The new generation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

eXric

Mar 31, 2022
Last question on reincarnation.
no thanks

soberxp

May 3, 2018
2 Peter 1:20
Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

Matthew 11:13
For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

Luke 3:4
As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

Ask yourself if the path prepared by the believers is straight or crooked.
I think what Blain meant was to remind people to study the Bible and not to make roads crooked.This is not contrary to biblical prophecy.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
look at post #402- 404
This thread is one of the best examples of why so many do not believe the spiritual gifts are still in operation. We have a person who believes things not in the Bible that the Bible explicitly forbids and the other one, the op, is convinced he is a messenger from God but he pursues extra-biblical revelations and thinks they apply to the entire world.

Oh you mentioned Jesus? Well I just did too. Kapish?

you said you was going to ignore this thread, but if you make a thread about the Resarection of Jesus I would say something there.
smh and a few choice words that should not appear in this forum

It's over. Total nonsense, actual blasphemy and an overarching unbiblical tone with threats thrown in at people who expose false and unbiblical c r a p (is that word allowed here? well perhaps this is :poop:

oyster67

May 24, 2014
For the new people.
You have the right to not post. Because anything you post may and can be used against you, like you are in a court of law. If you want someone on your side to defend you. good luck. But maybe God will appoint one to you. do not ask me. I can not really even defend myself. :) blessed are the peace maker in bible discussion forum, for you will inherent the earth, and it will not seem like enough. Be blessed you will need it. enjoy? have fun? good hunting and have a good clean fight. :)
?????????????????? :oops:

We love you, eXric. We have no intention of condemning you or hurting your feelings. Our only intention was to answer your questions. I apologize if everything does not always come out "Yes, eXric! You really nailed it! "

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Not here to pick on anyone's believes.
We know that. You are loved and appreciated.
Yes Jesus sits next to the father in heaven, but when he was born into a human body that is when I believe he become a person. Before that he was the Word of God what ever that looks like , but I would not call Him a person. There for , why are you calling Jesus a person before He was born is my question? Another way to ask what you mean by person might just be useful to describe. Maybe you description is different then I just did describe?
Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are all commonly referred to as persons. We refer to them as the "three persons of the Trinity." When Jesus referred to Himself in human form, He simply called Himself "Son of Man".

soberxp

May 3, 2018
We know that. You are loved and appreciated.

Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are all commonly referred to as persons. We refer to them as the "three persons of the Trinity." When Jesus referred to Himself in human form, He simply called Himself "Son of Man".
2 Corinthians 5:16
Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

eXric

Mar 31, 2022
"last question on reincarnation" was as a quote from Funddelmental

We love you, eXric. We have no intention of condemning you or hurting your feelings. Our only intention was to answer your questions. I apologize if everything does not always come out "Yes, eXric! You really nailed it! "
You believe reincarnation is real?
the other post was for new people.
I am not new.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
You believe reincarnation is real?
No. Resurrection is not the same as reincarnation. The idea of reincarnation comes from Hinduism. It suggests that one might return from death as a cow or a horsefly in the next life. This is obviously foolishness.

eXric

Mar 31, 2022
No. Resurrection is not the same as reincarnation. The idea of reincarnation comes from Hinduism. It suggests that one might return from death as a cow or a horsefly in the next life. This is obviously foolishness.
Sorry that question was not meant to you, but to soperxp.

eXric

Mar 31, 2022

Thanks . My feelings were not hurt. I was sort of doing in a joking way, by making it sound like the thing cops say in America before arresting people. But maybe new people could use a warning about how some people act in this forum. My first few post from a year in this forum seemed aggressive maybe because I was not ready for the fighting.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Thanks . My feelings were not hurt. I was sort of doing in a joking way, by making it sound like the thing cops say in America before arresting people. But maybe new people could use a warning about how some people act in this forum. My first few post from a year in this forum seemed aggressive maybe because I was not ready for the fighting.
I completely agree with you about how easily text posts can be misinterpreted. Happens to all of us.
Godspeed, dear friend. :)(y)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
i am sorry I have been gone Yesterday I spent all day with God just being with him and in comunion together it was about him not me.

Listen To all the nay sayers I have already told you I am after the truth and only the truth I told you I kneeled before him and utterky surrendered and made him not just my best friend not just my savior but my Lord

But do you consider the gravity that word has? the presence that comes with it? I said he changed me I told you he is calling his children to a higher and deeper place with him but all you saw in everything good I spoke of the kingdom you were blind to wehat I was telling you you purposely saw things to try to discredit me because the things I said provoked you but are you forgetting who it is that you serve? This is the God who brought the dead back to life whose mere word alone created all exist

and you think it so impossible that maybe I found the way to the truth? That maybe he really did send me here for a reason?

Who was it that said he was the way the truth and the light?
Who's testimony is the entire bible proclaiming? So Yes I am on a Journey with him where he is showing me deeper things the truth is so casually spoken of as if we we understood what the truth was and who he is calling us to be.

I am also against a lot of spiritual warfare right now and remember also that I have said in past posts not only that I did not consider myself chosen or special and I have tried to be as honest with you all as possible as I am going through a learning process I am waiting for his next thing for me it is called being by the spirit for the reason.

I have also mentioned how the deeper things are beautiful and glorious but you saw through your vicious eyes not through the spirit I told you that we have authority in Christ where even the powers of hell have no choice but to flee from us I said to certain people remember who you are the spirit speaks to the spirit.

Jesus is the truth it's all about that surrender that is where it starts where truly surrender to him you get on your knees and act as if your in front of the very king himself on throne and make a decision Will you make him your Lord? Will you truly surrender everything with every fiver of your heart and soul?
I Said I was after the truth but you only the showed the spirit of the enemy to me I obeyed God in giving that propehcy and yes I said I was a prophet but I also said I was also not anyone one thing for him I just said I was willing
The message and what I was saying was completely taken out it was just about attacking me and honestly I am not innocent either but if you would have only listened this isn't about me or what anyone thinks it's about Jesus that is how I found the way to the truth Jesus

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
And you know though I know this is causing division and I really don't like it but remember that we don't fight against flesh and blood. and remember how I mentioned the church so much? How I pretty much spoke against it? But that I also said the body is dead but God is starting to create a heart beat.

I also as was pointed out to me that I said I was the spark that leads to the grand finale and I had already said before that in other posts that I was sent here to be that spark. Depedning on how you look at what I have been saying you would see an entirely different thing.

Think about it I also said to @JesusLives I believe that he called me his little spark and look at my signiture not my testimony but what my signiture says about God do know how long that has been my signiture? I can't remember the last time I changed my signiture

You don't think I was on to something there? Yes I am the spark that will make the fire burn but a spark on it's own is useless if the fire isn't ignited because the fire is the end result it gives life and warmth

The spark is just a small quick thing that has only one purpose it's nothing fancy or grand just a quick small spark
and to be clear for anyone who wants to nit pick or argue I just want to say I answer to the Lord not you and not your slander or accusations

I will state it again I am after the truth and I wont accept anything less and that truth is a journey with him that doesn't abide to the norm or the traditional way of things because if you recall his ways are not our ways

I am going for the kingdom and I am bringing it here I will obey if he leads me to say something because I care more obeying him than what anyone says.

You have to decide today who you serve he is planning something huge the only word I can think of is unprecendented and it begins in the body the church in us on cc The truth is worth going after but be prepared because your going to have become a clean slate That is part of the surrender once you are a clean slate then whatever he says goes it doesn't matter what you think his word says or what you interpret as the holy spirit speaking to you it is what he says and nothing else no adding no taking away not dividing his word.

It is called the holy word of God correct? we have what we call the written word of God the bible but what is a word? it is something spoken intended to be heard when a word is spoken it normally has an intending meaning behind it but it is normally heard not read when people speak it to another person

Usually there is a massive difference between speaking to someone in writing vs. speaking in person it is easier to relay the message and understand it.
Everyone harped on me for saying maybe we aren't ready to study the bible but Jesus is what we need to chase after first and I mean really chase after him if you want to know the truth then put down you bible for a while form this bond with him first as he is after all the source

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
Gonna be a long one. Sorry, not sorry.

Listen To all the nay sayers I have already told you I am after the truth and only the truth I told you I kneeled before him and utterky surrendered and made him not just my best friend not just my savior but my Lord
This is really not something I can ignore especially since Fundie has started another thread wondering if he is a prophet or not. I suspect he may be a prophet of Mohammed but certainly not Christ. His first post here, he is not even sure he is saved and suddenly whamo popo shazam and whadayah know he is a prophet.

Listen Blain. Again it is all about you. You did this and you did that and you utterly surrendered. You do not seem to have any capacity to tolerate anyone unless they build you up and praise you in spite of the fact that most are telling you that you are not in agreement with scripture.

These are people who have given all to Christ, know Him as Lord and friend and Savior and King but for some reason you think we are all wrong but when you go through a certain set of exercises and say certain things, you are assured that anything you receive after that is authentic and the rest of us, are just smoke.
Love is not a feeling. The love Jesus has is love in action.....Should He leave us in our sin so that we go to hell because He does not want to sound angry or fed up or a little perturbed? Remember the temple scene? When I read such drivel, claptrap and utter unbiblical nonsense as has been spouted in this thread, I can understand the righteous anger.
You even praise someone that will not admit to being saved, obviously knows next to nothing about scripture and adds insipid and incredulous nonsense about a camel spitting and eyes that turn blue. Oh yes, you say. Sounds wonderful you say. Must be God you say. Not at all I say.

But do you consider the gravity that word has? the presence that comes with it? I said he changed me I told you he is calling his children to a higher and deeper place with him but all you saw in everything good I spoke of the kingdom you were blind to wehat I was telling you you purposely saw things to try to discredit me because the things I said provoked you but are you forgetting who it is that you serve? This is the God who brought the dead back to life whose mere word alone created all exist
You certainly do not consider the gravity of 'the word', telling us we might not be ready to study the word. Then someone turns that around for you and tries to put a spin on what you said. I have a very good memory and plenty of practice and can see the huge detour from far away that you would like us to take so what you originally said does not sound as destructive as it actually is.

and you think it so impossible that maybe I found the way to the truth? That maybe he really did send me here for a reason?
You found the truth? Get off it Blain! Jesus said whosoever will may come and HE is the way, the TRUTH and the life. YOU, on the other hand, are not not not offering His way, His truth or His life. You really have no idea how off base you sound, I guess but not for lack of people telling you that and obviously I do not mean just here.

Who was it that said he was the way the truth and the light?
Who's testimony is the entire bible proclaiming? So Yes I am on a Journey with him where he is showing me deeper things the truth is so casually spoken of as if we we understood what the truth was and who he is calling us to be.
Speak for yourself. Who is this spirit calling us to be? I know who Jesus wants us to be. He said to follow Him.

Philippians 1:6 Amplified Bible (AMP)
I am convinced and confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will [continue to] perfect and complete it until the day of Christ Jesus [the time of His return].

This is the work of God. Not a prophet or any other person. Notice that it is GOD who has begun the good work and GOD who will complete it. I am convinced He will complete that good work and bring us safely home in spite of people like you who try to put a guilt trip on others and try to make it sound like we all need to do what you do. God forbid I say.

I am also against a lot of spiritual warfare right now and remember also that I have said in past posts not only that I did not consider myself chosen or special and I have tried to be as honest with you all as possible as I am going through a learning process I am waiting for his next thing for me it is called being by the spirit for the reason.
Well you blew that out of the water. You can rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic as much as you want. Still gonna sink. Deep

I have also mentioned how the deeper things are beautiful and glorious but you saw through your vicious eyes not through the spirit I told you that we have authority in Christ where even the powers of hell have no choice but to flee from us I said to certain people remember who you are the spirit speaks to the spirit.
Ooooo. Viscious eyes. Ah do declare that sounds downright judgemental or more accurately the blind trying to lead the blind.

Jesus is the truth it's all about that surrender that is where it starts where truly surrender to him you get on your knees and act as if your in front of the very king himself on throne and make a decision Will you make him your Lord? Will you truly surrender everything with every fiver of your heart and soul?
I Said I was after the truth but you only the showed the spirit of the enemy to me I obeyed God in giving that propehcy and yes I said I was a prophet but I also said I was also not anyone one thing for him I just said I was willing
The message and what I was saying was completely taken out it was just about attacking me and honestly I am not innocent either but if you would have only listened this isn't about me or what anyone thinks it's about Jesus that is how I found the way to the truth Jesus
Now that sounds like a big hunk of virtue signaling because of course you are the only one who has ever been on their knees and poured out their heart to God. No one attacked you. I mean who even says things like vicious eyes? or you do not know the Holy Spirit and similar? Sound familiar? It should because it is you saying those things.

Your posts sound more and more like nails across a blackboard.

You need that eye salve the Bible speaks of. SPIRITUAL eye salve.

I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined by fire so that you may become rich, white garments so that you may be clothed and your shameful nakedness not exposed, and salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see. Revelation 3:18

eXric

Mar 31, 2022
Seems some believe in reincarnation for real. smh
This is bad. Totally not biblical in any way. Text that did not make the cut to get into the bible, does not talk about it. Have not heard any person calling them self Christian talk about it, even those that fake being a believer know better. do not quote this into your replies, if you believe that reincarnation is real. Never wanted to talk about it, on this thread. Was just checking if I read it correctly, because the topic is so out there, and never ever thought I would hear someone say it on a Christian forum. If you do believe that is real and you want others to believe it is real, stop doing it right now. you have been warned.

eXric

Mar 31, 2022
Pointers for anyone calling themselves a prophet and wants to prophecy something, you might want to be biblically sound at least. maybe stop forcing it on people. If it is from the Holy Spirit it will get to the right people. Holy Spirit does not need your backup, and people fighting over it. It looks bad , and in what mood you give it counts. I already talked to Blain about this. I am not his teacher as far as I know, or is he accountable to me. Just gave my advice as a friend, and it seems he did not want to follow most of it. I tried. Please try not to keep come at him with the same thing. I do believe he is really sick, and understand people might believe he is faking it. His health might get worse from this. I know this is the Bible Discussion Forum and people do not show mercy here most of the time, but I ask for mercy now please for Blain. be blessed by God all. If you want to PM me you may. I will watch for replies to be friendly, but intend to not post here again. be blessed by God all. please forgive me if I was rude to anyone.