F
Funrider
Guest
A short while back, I had written a post titled "The End", in which I was against the LORD, and vehemently resisting my calling to serve him.
This time, it's different. Forever different.
I have decided to give all of myself to the LORD, and to submit all I am to his glory.
Not really complex. I had LOTS of hate in my heart, but it is dead now. I had lots of anger and vengeance, but it was cleansed. I had made a decision to go back to Church, and my pastor helped me set my road straight, and guided me.
As each day progresses, I learn to give more to God, and be mindful of my worship with him. i'd praise more, but I've been so busy identifying new ways to give and serve, that I cant really focus on myself.
End point: GOD IS GOOD, and worth all worship and praise.
May you all be brought closer to his will, and to rejoice in it.
This time, it's different. Forever different.
I have decided to give all of myself to the LORD, and to submit all I am to his glory.
Not really complex. I had LOTS of hate in my heart, but it is dead now. I had lots of anger and vengeance, but it was cleansed. I had made a decision to go back to Church, and my pastor helped me set my road straight, and guided me.
As each day progresses, I learn to give more to God, and be mindful of my worship with him. i'd praise more, but I've been so busy identifying new ways to give and serve, that I cant really focus on myself.
End point: GOD IS GOOD, and worth all worship and praise.
May you all be brought closer to his will, and to rejoice in it.