The Rapture of the Church is after the Tribulation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
You do realize that God is in control of everything, right? You do realize that God states we will be persecuted for His sake. Do you understand that? Good, then you know that pre-trib is total nonsense and God is not going to let Christians off the hook.

You are on a very thin line with the claims you are making. You should step away from the edge, if you know what is good for you.
God is not going to let His children off the hook? You probably would have run away from the arc to join in on the flood or refused to leave Sodom & Gomorrah and go down in flames. Why don't you tell Hal Linsey he's on the edge & see what he says. Adios, watching Hallmark.

lukeabers

Dec 6, 2018
God is not going to let His children off the hook? You probably would have run away from the arc to join in on the flood or refused to leave Sodom & Gomorrah and go down in flames. Why don't you tell Hal Linsey he's on the edge & see what he says. Adios, watching Hallmark.
Lot had to LEAVE EVERYTHING BEHIND AND RUN. Christians are not heading to hell but to eternal glory with Christ, but to get there, Christians are going to lose everything first. Incredible how little you know of God's nature and what is in the Scriptures...incredible in a bad way.

And, don't let the door hit you on the way out, actor.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
“At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt." Daniel 12:1-2
I believe that Daniel 12:1-4,10 is DISTINCT from Daniel 12:13 where Daniel was told he would "sleep [in death] and stand in thy lot [be physically/bodily resurrected to stand again on the earth] at the END OF THE DAYS [at the END of the days referred to in that context]."

Verses 1-4 [10] are NOT referring to a "physical/bodily resurrection of formerly-dead persons," but correlates with Ezekiel 37:12-14,20-23 / Hosea 5:15-6:3 / Romans 11:15[25] / Isaiah 26:16-21 / John 6:39 [as distinct from v.40], and other verses/passages about Israel coming up out of "the graveyard of nations" (where scattered) and what "the WISE [of them]" go on to DO (DURING the trib years). I believe the time period named in Dan12:6-7,1 refers to the second half of the 7-yr trib, leading up to His Second Coming to the earth (just as Daniel 7:25,27 does), FOR the promised and prophesied earthly Millennial Kingdom.

"Harm" has been experienced by "the Church which is His body" all through its existence on the earth, throughout the past nearly-2000 years ["this present age [singular]"].

We will not be on the earth when Jesus "STANDS to JUDGE" (Isa3:13, Rev4-5, etc)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Lot had to LEAVE EVERYTHING BEHIND AND RUN. Christians are not heading to hell but to eternal glory with Christ, but to get there, Christians are going to lose everything first. Incredible how little you know of God's nature and what is in the Scriptures...incredible in a bad way.

And, don't let the door hit you on the way out, actor.
Like you know God's nature.

lukeabers

Dec 6, 2018
I believe that Daniel 12:1-4,10 is DISTINCT from Daniel 12:13 where Daniel was told he would "sleep [in death] and stand in thy lot [be physically/bodily resurrected to stand again on the earth] at the END OF THE DAYS [at the END of the days referred to in that context]."

Verses 1-4 [10] are NOT referring to a "physical/bodily resurrection of formerly-dead persons," but correlates with Ezekiel 37:12-14,20-23 / Hosea 5:15-6:3 / Romans 11:15[25] / Isaiah 26:16-21 / John 6:39 [as distinct from v.40], and other verses/passages about Israel coming up out of "the graveyard of nations" and what "the WISE [of them]" go on to DO (DURING the trib years). I believe the time period named in Dan12:6-7,1 refers to the second half of the 7-yr trib, leading up to His Second Coming to the earth (just as Daniel 7:25,27 does)
How in the world are you thinking it is not a physical resurrection? It literally says it is so and is a statement about the end, directly before the final judgement.

How can so many claiming to have the truth here be blind to the most mundane concepts in Christianity??? I mean, there isn't anything to even interpret there...

"He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn--and I would heal them." John 12:40

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
Dan12 says "since there was a nation [singular]" (referring to Israel; just as the first mention of that specific word in Scripture does).

The context is Israel.

