The question no flat-earther can answer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Chester

May 23, 2016
No, friend - if you had a million dollars, you would do far better to help those in need (that you know or might search out) and spread the gospel...

Hard times may be coming soon - save your money.

There is a better way to solve the FE question.
Are you chickening out? :oops:

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Are you chickening out? :oops:
Nope. Just already know what I am going to see. Why waste the time?

If I had the means, and were going to do something like that - I would more-likely go to Australia to investigate a certain sun-and-shadow "quandry" I have become aware of...

Chester

May 23, 2016

If I had the means, and were going to do something like that - I would more-likely go to Australia to investigate a certain sun-and-shadow "quandry" I have become aware of...
While there you could watch the sun and be converted!

(Oh, uh, just think how that line could look on a google search for "how to be saved"!) LOL!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015

Just ask any Southern hemisphere dweller to confirm it for you. There are many on this site. Or DControversial; he travels to Oz frequently.

Chester

May 23, 2016
Just ask any Southern hemisphere dweller to confirm it for you. There are many on this site. Or DControversial; he travels to Oz frequently.
Great idea, Dino - I PMed dcontroversal and invited him to come join the discussion as a Southern hemisphere eyewitness - we will see if he has time to show up! ;) :coffee:

Jul 6, 2020
If the earth is supposedly flat then why is it covered with so many bumps? :unsure:

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Great idea, Dino - I PMed dcontroversal and invited him to come join the discussion as a Southern hemisphere eyewitness - we will see if he has time to show up! ;):coffee:
I already know what he is going to say...

Chester

May 23, 2016
They are very tiny bumps. :)
29000 feet a little bump? I would say that is more than a "tiny bump" in your theory!

That's about six miles and by your theory the moon is only 300 miles? away! LOL!

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
how high is the ice wall at the edge of the flat earth??

i mean , that should be an easy one our resident flat earth expert.

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
29000 feet a little bump? I would say that is more than a "tiny bump" in your theory!

That's about six miles and by your theory the moon is only 300 miles? away! LOL!
To my knowledge, most FEers believe it is more like 3000 miles above the earth.

It is said that the deepest part of the oceans is 7 miles down.

On the average table-top globe, that is much thinner than the outermost layer of the 'skin' of the globe.

Think about it.

Consider something like "seven miles across town" and compare that to mountain height and ocean depth.

In the big picture (back up and look at the big picture) - 6 or 7 miles is very small on the map...

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us

~200 feet

And, it is not the 'edge' of the earth. That is many hundreds or thousands of miles further out.

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us

It should be easy for anyone who decided to do some research on their own... :p

;)
:)

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
it just irritates me that when truthers like myself try to wake up people to all the lies in this world, you guys show up and start up with " the earth is flat" , " their is no virus", " a zionest banking cabal secretly runs the world from Israel " ( i have not heard you say this one, but it is popular with you flat earthers".}

it just puts the masses right back to sleep.

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
yep. i have.

the earth is round.
Whatever their conclusion, I can have a lot more respect for someone who is willing to do some research on their own.

Of course, if they simply take someone elses word for it - like NASA for example - that is some really "weak" research...

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
it just irritates me that when truthers like myself try to wake up people to all the lies in this world, you guys show up and start up with " the earth is flat" , " their is no virus", " a zionest banking cabal secretly runs the world from Israel " ( i have not heard you say this one, but it is popular with you flat earthers".}

it just puts the masses right back to sleep.
There are more lies in the world than you are aware of or willing to believe?

I don't believe you have actually seen me make the direct claim that there is no virus. I have stated, in so many words, that I consider it a possibility in the reality of things.

~

Continue telling the truth.

Keep searching for the truth.

:cool:

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
it just irritates me that when truthers like myself . . .
If you are - or are going to be - a 'truther' - your default MO is going to be "prove all things" from having no trust in a system that you know has lied to you enormously all of your life.

If you really care about - and, have a great desire for - knowing the truth about the reality you live in, you will consider and look into matters that may seem rather strange.

Why? Because you want to know the truth.

Just keep the Bible at the center of your research (as the one thing you know you can trust) and you will do okay.