The Rapture of the Church is after the Tribulation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 22, 2018
Please carefully study every passage in this link as a "sum" from "here a little there a little":

https://sumofthyword.com/2016/10/04/the-rapture-of-the-church-is-after-the-tribulation/

The bible does not contradict itself so please obey Father's command on how to be weaned off the breast before posting some "opinion" based on a couple of verses:

Isaiah 28:7-13 And even these reel with wine, and stagger with strong drink; the priest and the prophet reel with strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they stagger with strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment. (8) For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean. (9) Whom will he teach knowledge? and whom will he make to understand the message? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts? (10) For it is precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, there a little. (11) Nay, but by men of strange lips and with another tongue will he speak to this people; (12) to whom he said, This is the rest, give ye rest to him that is weary; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear. (13) Therefore shall the word of Jehovah be unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, there a little; that they may go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Because the Word of God speaks so, I agree with the Title of the OP..

Oct 25, 2018
Another post-trib rapture guy checking in. I lean towards historic premillenialism(Chiliasm).

Jul 23, 2018
Maybe post a verse declaring or pointing to the op?
Surely post trib belief has a verse?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Maybe post a verse declaring or pointing to the op?
Surely post trib belief has a verse?

Read all about how those with understanding will halp many. How the saints will fall to the beast, and more....

E

eternally-gratefull

Read all about how those with understanding will halp many. How the saints will fall to the beast, and more....
There will be saints after the rapture. This is not a proof of post trib

Nov 22, 2018
Pretrib has many. Does postrib have any?
Wow! I provide over 100 verses in that link from my website and your so fearful of truth you do not even open the link but go right to posting an "opinion" because your too fearful to actually open the link because it might contradict your "safe space" :eek:(

Revelation 21:7-8 He that overcometh shall inherit these things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. (8) But for the fearful, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, their part shall be in the lake that burneth with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

I will not respond to you again until you actually open the link. Then copy and past out of that link a contextual proof for the title of this post and then provide the contextual proof for your silly "thesis" for a pretrib rapture that totally refutes the contextual part of my link you think it actually refutes!!!!

E

eternally-gratefull

Why is it people think it is ok to come into a BIBLE DISCUSSION forum. Post a link. Then try t tell everyone your way is the right way, everyone else is in error?

If the op wants to discuss this openly He will post some points we can discuss. Until then, just another end times fanatic who thinks everyone who disagrees with him or her is a heretic :rolleyes:

E

eternally-gratefull

Wow! I provide over 100 verses in that link from my website and your so fearful of truth you do not even open the link but go right to posting an "opinion" because your too fearful to actually open the link because it might contradict your "safe space" :eek:(

Revelation 21:7-8 He that overcometh shall inherit these things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. (8) But for the fearful, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, their part shall be in the lake that burneth with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

I wqill not respond to you again until you actually open the link. Then copy and past out of that link a contextual proof for the title of this post and then provide the contextual proof for your silly "thesis" for a pretrib that totally refute the contextual part of my link you think it actually refutes!!!!
Um, You posted a link, Which we did not come to look at. which ACCORDING TO YOU proves your right. Pus shows you have no desire to discuss. Which in itself is pretty bad

They do not..
and I do not even have to read them, Many people have studied this topic for years.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011

I will not respond to you again until you actually open the link. Then copy and past out of that link a contextual proof for the title of this post and then provide the contextual proof for your silly "thesis" for a pretrib rapture that totally refutes the contextual part of my link you think it actually refutes!!!!

There seem to be many who claim to read the Word of God, but never had.

They come together to be in agreement with each other apostaacising the
Word.

I have already posted the quickest and easiest way and verses to know to understand...….the Book of Daniel only 12 chapter, but rather than read, they would rather fantacize on just how they want God to speak and act…...Apostasy.

Jul 23, 2018
There seem to be many who claim to read the Word of God, but never had.

They come together to be in agreement with each other apostaacising the
Word.

I have already posted the quickest and easiest way and verses to know to understand...….the Book of Daniel only 12 chapter, but rather than read, they would rather fantacize on just how they want God to speak and act…...Apostasy.
And yet your position lacks biblical authentification.
You should be able to sytematically defend your position with text.
Again where are ANY verses pointing to your position?
In 30 years of study i have never seen any.

Nov 22, 2018
Do you actually understand what these passages are saying?:

Proverbs 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing; But the glory of kings is to search out a matter.

Isaiah 28:9-11 Whom will he teach knowledge? and whom will he make to understand the message? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts? (10) For it is precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, there a little. (11) Nay, but by men of strange lips and with another tongue will he speak to this people;

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Psalms 119:160 The sum of thy word is truth; And every one of thy righteous ordinances endureth for ever.