They have been scattered into the nations (compared to a type of burial in the earth), and one passage even says (re: God doing so), "I will sow her unto Me in the earth"

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Yes, I do know His nature. I am His child. I read His Word. I keep His commandments. I am a follower of Christ and you are, clearly, an actor.
You actually think Jesus would call me an actor?

lukeabers

Dec 6, 2018
You actually think Jesus would call me an actor?
Oh, yea, He would, and a lot worse too. Might would even take the whip to you if you were at the temple at the wrong time. Christ does not have time for nonsense. Never did, never will. Of course, you being an actor wouldn't know the nature of Christ, would you??

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
^ EDIT: ...I had supplied Isaiah 26:16-21, where it uses the phrase "My people" (recall what I'd said about Rom9:26/Hos1:10 re: Israel and Rom9:25/Hos2:23b re: the Gentiles), and then Ezekiel 39:7 (mentioning again), where it uses the phrase "My people Israel" (and how He will make Himself known unto them)...

I doubt people even examine the Scriptures I've supplied...

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
How in the world are you thinking it is not a physical resurrection? It literally says it is so and is a statement about the end, directly before the final judgement.
John 6:40 is about "people"... John 6:39 is distinct from that.

Daniel 12:13 is about a physical/bodily resurrection. Daniel 12:1-4,10 is about LIVING PERSONS and what they will go on TO DO ['be wise' is just one of those things (for SOME)] once God brings them up out of the graveyard of nations, where scattered (speaking of Israel; and Dan12 is in the context of the last half of the future trib years--Daniel/OT saint will be bodily resurrected at the END of that specific time period [not "raptured"--he wasn't promised "rapture"]--"resurrected" FOR their promised AND PROPHESIED earthly Millennial Kingdom [Matt8:11 and parallel, and many more...])

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Oh, yea, He would, and a lot worse too. Might would even take the whip to you if you were at the temple at the wrong time. Christ does not have time for nonsense. Never did, never will. Of course, you being an actor wouldn't know the nature of Christ, would you??
You can't discern a believer from an actor and you're a follower of Jesus. Also, so Jesus would go around whipping anyone at your consent. Well, I'm done acting like I want to continue responding to your unchristian type remarks.

lukeabers

Dec 6, 2018
John 6:40 is about "people"... John 6:39 is distinct from that.

Daniel 12:13 is about a physical/bodily resurrection. Daniel 12:1-4,10 is about LIVING PERSONS and what they will do once God brings them up out of the graveyard of nations (speaking of Israel; and Dan12 is in the context of the last half of the future trib years--Daniel/OT saint will be bodily resurrected at the END of that specific time period [not "raptured"--he wasn't promised "rapture"])
Ok, let's back up here. I have been firing at a lot of actors on these boards, and perhaps, perhaps, you are not one of them, and so...

Groundrules: Everything has to be based in the Bible. One of us has to win, loser learns something and winner buys coffee.

Let's hear it, your best piece of evidence for your side. I'll read any amount of Scripture that you present. Ready? Set?

lukeabers

Dec 6, 2018
You can't discern a believer from an actor and you're a follower of Jesus. Also, so Jesus would go around whipping anyone at your consent. Well, I'm done acting like I want to continue responding to your unchristian type remarks.
Ta ta, actor.

Oct 25, 2018
“At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt." Daniel 12:1-2

Pretrib teaching is false and therefore satanic. The tribulation began some time in the middle of the 20th century, the Beginning of Sorrows spoken about by Christ in Matthew 24 began with 'earthquakes in diverse places'. The Church is asleep and infected with poisonous teachings...meanwhile Christians are being slaughtered en masse throughout the world while the West continues to claim that no harm will come to the Christians...
So, are you premillennial post trib my friend?

lukeabers

Dec 6, 2018
So, are you premillennial post trib my friend?
I am a believer of the Word. The Word is clear of what is to come, and it is clear that it [the end] has already begun...

Here is a post I just made to another person:

He is returning soon, and oh boy, that tribulation...well...

"For nation shall rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there shall be famines and pestilences and earthquakes in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted and shall kill you, and ye shall be hated by all nations for My name’s sake." Matthew 24:7-9

Earthquakes in diverse places began with the advent of nuclear technology. The first seal was broken with the Beginning of Sorrows. Likely the second seal has been broken already and we are awaiting the third. Christ is returning soon...and He will be arriving with a sword of vengeance...