The Peril Of Immunization

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
This comment isn't meant to discourage vaccinations, nor to disparage their
value; only to revive awareness that the only health a vaccination protects is
your own.

In other words: vaccines don't sanitize your body; it remains toxic, and
spreads germs everywhere you go; germs that are fully capable of infecting
the people around you.

For example: when Europeans first came to North America, many of them
arrived with herd immunity to diseases like typhoid, measles, flu, and
smallpox. But their immunity didn't prevent the Europeans from carrying
those diseases to indigenous villages. Consequently, friendly contact with
native Americans resulted in many of them dying from foreign diseases.

Vaccination ID cards offer no assurance to passengers on an airplane, on
mass transit, or on a bus that you won't make them sick if they sit near you.
_

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
No it does not. That's what the masks are for. Masks protect other people from your infectious self. Immunizations protect you from the jerks around you who might be contagious but refuse to wear masks.

Apr 4, 2019
No it does not. That's what the masks are for. Masks protect other people from your infectious self. Immunizations protect you from the jerks around you who might be contagious but refuse to wear masks.
Masks don't protect the wearer?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Masks don't protect the wearer?
Not really, not unless it's a supplied-air mask and you're carrying your own oxygen tank. You gotta get air from somewhere.

Wearing a mask keeps the moisture in YOUR breath from spraying out every time you exhale. When you wear a mask you protect others from contagion you might be spreading if you don't know you're sick yet... this virus spreads so well because you don't know you're spreading it for the first couple of days or so.

You are kept safe by OTHERS wearing masks. You keep others safe by YOU wearing a mask.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
a germ infested face diaper does not protect, it is a part of the Great End Time Deception we are living through in this virus scam/scamdemic, plan by the antichrist to destroy the created order.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
a germ infested face diaper does not protect, it is a part of the Great End Time Deception we are living through in this virus scam/scamdemic, plan by the antichrist to destroy the created order.
For an accurate analogy the mosquitoes would need to be riding weather balloons. Viruses don't fly by themselves, and a cloth is pretty effective at stopping the moisture you exhale that the virus rides.

Cute picture demonstration though, if wildly inaccurate.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Surgical masks are used to prevent occasional droplets from the sterile surgical field. The world is not a sterile surgical field neither are we to walk around in germ infested face diapers inhaling our own germs.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Surgical masks are used to prevent occasional droplets from the sterile surgical field. The world is not a sterile surgical field neither are we to walk around in germ infested face diapers inhaling our own germs.
Yeah but the jerks that wear masks are incapable of seeing the truth.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
might as well be over their eyes? We really are seeing how dumbed down the populace has been made.

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
I have yet to see, or be shown, an independent clinical study-- iron clad and
conclusively proving beyond a hint of sensible doubt --that masks, either
paper or cloth, are capable of checking the spread of molecular disease
germs. I'm not saying a conclusive study doesn't exist; just that I have yet
to find one.

I have also yet to see, or be shown, an independent clinical study --iron clad
and conclusively proving beyond a hint of sensible doubt --that social
distancing is an effective prevention.

When the dust settles, and all the facts of this disease are finally in, I
suspect we're going to find that masks, distancing, quarantines, and lock
downs were all guess work and little more than placeboes that made people
feel safe without effectively making them any safer than usual.
_

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Yes, we are living out the great end times deception we were warned of for thousands of years.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
I have yet to see, or be shown, an independent clinical study-- iron clad and
conclusively proving beyond a hint of sensible doubt --that masks, either
paper or cloth, are capable of checking the spread of molecular disease
germs. I'm not saying a conclusive study doesn't exist; just that I have yet
to find one.

I have also yet to see, or be shown, an independent clinical study --iron clad
and conclusively proving beyond a hint of sensible doubt --that social
distancing is an effective prevention.

When the dust settles, and all the facts of this disease are finally in, I
suspect we're going to find that masks, distancing, quarantines, and lock
downs were all guess work and little more than placeboes that made people
feel safe without effectively making them any safer than usual.
_
Not a study per say but where I live, we did all those things and now have zero covid 19 In the community. Our hospitals are no longer overwhelmed and life is pretty much back to normal.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Not a study per say but where I live, we did all those things and now have zero covid 19 In the community. Our hospitals are no longer overwhelmed and life is pretty much back to normal.
Yes, as the saying goes, the proof is in the pudding.
Where I live in Spain, though the country has not done well during this pandemic, here, the pandemic has beeen very lenient upon the land.

The Father has not instructed me to do anythig in particular other than to refrain from all appearance of evil.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Yes, as the saying goes, the proof is in the pudding.
Where I live in Spain, though the country has not done well during this pandemic, here, the pandemic has beeen very lenient upon the land.

The Father has not instructed me to do anythig in particular other than to refrain from all appearance of evil.
Yep, our owing no one nothing but to love them remains unchanged.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I have done nothing, no germ infested face diaper, no hand washing, no distancing, and my life hasn't really changed much since the scam-demic was foisted on the world by kill bill, dr. phony, ccp, anti-christ, etc.
The worse that can happen to a genuine Christian is we end up where we are trying to get.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I've been using a mask for 35 years for asthma. I use Respro masks that have a large, replaceable carbon filter, a neoprene cover, with a metal noise clip to keep the mask tight. I have 3 of them. I wore them for bicycling when the air quality is bad.

I've been using them for COVID, and my result is that I haven't had any colds, including the kind that turn into pneumonia and damage my lungs. My most recent CT scan of my lungs in March, says the bottoms have dried out, and the bottom of both lungs are working again. I'm going to wear a mask outside all the time, if it helps keep me from getting colds.

I like that people wear masks. I've been wearing my mask for decades. I only met one other person with the same mask as I use, and it was a courier on a bike, in dense traffic that was stopped dead. It filters out particulate matter, bacteria and viruses. When I first started going out, I finally felt like I was not alone. Everyone was wearing masks! It was such a good feeling not to be the weirdo with the mask!

So, I am healthier for wearing a mask, and happier because I am not alone wearing a mask!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I am healthier now that I rely on my Lord and Savior for health, healing, blessing and favor, giving Him first place in my life as we are required, there is nothing He can't or won't heal.
Better to give credit to the Great Healer, than the face diaper.
blessings

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I am healthier now that I rely on my Lord and Savior for health, healing, blessing and favor, giving Him first place in my life as we are required, there is nothing He can't or won't heal.
Better to give credit to the Great Healer, than the face diaper.
blessings
I'm going to try logic one more time.

I mean sure, it's just so easy to make fun of you... you run all over the forum painting people who wear masks as hopelessly degenerate unbelievers who don't trust God to take care of them. It's so ludicrous that it's almost impossible to NOT make fun of you. But I'm going to make one last stab at logic.

God did not heal all the sick, all the time. God DID tell them to do common sense things like quarantine when they were sick and wear a cloth over their face holes to prevent the spread of infection.

If your logic were sound, there would be no lepers in Israel. God would have healed them all. But even Jesus remarked that only Namaan was healed in Elisha's time, though there were many lepers.

God expects us to use the brains He gave us, instead of just leaving it up to Him to run interference all the time.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
P.S. I don't expect this last effort at using logic to work. When it fails I'll just give up and start mocking you all over the forum, I guess. I don't know what else to do. o_O

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
To clarify, I do not object at all to you choosing not to wear a mask, as long as you are not around me. That is your choice and you are free to do whatever you want. People like you do worry me though, when I think about my grandmother and how vulnerable she is...

What I do strongly object to is you trying to paint people who wear masks as unbelievers. You have no right and you put yourself in a very false position.