The only Gospel that saves.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Hann57

Jan 2, 2018
1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
Paul was chosen by God to preach the gospel he had received from Christ.

Gal 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
Gal 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Which gospel are you trusting for salvation?

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Why Paul's gospel only?

This gospel Paul had received from Christ was not known before it was revealed to him.

Eph_3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
Eph_6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

Rom_16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

There is no other gospel for you to be saved by today.

Aug 4, 2021
So you paste this all over the place and PM it to people, but cannot do followups with own words, what is this? Is this a new tactic from silicon valleys techgiants, automatic BOTfarms next to the russian river, just bombarding spam all over conservative sites? Show you are a person by replying and make points about your scripture. You PMed me, and could not use your own words to defend your PM. How many people have gotten this paste in their PM? How many places have it been pasted in to derail threads? What is the definition of spam?

Aug 4, 2021
I might also add that your paste is not one one gospel, it is 4. If you mean books.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Too much wrong in your OP.

The Gospel Paul taught was not HIS Gospel, it was the Gospel of Jesus. It was not a NEW Gospel, it was the Gospel Jesus taught when He was on earth during His Ministry.

It is true that there is only ONE Gospel of Salvation. The Gospel of Jesus the Christ. Paul was NOT the only Disciple that taught the Gospel of Jesus, all of the Disciples taught it just as Jesus had taught them. I know this because it is born out as Truth in Scripture. As well, Jesus instructed the Disciples to teach His Gospel to all the world.

Matthew, Chapter 28:

18And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
Paul was chosen by God to preach the gospel he had received from Christ.

Gal 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
Gal 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Which gospel are you trusting for salvation?

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Why Paul's gospel only?

This gospel Paul had received from Christ was not known before it was revealed to him.

Eph_3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
Eph_6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

Rom_16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

There is no other gospel for you to be saved by today.
Paul himself refutes you for he says whether Cephas or Apollos or Paul we are servants through whom you believed.

Hann57

Jan 2, 2018
Paul wrote ' my gospel'

Rom_2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

So there there is that, you are corrected by the word of God.

2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Paul also wrote 'the gospel of God'

Rom_1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,
Rom_15:16 That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.
2Co_11:7 Have I committed an offence in abasing myself that ye might be exalted, because I have preached to you the gospel of God freely?
1Th_2:2 But even after that we had suffered before, and were shamefully entreated, as ye know, at Philippi, we were bold in our God to speak unto you the gospel of God with much contention.
1Th_2:8 So being affectionately desirous of you, we were willing to have imparted unto you, not the gospel of God only, but also our own souls, because ye were dear unto us.
1Th_2:9 For ye remember, brethren, our labour and travail: for labouring night and day, because we would not be chargeable unto any of you, we preached unto you the gospel of God.

Also The Gospel of Christ.

Rom_1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

There are 10 more references.

It was not the gospel Jesus taught or His disciples.

Read 1 Corinthians 15

If there is no resurrection then Christ is not raised and if Christ is not raised we are still in our sins.

1Co 15:17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

Paul preached Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again according to the scriptures.

Christ has not been crucified yet when he was with the disciples.

They preached (never taught the gospel) And it was the gospel of the kingdom they preached which was for Israel.

Paul was given this gospel by Christ as I have already show you.

It was not known before Paul, as I have already shown you, it was kept hid by God.

Eph 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
Eph 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:
Eph 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.
Eph 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

This is the gospel by which YOU must obey. It is not my opinion, it is what I read and it is the gospel I have come to believe in.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
The gospel is the "good news" of the death, burial and resurrection of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) and is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that BELIEVES.. (Romans 1:16) To "believe" the gospel is to trust in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ as the ALL-sufficient means of our salvation.

Hann57

Jan 2, 2018
Christ died FOR OUR SINS. You leave out . I heard that one before DBR gospel. Death Burial and Resurrection. That is NOT the gospel.
You corrupt the gospel.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Christ died FOR OUR SINS. You leave out . I heard that one before DBR gospel. Death Burial and Resurrection. That is NOT the gospel.
You corrupt the gospel.
Do you reject the death, burial and resurrection of Christ as the gospel?

I posted (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) which I will now cite - Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures..

I left nothing out and as I said before, the gospel is the "good news" of the death, burial and resurrection of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) and is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that BELIEVES.. (Romans 1:16) and to "believe" the gospel is to trust in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ as the ALL-sufficient means of our salvation.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
You corrupt the gospel.
Dieing of Christ without burial and resurrection makes no sense.

