The restoration of all things

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I have 2 questions regarding the restoration of all things.
Lucifer (or Satan/the devil) is not "all things". So why are you even asking an inane question? Everyone who has read the Bible knows that Hell was created for the devil and his angels.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I have 2 questions regarding the restoration of all things.

CAN GOD RESTORE LUCIFER?

WILL GOD RESTORE LUCIFER?
Yes God could restore lucifer..

No God will not be restoring lucifer..

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Now that is an interesting statement Jesus follower. So are you saying that our Father in heaven and our Master Jesus are liars, that God lied to his child and Jesus lied to His younger sibling?
Jesus is God..

Satan is a created being.. Jesus has always been.. Jesus and satan are not brothers..

May 2, 2021
Lucifer (or Satan/the devil) is not "all things". So why are you even asking an inane question? Everyone who has read the Bible knows that Hell was created for the devil and his angels.
Yes God has already revealed information that a lake of fire has been created for the devil and his angels through a number of contributors of the bible book. But as the bible is extremely limited with information we don't know what happens much at all after what John saw and wrote in his scroll. Thankfully we have the Spirit of Truth Who does lead us into truth way beyond what those contributors of the bible wrote. For this I and a growing number of followers of Jesus are somewhat excited with increased anticipation of what He will reveal to us and through us.

P

pottersclay

Definition of reprobate (Entry 2 of 3)
1a: morally corrupt : DEPRAVED
b: foreordained to damnation
2: of, relating to, or characteristic of a reprobatereprobate conduct
3: expressing or involving reprobation
4archaic : rejected as worthless or not standing a test : CONDEMNED

reprobate
verb
rep·ro·bate | \ ˈre-prə-ˌbāt \
reprobated; reprobating
Definition of reprobate (Entry 3 of 3)
transitive verb
1: to condemn strongly as unworthy, unacceptable, or evilreprobating the laxity of the age
2: to refuse to accept : REJECT
3: to foreordain to damnation

This is satan in a nutshell. If your that intrested read what paul says about the reprobate mind.
These post on praying for satan and can he be saved are foolish thinking.
Satan and his demons are the enemy of everything that is holy. These foolish thoughts that you think your acting on scripture to love your enemy is opening a door you dont want to open. You seriously need to close it.

Potter

May 2, 2021
Definition of reprobate (Entry 2 of 3)
1a: morally corrupt : DEPRAVED
b: foreordained to damnation
2: of, relating to, or characteristic of a reprobatereprobate conduct
3: expressing or involving reprobation
4archaic : rejected as worthless or not standing a test : CONDEMNED

reprobate
verb
rep·ro·bate | \ ˈre-prə-ˌbāt \
reprobated; reprobating
Definition of reprobate (Entry 3 of 3)
transitive verb
1: to condemn strongly as unworthy, unacceptable, or evilreprobating the laxity of the age
2: to refuse to accept : REJECT
3: to foreordain to damnation

This is satan in a nutshell. If your that intrested read what paul says about the reprobate mind.
These post on praying for satan and can he be saved are foolish thinking.
Satan and his demons are the enemy of everything that is holy. These foolish thoughts that you think your acting on scripture to love your enemy is opening a door you dont want to open. You seriously need to close it.

Potter

Thanks for your concern but I'm perfectly fine about opening this door even wider. This is not out of disrespect of you at all but rather of the privilege God has given me to see what He has in store for Satan. Did I ask for such a revelation? No but I am really glad He gave it and as Jesus said to His first disciples His Spirit reminded me to do likewise. "Freely you have received, freely give" and that I will do. I do not profess for a minute that the Spirit of Truth gave this revelation through contents written in the bible book. Does this concern me? Not at all! As I know without a doubt that the bible contains some of my Father's thoughts expressed and recorded in its pages. But all of it? Never. Even if it was never a closed canon, the new additions of the revelations of God to man over the past 2000 years in relation to belief and practice could never exhaust what God has in store for us. And for that I am so grateful.

May 2, 2021
Jesus is God..

Satan is a created being.. Jesus has always been.. Jesus and satan are not brothers..
Sorry maybe I'm confused by what you are saying brother. Did someone say that Jesus and Satan are brothers? Maybe that would be for a different thread for someone else to open.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Sorry maybe I'm confused by what you are saying brother. Did someone say that Jesus and Satan are brothers? Maybe that would be for a different thread for someone else to open.
They are implying that your master is not God but Satan. <- just to clarify and help you understand what was said.

P

pottersclay

Thanks for your concern but I'm perfectly fine about opening this door even wider. This is not out of disrespect of you at all but rather of the privilege God has given me to see what He has in store for Satan. Did I ask for such a revelation? No but I am really glad He gave it and as Jesus said to His first disciples His Spirit reminded me to do likewise. "Freely you have received, freely give" and that I will do. I do not profess for a minute that the Spirit of Truth gave this revelation through contents written in the bible book. Does this concern me? Not at all! As I know without a doubt that the bible contains some of my Father's thoughts expressed and recorded in its pages. But all of it? Never. Even if it was never a closed canon, the new additions of the revelations of God to man over the past 2000 years in relation to belief and practice could never exhaust what God has in store for us. And for that I am so grateful.
What new additions to Gods revelation??

Jesusfollower

Oct 21, 2021
jamaica
Now that is an interesting statement Jesus follower. So are you saying that our Father in heaven and our Master Jesus are liars, that God lied to his child and Jesus lied to His younger sibling?
You are fixated on satan and his redemption he IS your master not GOD. from all your posts you are probably a or an ex satanist.

obertarti

May 14, 2022
Satan is god of this age
he will be in the second death when his wrong doings will reach the limit

we do not know the fire of second death will change the spirit or annihilate