The second coming of Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
Remember when I was a kid,
Seven or eight years old
When I go to bed at night
The alarm clock at the head of the bed did not know why it fell to floor

What I see was the slow motion of falling

It's like watching pics frame by frame

Not at normal speed

Then the bed flew up on its own
Because of lack of knowledge, I don't know why it happened
When I was a child, I liked reading science fiction magazines, and I also wondered why I existed. I also thought about what it would be like if there were gods in the world. At that time, I felt that if God would die like human beings I couldn't accept it

I remember catching mantis and put it in glass bottles,

Then I had a sleep

The mantis turns green water in the bottle

When I was in middle school, I dreamed of a scene, and then it really happened. I knew all at that time. I could choose different results, but my curiosity made things develop into the same as in my dream

Because I didn't have access to the Bible at that time, and I didn't know it was God's power
When I was in high school, I first came into contact with the Bible. It was a Texas English teacher who introduced me to watch the passion movie. At that time, I was deeply shocked by Jesus. He was greater than the rest of the world

After work, I began to read the Bible slowly.

I've also read the Koran and the Buddhist scriptures

But I think the Bible is better

At that time, I realized that I was guilty.and heard a lot of people talk about the second coming of Jesus.

I don't know where to start
。。 About the second coming of Jesus Christ
I don't want to keep some secret any more

That was after I quit my job

I woke up one morning and suddenly I heard a song,
hey hey you you, I can be your girlfriend,no way,no way,thinking in a new way
Avril's song
Avril Lavigne

It's just six o'clock in the morning
Who played that loud music early in the morning

Then I found that the sound was around me, not coming from outside
Because I live in a place where no one will listen to her songs, and no one will play such loud music early in the morning

I wanted to prove that I'm sober and I don't have hallucinations,
so I asked my mom Did you hear someone play loud music
She said no
Then something strange happened. I said you would go downstairs with me. Then she didn't want to go. I saw her eyes turn into snakes in an instant
So in my strong request
She tossed the key here and there,
I felt a little abnormal
But on the other hand, she thought I was abnormal

Then I was sent to a mental hospital by force and I was electrocuted by a high voltage in the hospital

I feel terrible,

I just want to find out the truth and what happend

After 15days later, leaving the hospital, I went to my father's city
A lot of things have happened at the city

If anyone wants to know, I'll tell you

Reading the Bible during that time was my greatest comfort

And then I went back to my mom's city

Experienced life and death, the mood is very low

on October 10th 2008,(At this time, the earth of north and south are all in summer , and I have a fig tree on my balcony )
I felt depressed that day and walked onto the balcony, which was cloudy morning, overcast and looks dark。I saw clouds like Chinese dragon, moving its body and watching me as said :" you little guy " when it's moving the sun is the one eye.Stare at me. time is AM 12:00
I want to describe my experiences as much as possible. i was not too amazing when I watching the sun the eye or the clouds or the Chinese dragon , People often says what clouds might looks like , but i know what i saw,it's not just looks like,i know which is which.
Then clouds came back to normal,I walked back to my room calmly,and thought "Shall I go out again? " I started wondering what I saw just curiosity。I go back to the balcony .and watch the sky and cloud , He showed up again in the form of Chinese dragon. I started thinking about taking pictures of my Motorola phone。Just as I was ready to take pictures,I saw him who beginning to feel angry,the color turned to red blood, I said clouds turned blood, then disappeared immediately , disappeared .I was scared, feeling as i just killled him.

Looking into the sky,heavy clouds and low down to surface ,lights looks dark,Suddenly clouds opened a hole in the sky .Bigger and bigger ,Perfect circle ,could see the sky very blue....There is a cloud of point at the center ,Bigger and bigger ,A huge white cross/crucifix appeared before me,
Then Jesus appeared before the cross; his gorgeous clothes were nothing like this world,but i didn't see the face ,the face is blue sky , Posture is like Jesus statue at Brazil,I'd rather repeat it again,his gorgeous clothes were nothing like this world,Clothes hung over the feet,Sleeve design is perfect,Hairstyle are consistent with what we think 。saints slowly appeared on his left side of Jesus ,Smaller than Jesus,Angel and two wings ,The number is about 12 to 30,maybe 24,Confused with men or women , feels like one flesh.
(Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother,and shall cleave unto his wife:and they shall be one flesh.)

