The New Ship It Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

stilllearning

Oct 4, 2021
And that was the famous last words of an idiot...and what they engraved on his tombstone....;)

:p
Also known as, what's the last words a redneck says before he dies................Hey y'all watch this.........LOL

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Just saying... you need to stop with the phoney smileys. You're not playing or joking.

If you don't like me, block me. And, see you on the other side.
Look you inserted yourself into this and I was seriously just joking with you.

You really do need to get a hold of yourself..just saying:rolleyes:

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Look you inserted yourself into this and I was seriously just joking with you.

You really do need to get a hold of yourself..just saying:rolleyes:
No smileys, nothing to indicate at all that your first few responses were anything but serious. You need to consider carefully what you write and how you write it.

If you were just kidding, good. I like sass, and you got plenty of it. Otherwise, the invitation to block me stands open.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
No smileys, nothing to indicate at all that your first few responses were anything but serious. You need to consider carefully what you write and how you write it.

If you were just kidding, good. I like sass, and you got plenty of it. Otherwise, the invitation to block me stands open.
You need to quit acting like a baby....do you want me to add some pacifier or bottle emojis in for you too.

For your info, I've never blocked or ignored anyone on here...But I can assure you... I want no further interactions with you...:)

Was that a big enough smile for you or would you prefer this one :D:cool:

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
You need to quit acting like a baby....do you want me to add some pacifier or bottle emojis in for you too.

For your info, I've never blocked or ignored anyone on here...But I can assure you... I want no further interactions with you...:)

Was that a big enough smile for you or would you prefer this one :D:cool:
Again with the confusing messaging. You say you're joking, yet the tone, even the totality of your sentences, say otherwise. So, by all means, don't respond, block, whatever it is that meets your needs best.

G

Godsgirl83

guys and gals what gives?
I'm scrolling back trying to find where things went off course here.......
can't find it.........
one can only speculate some serious thread crossing arguments going on here.......
this is singles forum....... not BDF.
Ya'll are suppose to have fun here.

J

JAPOV

The hardest part of being "King of the Jungle" is knowing when to roar, and knowing when to sleep with one eye open! ;)

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Hey, why has no one suggested Gojira and 1ofthem? Or, did I miss it? Couldn't you just see the fire between us? (What with the house burning down and all)

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Again with the confusing messaging. You say you're joking, yet the tone, even the totality of your sentences, say otherwise. So, by all means, don't respond, block, whatever it is that meets your needs best.
Oh.... we're far past joking now...

At this point it's all serious...just added that little smile in there cause I know how much you like 'em. :)

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
guys and gals what gives?
I'm scrolling back trying to find where things went off course here.......
can't find it.........
one can only speculate some serious thread crossing arguments going on here.......
this is singles forum....... not BDF.
Ya'll are suppose to have fun here.
Agreed. I was, but someone responded more seriously than I anticipated, tho claiming to be joking. Hard to tell here, you know? Can't see the twinkle in the other person's eye.

Oh well. It happens. Like I said in the beginning of my sojourn here, I know online forums, I know what happens on them, and am fully prepared for both the good and the bad. The good thing is, this stuff becomes just a memory after a while.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Agreed. I was, but someone responded more seriously than I anticipated, tho claiming to be joking. Hard to tell here, you know? Can't see the twinkle in the other person's eye.

Oh well. It happens. Like I said in the beginning of my sojourn here, I know online forums, I know what happens on them, and am fully prepared for both the good and the bad. The good thing is, this stuff becomes just a memory after a while.
I guess, that old saying is true, then....It's all what you make of it...:)