It is the glory of our Father to conceal His truth “here a little there a little” for us to search out and bring together as “precept upon precept” to learn the sum of His story!

The problem with most of these "forums" is the willingness of the participants to focus on one passage and argue to the death over that one passage rather than study the entire bible to come to the truth of Father's hidden message!!!

Nov 22, 2018
And yet your position lacks biblical authentification.
You should be able to sytematically defend your position with text.
Again where are ANY verses pointing to your position?
In 30 years of study i have never seen any.
Ok you asked for it I am going to copy and paste my link:

I was raised believing the rapture would take place before the tribulation. It was not until I was 40 years old that our heavenly Father began showing me through His Holy Spirit the truth of His Word about the timing of His Rapture:

John 14:26 But the Comforter, even the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you.

Though there are many different views on the timing of the rapture, Father’s Word only teaches one truth so let’s use Father’s prescribed method for understanding His concealed message:

Isaiah 28:9-10 Whom will he teach knowledge? and whom will he make to understand the message? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts? (10) For it is precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, there a little.

Proverbs 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing; But the glory of kings is to search out a matter.

First lets examine some scripture to determine who the “church saints” are:

1 Corinthians 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, even them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that call upon the name of Jesus Christ in every place, their Lord and ours:

From 1 Corinthians 1:2 we can conclude that all those sanctified in Christ Jesus are called saints and are the church of God:

Romans 10:12-13 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek(Gentile): for the same Lord is Lord of all, and is rich unto all that call upon him: (13) for, Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Galatians 3:28-29 There can be neither Jew nor Greek(Gentile), there can be neither bond nor free, there can be no male and female; for ye all are one man in Christ Jesus. (29) And if ye are Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, heirs according to promise.

Colossians 3:11-12 where there cannot be Greek(Gentile) and Jew, circumcision and uncircumcision, barbarian, Scythian, bondman, freeman; but Christ is all, and in all. (12) Put on therefore, as God’s elect, holy and beloved, a heart of compassion, kindness, lowliness, meekness, longsuffering;

From those 3 passages we can conclude that all distinction between the Jew and Greek(Gentile) is erased as believers for we are one body in Christ Jesus, are Abraham’s seed, and called the “elect” of God:

1 Peter 1:1-2 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the elect who are sojourners of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, (2) according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace to you and peace be multiplied.

1 Peter 2:9-10 But ye are an elect race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, that ye may show forth the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: (10) who in time past were no people, but now are the people of God: who had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

2 Timothy 2:10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect’s sake, that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

So now that we have established that those saved in Christ are the people of God called the elect, lets see when the elect are resurrected/raptured(taken up):

Matthew 24:29-31 But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: (30) and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. (31) And he shall send forth his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

So “immediately after the tribulation” the “elect” who are “the church” who are “the saints” are gathered together with Christ in the clouds with the sound of the last trumpet:

1 Corinthians 15:51-52 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We all shall not sleep, but we shall all be changed, (52) in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

This passage also clearly proves the elect who are the church will be here through the great tribulation:

Matthew 24:21-24 for then shall be great tribulation, such as hath not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, nor ever shall be. (22) And except those days had been shortened, no flesh would have been saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened. (23) Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is the Christ, or, Here; believe it not. (24) For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

Nov 22, 2018
Christ’s resurrection after the cross was called “Christ the firstfruits” which took place around 30 AD. “Then they that are Christ’s, at his coming” is the only other resurrection/rapture of the saints and “then cometh the end”:

1 Corinthians 15:20-24 But now hath Christ been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of them that are asleep. (21) For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. (22) For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. (23) But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; then they that are Christ’s, at his coming. (24) Then cometh the end, when he shall deliver up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have abolished all rule and all authority and power.

John was in exile on the Isle of Patmos around 96 AD when he was caught up to the throne to write down what must come to pass hereafter:

Revelation 4:1 After these things I saw, and behold, a door opened in heaven, and the first voice that I heard, a voice as of a trumpet speaking with me, one saying, Come up hither, and I will show thee the things which must come to pass hereafter.

He recorded the next resurrection from 96 AD as the “first resurrection” to take place in the future:

Revelation 20:4-6 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus, and for the word of God, and such as worshipped not the beast, neither his image, and received not the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand; and they lived, and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (5) The rest of the dead lived not until the thousand years should be finished. This is the first resurrection. (6) Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: over these the second death hath no power; but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

This “first resurrection” includes those who worshiped not the beast, neither his image, and received not the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand for they are blessed and holy.