Other vision ,I saw in the sky, Pyramid,Greek Athena(Or warriors) ,old chinese firearms,etc。。。。。 It's all shows with the form of clouds as movie,

After that,I saw a Naked girl ,Slowly emerge in front of me,Greek hairstyle,Very beautiful,She has a beautiful profile. the view of flank,hard to tell. I saw her slowly Pregnancy,Don't know why I was slightly uncontrollable kneeling down .

When all these finished,Time has reached to 3-5 p.m.I just feel a few minutes 。
BTW. I am myopic. When I saw Jesus, I was not myopic, but only for the moment.

Only love can made a man. The Lord will show signs to me. I can't hide. He knows when I will look up to heaven, when I need comfort, and what I lack. What I have learned from our god is to love your enemy,love everyone even The pagan. It is not uncommon to see many miracles,You see miracles every day, the people around you, the work of God's hand, everything is a miracle,What I want to express is the second coming of Jesus.Don't be afraid, don't be confused. God knows all the things and entrusts yourself to him. Of course, I don't do nothing. Sometimes I feel that I try so hard to convey the message, but I get far away.
Sometimes I want to give up, but what is more important than God .

I have been puzzled for a long time, why should I see the chinese dragon ,
In China, there is a old proverb,

There is a man who likes Chinese dragons very much,his name is Lord Ye. His house is full of paintings and books about Chinese dragons. One day, the Chinese dragon comes to him.He was frightened, and he didn't know what to do.
Dragons can also represent lies,so maybe the chinese old proverb not really true

There is also a cartoon, seven dragon balls
It takes only one wish to save everyone

and now Jesus has return , not soon, already.
He arrived sooner than most people thought
Immanuel ,I lived like this for a long time

I can hear voices that people can't hear everyday, like the wind, but it's not
I can also hear the voices of unbelievers from there

Matt
24:32
"Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near.

Mark 13:26 14:62

luke 12:38

And if he shall come in the second watch,or come in the third watch,and fine them so,blessed are those servants.
The second coming.
Dont't miss the second watch
Don't know the third watch
Hebrew 9:28

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many;and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

BLESSINGS TO ALL
John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Please give a listen to the message and less attention to the messager.

Jun 6, 2020
“Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There he is,‘ do not believe him. For false Christ’s and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. Behold, I have told you in advance. So if they say to you, ‘Behold, he is in the wilderness,’ do not believe them. For just as lightening comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.”

(Matthew 24:23-27)

”Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. And he will send forth his angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.”

(Matthew 24:29-31)

The second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ has not happened. It will happen, but it is still a future event.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I didn't say something like this "Behold,here is the christ" or "there he is" or "behold,he is in the wilderness"
So far, none of this has happened. Can you think what the Bible says will really happen?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2008.5.12 There was a 8.8 magnitude earthquake in China,WenChuan Earthquake
I have seen the sun was darkened in news,it was not that it doesn't glow,
I can only describe a large dark area in the part of the solar wind,
It's not something that can be seen with the eyes, it's seen by astronomical observation equipment
psb.png
Can total solar eclipse and total lunar eclipse be ok????So much has happened these years
I really don't know the stars,
But I did see a star fall from the sky,
Then it turned into a civil aircraft flying over my head, silent and powerless.I'm serious.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Once while in the Rockies I happened to be with two astrophysicists at my camp siste one night. I noticed what I guessed was a satellite moving thought the night sky. Pointing it tout to my friends we three watched as it moved silently across the sky when it stopped between two stars and backed up a bit and seemed to just park there stationery.

When.. I have seral friends who formed the astrophysics department at that time, but these two were but two of them, and a bit on the flake side of the box. The one declared it must be aliens' in a space ship stopping to observe the earth and perhaps more than just observe.

Something occurred to me and I asked if it were possible to launch a satellite and put it in a stationary orbit, and so the one said, , " Right, we have just witnessed a satellite being put into a synchronous orbit of the earth.

This goes to show that not all PhD-s are completely in control of what they see., and observe. Even this hillbilly from the Ozarks was able to fill them in on what was going on in near space. lol.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
@soberxp -

Well, there is a language barrier of Chinese/English.....not sure if I understand your original post but, yes there is a second coming of Jesus Christ to the Earth and it has not happen yet but, is expected.

