The number 23 Conspiracy

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
23,049
4,101
113
Ever heard of it? It's a number that apparently is very common in peoples lives and many believe it has power, I mean the number 23 is an interesting one for sure ater watching the movie the number 23 by Jim Carrey I thought it might be fun to see how the number works here is what I figured out in the first 20 minutes.

My name Blain is five letters 2 plus 3 I was saved in 2012, 2 1if you take the 12 and add 1 plus two instead of being 12 you get three place that three next to the 2 in 2012 and you get 23.
My birth day is december 20, 12 20 do the same thing as 2012
The september 23rd event coming next month 9 23 9 plus 23 is 32 23 backwards.

Pretty fun when your bored lol
 
giphy.gif
 
Fun fact, 2 divided by 3 on a calculator equals = 6666666667, Notice three rows of 666.
 
I've also noticed that things stand out once you male them relevant in your mind. For example, when I was engaged, many years ago, to a woman from TN, who broke off the engagement, I suddenly noticed TN everywhere. Id not noticed it often before. Is it because something outside of me changed, or my perception changed?
The world is full of things to find over and over if you set out to look for them. To me the "Barney (the dinosaur) is Satan" meme is the perfect example of how true this is.
 
There are 46 chromosomes in a human 46 23 +23 oh ya and last night I looked at the clock and it was 9 23 pm, when you guys start seeing these numbers everywhere let me know I will have achieved my goal;b
 
There are 46 chromosomes in a human 46 23 +23 oh ya and last night I looked at the clock and it was 9 23 pm, when you guys start seeing these numbers everywhere let me know I will have achieved my goal;b


Im going to be a rebell and look for 32 instead. :D
 
Don't anyone be too incredibly surprised if a false-flag event occurs somewhere sometime today. ( 23rd )

I am not saying anything is going to happen.

Just sayin'... ;)
 
I turned to this thread and then realized today was 23 August. Isnt that spooky and it also is exactly one Month to 23 September!!