The Rapture of the Church is after the Tribulation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 23, 2018
Alright, how about this. I'll prove A incorrect by proving B correct instead, making A de facto incorrect. Alright? This might be painful, but the truth almost always hurts at first.

The beginning of sorrows in Matthew 24, that is speaking about the beginning of the end times. Earthquakes in diverse places. Already happening...has been happening since the advent of nuclear weapons, and consequently gives us the codex for the first 5 seals.

Don't know when you think the rapture is supposed to happen, but the game is already on and has been on for some time. Somehow, Christendom has been...asleep!?!? Mortifying.

By all means, tell me my reading of Matthew 24 is wrong. That Christ is not saying what I can clearly read Him saying. By all means...
I am thinking you advocate a postrib rapture.

Jul 23, 2018
Are you serious? Daniel was castrated and taken to Babylon. Good enough for you?
Are you thinking our tribulations are the same as The 7 yr GT?
If so,i would advise you to read rev.

It is nite and day different.

lukeabers

Dec 6, 2018
I am thinking you advocate a postrib rapture.
There is no rapture. There are always people God pulls off Earth because they can't deal. But, the next time a body flies up into the sky will be when Christ returns to devastate the armies of the antichrist.

But, that is far off, no need to worry about that in this exact, current moment. Focus on what I am saying, "THE BEGINNING OF SORROWS ALREADY BEGAN AND CHRISTENDOM MISSED IT BY 70+ YEARS"

lukeabers

Dec 6, 2018
Are you thinking our tribulations are the same as The 7 yr GT?
If so,i would advise you to read rev.

It is nite and day different.
What are you even talking about? You asked for an example of persecution and judgement on Israel where the innocent suffered. I gave you, hands down, the best example short of Christ, Himself.

Jul 23, 2018
In mat 24 "...as it was with Noah BEFORE THE FLOOD...."

BTW, You need a post judgement example. One where they were taken out AFTER judgement
^^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^

Show me one

Jul 23, 2018
What are you even talking about? You asked for an example of persecution and judgement on Israel where the innocent suffered. I gave you, hands down, the best example short of Christ, Himself.
No i did not

presidente

May 29, 2013
You are surrounded by so many wolves, I may mistake you for a wolf. You aware of testing the fruits? About being wise? Well, I am certainly not seeing it...

And, oh yea, Obama was a terrible president, but then, it's been that way for quite some time.
Are you serious? Daniel was castrated and taken to Babylon. Good enough for you?
Where do you get that Daniel was castrated?

Jul 23, 2018
There is no rapture. There are always people God pulls off Earth because they can't deal. But, the next time a body flies up into the sky will be when Christ returns to devastate the armies of the antichrist.

But, that is far off, no need to worry about that in this exact, current moment. Focus on what I am saying, "THE BEGINNING OF SORROWS ALREADY BEGAN AND CHRISTENDOM MISSED IT BY 70+ YEARS"
Ok 1 thes 4.
Rev 14
Jesus
The 2 witnesses.
Mat 25
Mat 24

You saying none of that is relevant?

E

eternally-gratefull

Alright, how about this. I'll prove A incorrect by proving B correct instead, making A de facto incorrect. Alright? This might be painful, but the truth almost always hurts at first.

The beginning of sorrows in Matthew 24, that is speaking about the beginning of the end times. Earthquakes in diverse places. Already happening...has been happening since the advent of nuclear weapons, and consequently gives us the codex for the first 5 seals.

Don't know when you think the rapture is supposed to happen, but the game is already on and has been on for some time. Somehow, Christendom has been...asleep!?!? Mortifying.

By all means, tell me my reading of Matthew 24 is wrong. That Christ is not saying what I can clearly read Him saying. By all means...
Matt 24 says the great tribulation will occure AFTER the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel.

The “birth pangs” are the beginning of sorrows. Not the beginning of tribulation

The tribulation has yet to begin, Thus using this as proving pretrib wrong? I do not get it.

lukeabers

Dec 6, 2018
To my eye, that is what you asked for. God is...morbidly hilarious in the sense that...He really does not care if we die...at all. For those with faith, that makes sense...

"And they cried out in a loud voice,“How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge those who live on the earth and avenge our blood?” Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed." Revelation 6:10-11

Yea, God, not too concerned with physical death of immortal beings. Kind of hilarious, really.

Jul 23, 2018

Preterist?
Amil?

If so we can not get on the same page

Almost impossible.as they assume a bogus starting point

Cant make that grand canyon leap

Jul 23, 2018
To my eye, that is what you asked for. God is...morbidly hilarious in the sense that...He really does not care if we die...at all. For those with faith, that makes sense...

"And they cried out in a loud voice,“How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge those who live on the earth and avenge our blood?” Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed." Revelation 6:10-11

Yea, God, not too concerned with physical death of immortal beings. Kind of hilarious, really.
I was assuming you were postrib rapture.
Now it appears you are no rapture

lukeabers

Dec 6, 2018
Preterist?
Amil?

If so we can not get on the same page

Almost impossible.as they assume a bogus starting point

Cant make that grand canyon leap
I'm saying throw it all out, start again, with the beginning of sorrows. Tell me what it says, not what you've been told that it means.

lukeabers

Dec 6, 2018
I was assuming you were postrib rapture.
Now it appears you are no rapture
Hilarious. Got a good laugh out of that.

I am telling you that people are bickering about the wrong thing while the thing they are bickering about is already in motion.

E

eternally-gratefull

That God is totally fine with even the best of us suffering. Get with the program.
That does not prove pre-trib us wrong.

Your arguing pretrib us wrong, And using this as an argument

So again, What does that prove?

As I already showed. After the trib starts. Saints will suffer great persecution. Everyone knows this, so i am confused about your argument.

lukeabers

Dec 6, 2018
That does not prove pre-trib us wrong.

Your arguing pretrib us wrong, And using this as an argument

So again, What does that prove?

As I already showed. After the trib starts. Saints will suffer great persecution. Everyone knows this, so i am confused about your argument.
Pause. Do you know what the beginning of sorrows is in Matthew 24?