The New Ship It Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
New friends,old friends,your friends,my friends!
Love to you Simple sheep.

He's married.
Wait, I thought his profile said not married? 😳

I wouldn't have purposely shipped anyone who was married.

My sincere apologies. 😔

I promise to pay closer attention and try to do better.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
Wait, I thought his profile said not married? 😳

I wouldn't have purposely shipped anyone who was married.

My sincere apologies. 😔

I promise to pay closer attention and try to do better.

I don't look at profiles often,that's my ooopsie with Tabby and Nehemiah.
It's only a game dear,don't sweat it, he says not married anymore......my bad not yours sugar

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I don't look at profiles often,that's my ooopsie with Tabby and Nehemiah.
It's only a game dear,don't sweat it, he says not married anymore......my bad not yours sugar
I really try not to overstep boundaries. 😔

I'm truly sorry to anyone I may have offended.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
Ok...yeah I'm up now...Don't even need five more minutes cause...

What on earth is going on in here? What kind of thread is this????...o_Olol

It is soooooooooo fun.
Thank you, thank you SimpleSheep,lovely gal.

Feb 17, 2022
Little Children are able to see the light in you. Watch them if you have a light aura they will stare at you like they are looking at a ghost. It is actually quite amusing to see their little faces so curiously looking intently at what Adults can't see, your light.

O

Oblio

I'm sorry.
Aren't you still working though,driving a truck?
I have multiple health issues...I'm on a medical disability. As I didn't feel it was safe for me to drive anymore, I gave up my driver's license.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
I already have a plot by Teeterville. By a stream that has speckled trout...where I caught my 5-pound bass! All that's left for me to do is die! Or as I see it, move on to the next stage of life! To that beautiful city, that's adorned like a bride, where He is! Sigh!
So I'm not just a lizard lip bug lady anymore...now you're calling me a killer too....:rolleyes::(

Seriously that's taking it a bit far don't ya think...lol:p

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
Little Children are able to see the light in you. Watch them if you have a light aura they will stare at you like they are looking at a ghost. It is actually quite amusing to see their little faces so curiously looking intently at what Adults can't see, your light.

Love your Tag.Phoenix.
And also welcome,come on in we will get you an iced tea ,put your feet up,kick back and enjoy.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
New friends,old friends,your friends,my friends!
Love to you Simple sheep.

He's married.
Wow...Gardenias what kind of woman do you think I am...Pairing me with a married man...oh my:oops::oops:lol

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Oh come on that kinda sexy talk is gonna make any woman swoon. What woman does not dream about a man sweeping her off her feet picking her up in his arms her head hangs back exposing her neck. The man slowly brushing his lips up the length of her neck. Bringing his mouth closer to her ear so she can hear his deep breaths and he leans in and whispers.........lizard lips.
And you....now you're really in trouble...

I was wondering what happened to it....

You stole my diary, didn't you? :p

lol

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
I have multiple health issues...I'm on a medical disability. As I didn't feel it was safe for me to drive anymore, I gave up my driver's license.

Me too after 2 accidents back to back ,lost my depth perception.
I'm sorry about your health.
My issues are normal for my age except the blood clots,don't want to throw one of those.

stilllearning

Oct 4, 2021
I really try not to overstep boundaries. 😔

I'm truly sorry to anyone I may have offended.
You are fine as far as myself is concerned. I am to new to really know anyone, but appreciate the mention :) As well as to new, for any to know me cause, when I got divorced the judge had asked if there was anything more to say before he spoke.

I said your honor I have something to say, he said go ahead. I said your honor when I entered into this I had a death sentence over my head. Till death do us part. Today though my death sentence has been commuted to 20 years for good behavior or bad depending which party you may ask. Now does any gal want that kind of joker to be paired with............LOL

Seriously though as far as I am concerned you have done me no wrong or harm :)