Stephen Hawkings as a secular astrophysicist non-believer spoke often about how the Earth is dying and will not be able to last past 100 to 200 years. So, all life expectancy and even planet Earth are coming to an end eventually.

Jesus Christ has to return very soon! We'll go through some bad stuff with the anti-christ first but, Jesus will show up right on time! :love:(y)

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I can tell the difference between an airliner and a falling star, Civil aircraft has flashing lights at night, I see the stars fall and tuerned into the aircraft has no power, no light, no sound.I can't mistake a human airliner for alien technology, as others do. I am a military fan,such as Usa F-22 YF23 F117 F-16 F18 China F-20 F-10 F-11 F-15 F-16,I just like it,but don't like war.

For just as lightening comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.”

I always thought that I was the only one who saw Jesus.but, There was an east lightning Church build in my city during that time,( I think they maybe know something,same city,same time)So why they use the name east lightning Church
They forced people to join and were regarded as evil cults by our state, don't know if you know it in CCTV NEws.

If it doesn't count, then lightning represents electricity. I come from the East. I communicate through the network through electricity. Associate it

I don't know how you understand the words of the Bible.
But I also said, I saw him Jesus on the sky,not here or there but on the sky, there is no reason that Jesus only appeared for me

Eclipse of the sun and the moon, have happened these years,and I give that pic
everyday has stars fall from sky.

God said that he was thinking of peace, but I felt that your understanding is the end of the world

soberxp

May 3, 2018
Matthew 24:36
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Mark 13:32

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

If I didn't tell you that Jesus has come and you won't know the day and time, how do you know it's in the future?

Why not put yourself in the position of thinking? If I didn't see it, did I need to waste my time on something? What's the benefit for me?(for lies ? for money ? for what ?)

soberxp

May 3, 2018
2020 Perseid meteor shower

psb.jpg
I drew this picture from a video,
This is the Chinese character for spirit,灵
I wonder if anyone has seen this video, a meteor has fallen, and then dispersed.
Because it's a long time ago, I can't find the original video

If anyone knows about this video, please show it

Mar 28, 2016
I didn't say something like this "Behold,here is the christ" or "there he is" or "behold,he is in the wilderness"
So far, none of this has happened. Can you think what the Bible says will really happen?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
You did say behold by offering idol images as lying wonders . What's the understanding of God in these images you offer.? Can we add them the the Bible? Remember nothing proves nothing.

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Learn what it means to walk (understand God not seen) by faith then its easier to not give into the desires of the flesh Being strengthened by His Spirit. Look up to where our help comes from then ahead. Called mixing faith .

soberxp

May 3, 2018
You didn't really read this post. I just want to tell you that he has come. If you always want to take the Bible against the Bible, I have nothing to say. I have already said what should be said, the evidence that should be given and has been given. These are not what I want to say, but what I saw unintentionally. I don't want to be different from others,

This is not the last failure , 70AD announced that he would come back, this time he really came, why can't you believe ?after 2000 years.

It's not that God can't let you see Jesus,Because you didn't see him, you believed, you were blessed.
BLESSINGS TO ALL
John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

It's just that when you see this information, you choose not to believe it, because as long as one person lies, you will doubt the truth.

I just wrote and drew what I saw, and a lot of what I saw I didn't write and draw. I just regret why I didn't take a photograph,I think it's probably because of the first commandment in the law.To tell honestly is not worth than a photograph.sad.

I'm not mixing anything in the bible,
I just add my feelings. It's not the first time I've said The second coming of Jesus. I've talked about it in other American forums before. I've met too many people as you. It's not surprising to see so many people as you, so I think,In China, there is a old proverb,There is a man who likes Chinese dragons very much,his name is Lord Ye. His house is full of paintings and books about Chinese dragons. One day, the Chinese dragon comes to him.He was frightened, and he didn't know what to do.
Do you see any difference between you and this person?(God knows everything even the future)
I meaning Dragon can represent lies,so maybe the fact of chinese old proverb not really true for/to you(this is just my feeling,it's not bible?????)So for me, when he came, you didn't know what to do.

what to do,
It's your choice, not mine.but the Bible has written what to do.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
You did say behold by offering idol images as lying wonders . What's the understanding of God in these images you offer.? Can we add them the the Bible? Remember nothing proves nothing.

