absolutley. And thank you for leading these ladies in proper etiquette of reporting things. They have much to learn.
so do you.. drama king..
absolutley. And thank you for leading these ladies in proper etiquette of reporting things. They have much to learn.
I report Sirk for creating a thread all too similar to "The Banning Thread."
I report you for comparing apples and oranges. The banning thread should have been reported but I gave Bug the benefit of the doubt and did not report her for that. I should have but sometimes the spirit of the law is what is appropriate. I would hope that she would stop creating threads that should never be created or I will have to start reporting them.
why do you hate me?![]()
i report Sirk for picking on people lol
Now now children. I'm the self designated moderator of this thread. Birthdays will be taken away.
Hey Mom.....they made me sixteen.......I like it......a lot...........I'm telling.....