Aug 4, 2021
Very, very interesting, that nobody seems to know that Jesus points to God. I would not ignore the rules. Believing is not rnough. But to each their own. Many missionaries out there. Guess I can just adviice people to go to an orthodox church and ask people there. Most online missionaries are false missionaries, and the children of the lie owns the internet. Very sad. But it should fortify christians faith.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Very, very interesting, that nobody seems to know that Jesus points to God. I would not ignore the rules. Believing is not rnough. But to each their own. Many missionaries out there. Guess I can just adviice people to go to an orthodox church and ask people there. Most online missionaries are false missionaries, and the children of the lie owns the internet. Very sad. But it should fortify christians faith.
What you mean with orthodox church?

Aug 4, 2021
What you mean with orthodox church?
eastern european churches. Greek orthodox churches. The churches that follow the apostles and the actual teachings, and focus on the point of the books. Those who walk the narrow path, and grow in their personal relationship with God, and pray to God when they go to church. Who knows that Jesus points to God, and get it unlike 99% of those who call themselves christians. The christians who are honest to God. Those who do not let anybody into their church, and you must prove yourself worthy if you want to join.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
eastern european churches. Greek orthodox churches. The churches that follow the apostles and the actual teachings, and focus on the point of the books. Those who walk the narrow path, and grow in their personal relationship with God, and pray to God when they go to church. Who knows that Jesus points to God, and get it unlike 99% of those who call themselves christians. The christians who are honest to God. Those who do not let anybody into their church, and you must prove yourself worthy if you want to join.
Well, so far I know these orthodox churches fighting against Christians. And i do not mean nominell Christians (name christians) Those churches who worship pictures and manmade sculpures, the reason why the East church splittet from the West church in the great shisma 1000 years ago?

Aug 4, 2021
Well, so far I know these orthodox churches fighting against Christians. And i do not mean nominell Christians (name christians) Those churches who worship pictures and manmade sculpures, the reason why the East church splittet from the West church in the great shisma 1000 years ago?
What are you trying to tell me? Just get it out, without trying to give me any type of missionarymessage to take to heart. I am not member of any church, so you do not insult my church or faith. Will not join yours. Just telling you that I agreed on the off topic remark, and that people who do not understand had better go see an orthodox priest if they do not read for themselves. And think for themselves. Do what you want, and I do what I want, individualism. Faith is personal. You should not try to deconvert others, just mind your own faith. This is for discussing scripture, not missionary.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
What are you trying to tell me? Just get it out, without trying to give me any type of missionarymessage to take to heart. I am not member of any church, so you do not insult my church or faith. Will not join yours. Just telling you that I agreed on the off topic remark, and that people who do not understand had better go see an orthodox priest if they do not read for themselves. And think for themselves. Do what you want, and I do what I want, individualism. Faith is personal. You should not try to deconvert others, just mind your own faith. This is for discussing scripture, not missionary.
Why you are defending the orthodox churches without knowing their teachings?
And encourage to take their faith as correct.
( btw, only God knows about our faith)
I understand not your reaction.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The gospel is the "good news" of the death, burial and resurrection of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) and is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that BELIEVES.. (Romans 1:16) To "believe" the gospel is to trust in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ as the ALL-sufficient means of our salvation.

From 1 Cor 15:14-18
:)

Aug 4, 2021
Why you are defending the orthodox churches without knowing their teachings?
And encourage to take their faith as correct.
( btw, only God knows about our faith)
I understand not your reaction.
Because that is the denomination that is correct in the teachings, and is what I study. The actual word of God. And the early times theologians who studied it, the apostles and the apostles apostles. Why are you attacking a denomination you do not know about? I have not told people to become brainless sheeps who cannot think for themselves, to go and be indocterinated. I adviced people to ask an orthodox priest, nun or reach out to common members at orthodox churches. To get answers, that they can then make up their own minds on, as individuals, that we are told to be. As in the opposite of the crowd in the movie "life of brian", when Brian tells them they are all individuals. Then they all chant "yes, we are all individuals". If you do not know that from the bible. Think for yourself seems to be like greek for most christians.

S

SophieT

Hann states he is not Christian

need more be said?

he probably cannot find the exit and needs help :)