We know the mark of the beast takes place during the the last half of the tribulation so this “first resurrection” must take place after the beast has established the mark:

Revelation 13:16-17 And he causeth all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the bond, that there be given them a mark on their right hand, or upon their forehead; (17) and that no man should be able to buy or to sell, save he that hath the mark, even the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Now lets take a look at how Father gave us the sun and moon for signs to prove there is another year after the tribulation when God pours out His wrath:

Genesis 1:14-16 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years: (15) and let them be for lights in the firmament of heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. (16) And God made the two great lights; the greater light(sun) to rule the day, and the lesser light(moon) to rule the night: he made the stars also.

Revelation 6:16-17 and they say to the mountains and to the rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: (17) for the great day of their wrath is come; and who is able to stand?

Lets go back to Matthew 24 for our first sign:

Matthew 24:29 But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

So “immediately after the tribulation” the sun is darkened but this darkness of the sun is “before” the great and notable day of the Lord comes:

Acts 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the day of the Lord come, That great and notable day.

So we have the 7 years of tribulation before the sun is darkened and after this darkening of the sun the day of the Lord comes:

Isaiah 13:9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel, with wrath and fierce anger; to make the land a desolation, and to destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

1 Thessalonians 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

Both Isaiah and Paul are speaking of the exact same “day of the Lord” that is to come “after the tribulation”.

So lets see if we can find some more clues as to the timing of “the day of the Lord” :

Jeremiah 46:10 For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates.

Isaiah 34:8 For Jehovah hath a day of vengeance, a year of recompense for the cause of Zion.

Isaiah 61:2 to proclaim the year of Jehovah’s favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

Isaiah 63:4 For the day of vengeance was in my heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

Ok from all those passages above we can conclude “the day of the Lord” is also called the day of vengeance of our God and is a year long of recompense called the year of the Lord’s redeemed where he pours out His wrath which comes directly after the tribulation is over and the sun is darkened:

Revelation 6:12-17 And I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the whole moon became as blood; (13) and the stars of the heaven fell unto the earth, as a fig tree casteth her unripe figs when she is shaken of a great wind. (14) And the heaven was removed as a scroll when it is rolled up; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. (15) And the kings of the earth, and the princes, and the chief captains, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman and freeman, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains; (16) and they say to the mountains and to the rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: (17) for the great day of their wrath is come; and who is able to stand?

The Father causes the sun to become darkened for the first time to announce the start of “the great day/year of their wrath and then twice during that year of wrath:

Revelation 8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; that the third part of them should be darkened, and the day should not shine for the third part of it, and the night in like manner.

Revelation 9:2 And he opened the pit of the abyss; and there went up a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

So this great and notable day after the tribulation is a year long of wrath also called the “last day” when Jesus said He would raise up those that believe on Him:

John 6:39-40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that of all that which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. (40) For this is the will of my Father, that every one that beholdeth the Son, and believeth on him, should have eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father that sent me draw him: and I will raise him up in the last day.

John 6:54 He that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood hath eternal life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I have given more than just a line or partial text, I have given you the Book of Daniel, only twelve chapters….…...

Read it then say the tribulation is after the rapture…..you will be in error.

Nov 22, 2018
This last day resurrection/rapture cannot be 3 1/2 years into the tribulation as the midtribbers claim or 7 years before the last day/year as the pretribbers claim:

Job 14:12 So man lieth down and riseth not: till the heavens are no more, they will not awake, nor be roused out of sleep.

So the resurrection cannot happen until the last day/year after the sun is darkened and wrath of God begins to cause the heavens to pass away:

2 Pet.3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall be dissolved with fervent heat, and the earth and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Revelation 6:12-17 And I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the whole moon became as blood; (13) and the stars of the heaven fell unto the earth, as a fig tree casteth her unripe figs when she is shaken of a great wind. (14) And the heaven was removed as a scroll when it is rolled up; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. (15) And the kings of the earth, and the princes, and the chief captains, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman and freeman, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains; (16) and they say to the mountains and to the rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: (17) for the great day of their wrath is come; and who is able to stand?

The heavens could not pass away or the earth burn up at the beginning or even the middle of the seven years of tribulation or there would not be anybody here to have a tribulation! The resurrection and rapture could only be during the last year called the day of the Lord.

Paul warned us as brethren to watch and be sober so that the “day of the Lord” does not overtake us as a thief:

1 Thessalonians 5:1-6 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that aught be written unto you. (2) For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. (3) When they are saying, Peace and safety, then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall in no wise escape. (4) But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief: (5) for ye are all sons of light, and sons of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness; (6) so then let us not sleep, as do the rest, but let us watch and be sober.

