And after that he has to be released for a little while.”

Revelation 20:7-10, "And when the thousand years have ended, Satan shall be released from his prison, and he shall go out to lead the nations astray which are in the four corners of the earth, Goḡ and Maḡoḡ, to gather them together for battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. And they came up over the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the set-apart ones and the beloved city. And fire came down from Yah out of the heaven and consumed them. And the devil, who led them astray, was thrown into the lake of fire and sulphur where the beast and the false prophet are. And they shall be tortured day and night forever and ever."

Revelation 21:3-4, "And I heard a great voice out of heaven, saying: Behold, the tabernacle of YHWH is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they will be His people, and YHWH Himself will be with them, and be their Father. And YHWH will wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there will be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, nor will there be any more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

Thanks for the info and scriptures.

FlSnookman7

Jun 27, 2015

I will take a shot at some of the questions....

The throne will be in the new jerusalem...

Revelation 21:2 2 [FONT=&quot]And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Revelation 21:22-23 [/FONT]
22 [FONT=&quot]And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

He will be ruling over...

Revelation 21:27 27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

(i'm pretty sure Rev 21:27 is us)

Last 2 questions...

Revelation 21:3-7 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

i am quite sure many here will disagree but that's ok. :)[/FONT]

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Thanks for the info so far. I need more time to analyze it.

Continuing with questions.

Who are the saints that reign with Christ in the City of Jerusalem?

Who, other than Christ and the saints, will reside in the city of Jerusalem? What will they be doing?

Where will the throne of David be inside the City of Jerusalem?

Enough for now.

May 11, 2014
Where is the throne of David that Jesus rules from? That is the key question here. Can everyone atleast agree Jesus Christ is on the throne now in heaven? Amen?

[h=1]Acts 2:29-35[/h][FONT=&quot]Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Until I make thy foes thy footstool.[/FONT]

FlSnookman7

Jun 27, 2015
Where is the throne of David that Jesus rules from? That is the key question here. Can everyone atleast agree Jesus Christ is on the throne now in heaven? Amen?

Acts 2:29-35

Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Until I make thy foes thy footstool.

Amen, Jesus is at the right hand of the Father in Heaven now, and we are there with Him...

Ephesians 2:5-6 5 [FONT=&quot]Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:[/FONT]

Last edited:

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016

Hi Billy,

I certainly don't have all the answers, but from what I've read in the prophets so far, I'll respond with that understanding. :)

In Ezekiel, God says that Jesus will rule on this earth from Jerusalem in the end-times temple.

He will rule over all nations and these nations will come up to Jerusalem to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles during Jesus' 1000 year reign.

Those who will rule with Him are the saints and the remnant of Israel who have survived the battle of Armageddon which is 1/3 of the Jews.

People will live longer, but they will still die, except for those who already have their resurrected bodies, the ones who rule with Christ.

Yes there will be sin. Example is that there will be those who won't come up to Jerusalem of the Feast of Tabernacles which is a requirement of all the nations. Their punishment is that they will receive no rain.

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
Who are the saints that reign with Christ in the City of Jerusalem?

Who, other than Christ and the saints, will reside in the city of Jerusalem? What will they be doing?

Where will the throne of David be inside the City of Jerusalem?

Hi Billy,

Those who rule with Jesus are the 1/3 remnant of Jews who survived the Battle of Armageddon. They are not in their resurrected bodies yet. And all of the saints both Jew and Gentile who were born again and died and have received their resurrected bodies.

Whoever is living at the time when Jesus sets up His kingdom on earth, if they are already living in Jerusalem, they will still be living in Jerusalem if they survived the Battle of Armageddon.

They will live as they normally do, but it will be a time of peace. The Jews will have turned their hearts to the Lord. They will mourn when they see the one Whom they have pierced as a nation because of their rejection of Him. And as a nation they will mourn greatly as if they lost their only son. They will be born anew and so will live in holiness. The temple will be there and they will offer sacrifices to the Lord as a memorial to Him.

The throne is in the temple. Where we saw the type and shadow of Jesus in the tabernacle and temple in the OT, the Jews will have the reality of that with Jesus sitting on the throne without the veil. Not only have they experienced the spiritual truth of that, they will also experience the reality in a natural sense with Christ on the throne and God's Glory will fill the temple.

The Jews have a second chance to be a kingdom of priests and a holy nation before God.

Bladerunner

Aug 22, 2016

Most likely the temple with its fifty mile border on each side, will be placed to the north of Jerusalem.between the rivers

May 1, 2013

Yes there will be sin. Example is that there will be those who won't come up to Jerusalem of the Feast of Tabernacles which is a requirement of all the nations. Their punishment is that they will receive no rain.
And the plagues wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen.