The new generation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
Some people are really ignorant, people always say test any spirit, and then they don't test at all, they believe in the wrong spirit, God sent the right person to tell the true thing, they say this is not the word of the Bible, they really deserve to be deceived.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
What the OP is proposing isn't anything new at all. His so-called prophecy suggests that a new generation of believers is rising up and will usher in God's kingdom; the way they'll do this is through praise and worship. The various charismatic restoration groups have been preaching this for a long time. It goes hand-in-hand with spiritual warfare. In other words, our praise and worship puts Satan on the run and that is how he will be defeated.

But scripture doesn't teach this. Perhaps that's why the OP hates the Bible so much. Praise and worship doesn't give us victory, the truth does. Jesus said if we abide in His word, then we would know the truth, and the truth will set us free. When Jesus was tempted in the wilderness He didn't break out in praise and worship, he quoted scriptural truth; that's how He overcame Satan. In James we're told to resist the Devil and he will flee; nothing here about praise and worship, only submission to God.

In my opinion, the supernatural power of the truth is greatly underappreciated these days. In its place, all kinds of ridiculous ideas like special praise and worship formulas, magic prayer declarations, heavenly tourism and angelic visions have risen up and taken its place. Just turn on TBN or Daystar for five minutes and it's all there.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
What the OP is proposing isn't anything new at all. His so-called prophecy suggests that a new generation of believers is rising up and will usher in God's kingdom; the way they'll do this is through praise and worship. The various charismatic restoration groups have been preaching this for a long time. It goes hand-in-hand with spiritual warfare. In other words, our praise and worship puts Satan on the run and that is how he will be defeated.

But scripture doesn't teach this. Perhaps that's why the OP hates the Bible so much. Praise and worship doesn't give us victory, the truth does. Jesus said if we abide in His word, then we would know the truth, and the truth will set us free. When Jesus was tempted in the wilderness He didn't break out in praise and worship, he quoted scriptural truth; that's how He overcame Satan. In James we're told to resist the Devil and he will flee; nothing here about praise and worship, only submission to God.

In my opinion, the supernatural power of the truth is greatly underappreciated these days. In its place, all kinds of ridiculous ideas like special praise and worship formulas, magic prayer declarations, heavenly tourism and angelic visions have risen up and taken its place. Just turn on TBN or Daystar for five minutes and it's all there.
You don't make any sense in saying that other people hate the Bible.

Miracles service for the Gospel, All the miracles are just for human to repent,Another sign for believers not to go astray.

If we see people preach miracles and wonders too much, that kind of thing, of course, we should resist.

I do not know whether you are jealous and God has not used you but him.Because you don't deserve to be used by God.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
You don't make any sense in saying that other people hate the Bible.

Miracles service for the Gospel, All the miracles are just for human to repent,Another sign for believers not to go astray.

If we see people preach miracles and wonders too much, that kind of thing, of course, we should resist.

I do not know whether you are jealous and God has not used you but him.Because you don't deserve to be used by God.
That's okay if you don't get it.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
That's okay if you don't get it.
I don't feel ok with it.
Jesus said if people see we love each other then people will know that we are................

You are always afraid of being deceived by the devil, of false prophets, of false teachings.

Look at ourself,Do we really carry out the words of Jesus and God in every way?

Like a man falling into the water,He prayed to God to save him,God sent a ship,But the man thought it was not God coming to save him,God sent another helicopter, he still thought it was not God coming to save him,

You're the kind of people who need God to do everything for you by God alone.

You only believe in God himself, so you don't believe in anyone or anything. I hope God doesn't send any more people on useless projects.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I don't feel ok with it.
Jesus said if people see we love each other then people will know that we are................

You are always afraid of being deceived by the devil, of false prophets, of false teachings.

Look at ourself,Do we really carry out the words of Jesus and God in every way?

Like a man falling into the water,He prayed to God to save him,God sent a ship,But the man thought it was not God coming to save him,God sent another helicopter, he still thought it was not God coming to save him,

You're the kind of people who need God to do everything for you by God alone.

You only believe in God himself, so you don't believe in anyone or anything. I hope God doesn't send any more people on useless projects.
Okay

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
I'm not feeling sorry for myself; I have nothing to feel sorry about. And I'm certainly not sorry for anything I've said to you.
I hope your feeling better today, I've prayed the lord
In the hope he could Renew both our minds, in our disagreement over walking away from being saved.
The lord said to me it is not blasphemy.

I prayed to lord over my diserment and I got an message back saying I should not imply a person is never saved because they feel they could walk away or fall away if they want to.

The lord gave me this message that a true believer because of earthly influence can fall away, but return.
bereavement being the main cause can cause a true believer to become a prodical son.

I hope you can accept my sincere apology.

I have many concerns myself one being I'm like Jonah who ignored God's command to go preach and to the people of Nineveh.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
i am sorry I have been gone Yesterday I spent all day with God just being with him and in comunion together it was about him not me.

Listen To all the nay sayers I have already told you I am after the truth and only the truth I told you I kneeled before him and utterky surrendered and made him not just my best friend not just my savior but my Lord

But do you consider the gravity that word has? the presence that comes with it? I said he changed me I told you he is calling his children to a higher and deeper place with him but all you saw in everything good I spoke of the kingdom you were blind to wehat I was telling you you purposely saw things to try to discredit me because the things I said provoked you but are you forgetting who it is that you serve? This is the God who brought the dead back to life whose mere word alone created all exist

and you think it so impossible that maybe I found the way to the truth? That maybe he really did send me here for a reason?

Who was it that said he was the way the truth and the light?
Who's testimony is the entire bible proclaiming? So Yes I am on a Journey with him where he is showing me deeper things the truth is so casually spoken of as if we we understood what the truth was and who he is calling us to be.

I am also against a lot of spiritual warfare right now and remember also that I have said in past posts not only that I did not consider myself chosen or special and I have tried to be as honest with you all as possible as I am going through a learning process I am waiting for his next thing for me it is called being by the spirit for the reason.

I have also mentioned how the deeper things are beautiful and glorious but you saw through your vicious eyes not through the spirit I told you that we have authority in Christ where even the powers of hell have no choice but to flee from us I said to certain people remember who you are the spirit speaks to the spirit.

Jesus is the truth it's all about that surrender that is where it starts where truly surrender to him you get on your knees and act as if your in front of the very king himself on throne and make a decision Will you make him your Lord? Will you truly surrender everything with every fiver of your heart and soul?
I Said I was after the truth but you only the showed the spirit of the enemy to me I obeyed God in giving that propehcy and yes I said I was a prophet but I also said I was also not anyone one thing for him I just said I was willing
The message and what I was saying was completely taken out it was just about attacking me and honestly I am not innocent either but if you would have only listened this isn't about me or what anyone thinks it's about Jesus that is how I found the way to the truth Jesus
Friend your Good person with a sincere heart who wants to please God.

That's all I've ever thought your intensions where.

I look forward to hearing some more from you.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
I don't like Catholicism I don't like the fact that st Jerome a Roman Catholic decided how translations should have been translated in our English bible to day.

I don't trust Roman catholics.

I no longer trust the church of England.

I don't trust people who stare up trouble about catholics or Roman Catholics or the church of England,

They generally have extreme issues.

I dislike religious arguments

Have I made my self clear

I don't like Roman Catholics.

I do t like the church of England

I don't like protestants.

I really didn't want to have to say this
I need to correct this statement that I said in the heat of the moment, this is apart of my main issues i only dislike catholics and protestants who cause physical fighting over there faith not all catholics and protestants do this.

So I'm sorry if offended anyone.
I have a hard time accepting the protestant reformation and the damage it's done.

It's all nuts let's face it l but anyhow I'm not going to discuss religious arguments of this nature especially when I've lost a friend who was killed by some drugged up Protestant, and Now God wants me to go and speak to his father, who has issued a death warrant on me. For what I did to his drugged up son.

Not to mention the crazy father runs a whole community with drugs guns and violence

soberxp

May 3, 2018

@soberxp at least one other user has asked you to clarify your position on reincarnation since your post isn't exactly clear
I was going to ignore the question because people might not believe it.
The thing is, I didn't believe in reincarnation until Jesus asked me if I wanted to live on Earth again. My answer was no. Until I realized maybe Jesus had other plans for me.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I have many concerns myself one being I'm like Jonah who ignored God's command to go preach and to the people of Nineveh.
I think you should go ahead and go preach. That's what true prophets do isn't it.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
I think you should go ahead and go preach. That's what true prophets do isn't it.
I would rather talk face to face with you. And I wouldnt be prohesying when I spoke to you, all tho I guess you could call it preaching.
The only time I could call my self a prophet is if we where on speaking terms, and a prophecy came out my lips and it was true or a revalation that I couldn't have possibly known about you.

But even then I couldn't call my self a prophet because it would of been the holy spirit that spoke through me.

It could be anything.

I'm glad your saved to and I think it would be better if we discussed anything personal in pm🙂

Where I can accommodate you as a friend would.

We don't even have to discuss anything personal or past conflict,
We could just talk about scripture.
Or establish each person's point of view privately if you have a concern in the future.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I would rather talk face to face with you. And I wouldnt be prohesying when I spoke to you, all tho I guess you could call it preaching.
The only time I could call my self a prophet is if we where on speaking terms, and a prophecy came out my lips and it was true or a revalation that I couldn't have possibly known about you.