We were given clear signs as to the timing of the 7 year tribulation and the year of wrath to follow but some will argue that Jesus said “no one knoweth”:

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no one, not even the angels of heaven, neither the Son, but the Father only.

The tense of the verb “knoweth” is present not future! This spoke of Jesus day before the Father gave Jesus the Revelation to give to John on the island of Patmos around 96 AD:

Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show unto his servants, even the things which must shortly come to pass: and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John;

Combining the many clues Father gave us in His last book of Revelation with the rest of His Word proves the 7 years of tribulation is for the saints but we are not appointed unto the year of wrath that occurs afterward:

1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God appointed us not unto wrath, but unto the obtaining of salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,

The tribulation is a wilderness trial for the saints who come out of the world as a type(example) of what the Jews experienced when leaving Egypt for history(His~story) must repeat:

1 Corinthians 10:11 Now these things happened unto them by way of example; and they were written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the ages are come.

Ecclesiastes 1:9-10 That which hath been is that which shall be; and that which hath been done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. (10) Is there a thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been long ago, in the ages which were before us.

As we have proven above the elect leave after that tribulation after the sun is darkened. As the year of vengeance commences, the elect are the first harvest to take place where the Lord Jesus Christ comes in the clouds to reap His saints:

Revelation 14:12-16 Here is the patience of the saints, they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. (13) And I heard a voice from heaven saying, Write, Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from henceforth: yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; for their works follow with them. (14) And I saw, and behold, a white cloud; and on the cloud I saw one sitting like unto a son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. (15) And another angel came out from the temple, crying with a great voice to him that sat on the cloud, Send forth thy sickle, and reap: for the hour to reap is come; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. (16) And he that sat on the cloud cast his sickle upon the earth; and the earth was reaped.

The last feast of the Jewish year was the feast of tabernacles which is a prophesy of the harvest of the righteous where the first day is a holy convocation in the wilderness followed by the final holy convocation on the morning of the 8th day:

Leviticus 23:34-36 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, On the fifteenth day of this seventh month is the feast of tabernacles for seven days unto Jehovah. (35) On the first day shall be a holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work. (36) Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto Jehovah: on the eighth day shall be a holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto Jehovah: it is a solemn assembly; ye shall do no servile work.

As we come out of Egypt we are to enter into the rest in our wilderness before we enter our promised final rest on the morning of the 8th day:

Leviticus 23:39-43 Howbeit on the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruits of the land, ye shall keep the feast of Jehovah seven days: on the first day shall be a solemn rest, and on the eighth day shall be a solemn rest. (40) And ye shall take you on the first day the fruit of goodly trees, branches of palm-trees, and boughs of thick trees, and willows of the brook; and ye shall rejoice before Jehovah your God seven days. (41) And ye shall keep it a feast unto Jehovah seven days in the year: it is a statute for ever throughout your generations; ye shall keep it in the seventh month. (42) Ye shall dwell in booths seven days; all that are home-born in Israel shall dwell in booths; (43) that your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt: I am Jehovah your God.

The unrighteous are then cast into the great winepress of the wrath of God:

Rev 14:17-19 Another angel came out from the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. (18) And another angel came out from the altar, he that hath power over fire; and he called with a great voice to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Send forth thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. (19) And the angel cast his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vintage of the earth, and cast it into the winepress, the great winepress, of the wrath of God.

The true church is not appointed unto this year of wrath but we must endure the 7 years of tribulation as we preach the gospel in all the world BEFORE this year of wrath commences called “the end”:

Matthew 24:13-14 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. (14) And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

This wrath is God’s judgment upon the wicked who He uses to tribulate the saints to drive them out of the world just as the Jews fled Egypt into their wilderness in type. Many Christians will begin to flee into their wilderness during the first half of the tribulation of 1260 days:

Revelation 12:6 And the woman(church) fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that there they may nourish her a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

The midst of the tribulation is marked by our witnessing the “abomination of desolation” standing in the holy place:

Matthew 24:15 When therefore ye see the abomination of desolation, which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let him that readeth understand),

Daniel 9:27 And he shall make a firm covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease; and upon the wing of abominations shall come one that maketh desolate; and even unto the full end, and that determined, shall wrath be poured out upon the desolate.

For much more on the “abomination of desolation” please see this link:

https://sumofthyword.com/2017/01/18/the-mystery-of-lawlessness/

Jul 23, 2018
Mat 25 has half taken,half left behind.

"So called" believers face the ac.
They seem to,for the most part reject the mark,have heads removed and are seen in heaven as the innumerable number.

So yes it is a pretrib rapture with nominal carnal believers left behind and seen in the gt.

Nov 22, 2018
From the midst of the tribulation when the abomination that makes desolate is set up until the wrath of God begins to be poured out upon the desolate is 1290 days:

Daniel 12:11 And from the time that the continual burnt-offering shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand and two hundred and ninety days.

This 1290 day period is called the great tribulation when great persecution comes upon the “elect” during the second half of the tribulation:

Matthew 24:21-22 for then shall be great tribulation, such as hath not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, nor ever shall be. (22) And except those days had been shortened, no flesh would have been saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.

Our Father will shorten the great tribulation to 1290 days but promised a blessing on those who made it alive until 1335 days after the abomination of desolation which again proves the rapture/resurrection of those such as Daniel will not happen until AFTER the tribulation during the year of wrath called the end of days:

Daniel 12:12-13 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. (13) But go thou thy way till the end be; for thou shalt rest, and shalt stand in thy lot, at the end of the days.

Jesus gives us some clues hidden in Noah’s days for signs of the timing of the tribulation and this year of wrath:

Matthew 24:37-39 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. (38) For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, (39) And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

God did not tell Noah when the flood was actually going to start until 7 days before:

Genesis 7:4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

Just as was proven above in Isaiah, the Lord often uses one day to represent one year so too seven days used in Genesis for Noah represents one week of years or 7 years of tribulation as Father showed us in Daniel:

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Father will show those watching and sober exactly what this “covenant with many” is and when it is made as it will be the sign when our 7 years of tribulation commences.

So the last 7 days of Noah’s time, before the flood waters began on the earth, were spent entering the physical ark with his physical family as a type of the last 7 years left for us to bring our spiritual family to the spiritual ark of Christ while enduring great tribulation:

Genesis 7:7-10 And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons’ wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood. (8) Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth, (9) There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah. (10) And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.

But here is a major clue: Noah did not enter in to the ark for the last time until AFTER the 7 days on the first day God began to judge the unrighteous on the earth with water when He broke up the fountains of the great deep and He opened up the windows of heaven:

Genesis 7:10-13 And it came to pass after the seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth. (11) In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. (12) And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights. (13) In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah’s wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark;

It was not until 40 days into God’s wrath by water that the ark lifted off the earth as a type of the church being raptured/resurrected after our tribulation when God’s wrath by fire is poured out:

Genesis 7:16-18 And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God commanded him: and Jehovah shut him in. (17) And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lifted up above the earth. (18) And the waters prevailed, and increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters.

2 Peter 3:5-7 For this they wilfully forget, that there were heavens from of old, and an earth compacted out of water and amidst water, by the word of God; (6) by which means the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: (7) but the heavens that now are, and the earth, by the same word have been stored up for fire, being reserved against the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

God broke up the fountains of the great deep and opened up the windows of heaven to overflow the earth with water in Noah’s day but He promises to begin to rain down many types of fire, break open the pit of the abyss, and overflow the earth with fire, smoke, and brimstone through the first six trumpet judgments:

Revelation 8:6 -13 And the seven angels that had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound. (7) And the first sounded, and there followed hail and fire, mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of the earth was burnt up, and the third part of the trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up. (8) And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; (9) and there died the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, even they that had life; and the third part of the ships was destroyed. (10) And the third angel sounded, and there fell from heaven a great star, burning as a torch, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of the waters; (11) and the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter. (12) And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; that the third part of them should be darkened, and the day should not shine for the third part of it, and the night in like manner. (13) And I saw, and I heard an eagle, flying in mid heaven, saying with a great voice, Woe, woe, woe, for them that dwell on the earth, by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, who are yet to sound.

Revelation 9:1-2 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star from heaven fallen unto the earth: and there was given to him the key of the pit of the abyss. (2) And he opened the pit of the abyss; and there went up a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Revelation 9:13-18 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the horns of the golden altar which is before God, (14) one saying to the sixth angel that had the trumpet, Loose the four angels that are bound at the great river Euphrates. (15) And the four angels were loosed, that had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, that they should kill the third part of men. (16) And the number of the armies of the horsemen was twice ten thousand times ten thousand: I heard the number of them. (17) And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates as of fire and of hyacinth and of brimstone: and the heads of the horses are as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths proceedeth fire and smoke and brimstone. (18) By these three plagues was the third part of men killed, by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone, which proceeded out of their mouths.