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Learn what it means to walk (understand God not seen) by faith then its easier to not give into the desires of the flesh Being strengthened by His Spirit. Look up to where our help comes from then ahead. Called mixing faith .

Matthew 7:3
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

Matthew 7:4
How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

Matthew 7:5
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Matthew 7:7
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Matthew 7:8
For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

Matthew 7:9
"Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?

Matthew 7:10
Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake?

7:11
If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Mar 28, 2016
Matthew 7:3
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

Matthew 7:4
How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

Matthew 7:5
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Matthew 7:7
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Matthew 7:8
For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

Matthew 7:9
"Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?

If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!
Not sure what your intent is for offering that part of the Bible?

soberxp

May 3, 2018
Not sure what your intent is for offering that part of the Bible?

if you/we asked for the second coming,will god give you/we a snake wonder ?(maybe not you ask for it,but many)

I heard a lot of people looking forward to the second coming of Jesus, and I didn't fully understand the meaning at that time. But God let me to send his message. Maybe god had a purpose. I'm not sure, but I know that God wants to save all people, and I base my faith on this purpose(I know god will have all man to be saved).

I'm not saying that you're wrong. It's just that you can't be sure what I've seen. You think God's work is invisible. I don't deny it. But for the second coming of Jesus, which is what you or they desire,

This is a message that should be joyful,
Why you worried ? Did you worry about anything ?
You love to say that everything is under the control of God.

And these pictures that I've drawn, in a line from the Bible, say, God is the God of the living, not the God of the dead,
Mark 12:27
He is not the God of the dead, but of the living. You are badly mistaken!"

I did not boast, but received it from God

soberxp

May 3, 2018
使徒信經 The Apostle’s Creed
我信上帝,全能的父,創造天地的主。
我信我主耶穌基督,上帝的獨生子;
因著聖靈成孕,由童貞女馬利亞所生;
在本丢彼拉多手下受難,被釘於十字架,受死,埋葬; 降在陰間;
第三天從死人中復活;
升天,坐在全能父上帝的右邊;
將來必從那裡降臨,審判活人,死人。from thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
我信聖靈;
我信聖而公之教會;
我信聖徒相通;
我信罪得赦免,
我信身體復活;
我信永生。阿們!
I believe in God the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth;
And in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord:
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried;
the third day he rose from the dead;
he ascended into heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of God the Father Almighty;
from thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead.將來必從那裡降臨,審判活人,死人。
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.

After I saw Jesus coming
I could hear thousands of saints from the heaven and the voice of Jesus,
And they said to me with chinese, "the day has come for us to judge the world"
I didn't quite understand why it was this time
how should I put it,
I didn't fully understand the Bible at that time 2008 year
for example
The Apostle’s Creed
from thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead.將來必從那裡降臨,審判活人,死人。

The problem is that the Chinese version of The Apostle’s Creed translation into English is that Jesus will come from there to judge the living and the dead.(It's kind of like the second coming of Jesus in Chinese version of The Apostle’s Creed

I don't know what's wrong with this,but god must know it.
But the truth is, I do hear voices from heaven,
Only I can hear the sound ,there is no one around me.
Please trust me
This is very important .

for Mark 12:27
He is not the God of the dead, but of the living. You are badly mistaken!"

soberxp

May 3, 2018
“Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There he is,‘ do not believe him. For false Christ’s and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. Behold, I have told you in advance. So if they say to you, ‘Behold, he is in the wilderness,’ do not believe them. For just as lightening comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.”

(Matthew 24:23-27)

”Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. And he will send forth his angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.”

(Matthew 24:29-31)

The second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ has not happened. It will happen, but it is still a future event.
Matthew 13:10-17 we read: "The disciples came to him and asked, "Why do you speak to the people in parables? He replied, "Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. This is why I speak to them in parables: "Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand. In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: "'You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving. For this people's heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.' But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.

I have a new idea, and that's parable

the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
maybe it's just a parable
What is more luminous than the light of Jesus Christ? so the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light
What things can stand before Jesus Christ? so the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken
That's why when I saw him, somehow I bow down on my knees

soberxp

May 3, 2018
one for all.all for one.
I really can't send The massage to everyone,so please tell others,or at least give it a try.