But even then I couldn't call my self a prophet because it would of been the holy spirit that spoke through me.

It could be anything.

I'm glad your saved to and I think it would be better if we discussed anything personal in pm

Where I can accommodate you as a friend would.

We don't even have to discuss anything personal or past conflict,
We could just talk about scripture.
Or establish each person's point of view privately if you have a concern in the future.
You said you feel like Jonah and are disobeying God's will for you to go out and preach; that's what I'm talking about. Where is God calling you to preach? If it's His will you should probably go.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
You said you feel like Jonah and are disobeying God's will for you to go out and preach; that's what I'm talking about. Where is God calling you to preach? If it's His will you should probably go.
Ok bro The Person who God Is calling me preach to, may well shoot me, because his son who killed my best friend over a religious argument whilst he was drugged up is now in a wheelchair, as a result of what I did to him , Well actually i was actually defending my self, and I pushed him down the stairs.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
You know that some types of seeds be it weeds or grass or flowers, baring in mind that weeds are actually an unwanted plant.

But a weed can be useful as some weed can flower but also make fine tea, I say poor weeds.

And maybe this is the holy spirit who just spoke this because this has never occured to me befor.

Some of those different type of seeds can even grow in concrete or tarmac eventually producing a purple like lavender colour flour.

I suppose that what the holy spirit is saying that every persons who has a heart of stone that has hardened does not get the same type of seed, because they may need a weed seed that will eventually go bloom because of how hard there heart has grown.

I think that's what the lord is saying about a hardened heart is once the seed is planted I've done my Job for him.

I even suppose this is happening because everyday I wake up I say how can I please you today lord 🙂

eXric

Mar 31, 2022
I need to correct this statement that I said in the heat of the moment, this is apart of my main issues i only dislike catholics and protestants who cause physical fighting over there faith not all catholics and protestants do this.

So I'm sorry if offended anyone.
I have a hard time accepting the protestant reformation and the damage it's done.

It's all nuts let's face it l but anyhow I'm not going to discuss religious arguments of this nature especially when I've lost a friend who was killed by some drugged up Protestant, and Now God wants me to go and speak to his father, who has issued a death warrant on me. For what I did to his drugged up son.

Not to mention the crazy father runs a whole community with drugs guns and violence
good correction

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
thanks bro, I spotted my mistake, sorry about that 🙂.

I just wanted to say one more thing about reincarnation.

A thought occured to.

Did you know that a living mind is actually the size of a mustard seed. And the brain is useless without it.

Well I was wondering if it's the mustard seed that goes back to heaven.

Coz it seem the mustard seed is also a light in the brain.

I would have thought it's only light that returns to heaven

Anyway nice to hear from ya. Of course we can still talk about it in pm.

I'm just so busy at mo 🙂

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I just wanted to come here to let everyone know you can take what you want from what I said I was obedient to posting the prophecy even though I got caught up in the arguments.

I was dead serious though and I still stand by it I went after the truth and spent all this time in a new kind of relationship with him for the past three days it has been such an amazing learning experience he opened my eyes to the spiritual warfare on youtube and google as well he was shwoing me all these pastors who preach Godly but then suddenly you see them speaking in the devils tongue and people seem to have no idea and well lets just say I am in training with him and it is like the barrier that seperates where we are now with him and where we could be if we only listen to his call I havent been able to get there yet but I see it at the end of this journey but he is bringing me deeper with him because I wanted to go for the kingdom and bring it here I have no intention of keep these things for myself

Right now he is doing something and it is hidden in plain sight but again he is calling us to deeper waters.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
But I am not debating anymore there is so much to being a child of God and being called his the reason why Jesus said I am the truth the way and the life. He wasn't just talking about accepting him and following him that is the first stage you then have to really seek him after that he wants a personal relationship we say that but a personal relationship means they are deep with you in particular it is a personalized relationship with you because no child is the same

But this also means he is in your life he is interactive can you imagine getting to the point where him where suddenly complicated truths suddenly just are easy? where you see things and have a sense of spiritual matters like almost a second nature?

Where the presence of God is always with you because he is not just inside you he also all around you coming and going as he pleases in different ways but the presence is always there and he even interacts with you in the real world.

Where you never have want for anything things just somehow seem to go your way in everything you do you even have more than enough where you always have this actual life to you that people can tell even from feet away

This was what he was showing me he wants to take me where he and I live together just like a good shepherd and a small lamb but he also is going to train and teach me for something coming ahead we really do need to get serious about our relationships with him don't forget the parable of the ten virgins revelation is a book called revelation for a reason