The sept. 27th conspiracy

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
23,049
4,101
113
So I hear that there is once again another major date setting on the 27th of this month. I hear one of two things will happen the economic collapse that has been predicted for years or a huge riot is going to happen on a massive scale.
People also believe it because the 27th is the one year anniversary of the final blood moon.

What are your thoughts?( as if I have to ask)
 
It's not going to be any different than what's been happening in this world. September 27 is just going to be another day.
 
As much as I would love to watch the world descend into complete and total chaos to the point of the surviving remnant reduced to eating dog food and then each other once the Alpo runs out, I have a suspicion that's just not going to happen. I can keep dreaming though.
 
So I hear that there is once again another major date setting on the 27th of this month. I hear one of two things will happen the economic collapse that has been predicted for years or a huge riot is going to happen on a massive scale.
People also believe it because the 27th is the one year anniversary of the final blood moon.

What are your thoughts?( as if I have to ask)

You really think we have that long?
 
As much as I would love to watch the world descend into complete and total chaos to the point of the surviving remnant reduced to eating dog food and then each other once the Alpo runs out, I have a suspicion that's just not going to happen. I can keep dreaming though.

I was just thinking of eating the cute and fluffy animals, but now I wonder what liberals are going to taste like...... probably a bitter turd sandwich.
 
I was just thinking of eating the cute and fluffy animals, but now I wonder what liberals are going to taste like...... probably a bitter turd sandwich.

People taste like pork. I imagine libtards taste like pork too, but probably like pork that sat out too long before it got cooked.
 
As much as I keep up with these crazy theories I think it will come and go and nothing will happen this is like the whole Sept 23 phenomenon 2 years ago....bunch of bs fear mongering.....yea an economic collapse may be coming but setting false dates is stupid and boring.....yes we should be prepared ahead of time for an economic collapse but setting dates and then it doesn't happen makes one look asinine......imo... :)

Oct 2nd is supposed to be then end of the Jewish shemittah year.....people are going nuts with that....my prediction is Oct 2nd will come and go and nothing will happen....usually whenever a date is hyped it never happens on that day but on an unsuspecting day/not foretold or predicted......
 
Lol do we have a dahmer dude here? ;) How do you know people taste like pork hmmm?????

Headhunters in Micronesia referred to white people as "long pork" because of the flavor. Other people down through history who have been driven to cannibalism through hardship have also commented on the taste of human flesh closely resembling pork.
 
There will eventually be a economic collapse & martial law in America. I don't put too much thought into specific dates though. Only the Lord knows exactly when the tribulation will begin.
 
We're probably commanded not to eat pork in the Old Testament so that human flesh doesn't become a developed taste. Forgive me Jesus
 
Headhunters in Micronesia referred to white people as "long pork" because of the flavor. Other people down through history who have been driven to cannibalism through hardship have also commented on the taste of human flesh closely resembling pork.

I can't agree that they taste exactly like pork.
 
So I hear that there is once again another major date setting on the 27th of this month. I hear one of two things will happen the economic collapse that has been predicted for years or a huge riot is going to happen on a massive scale.
People also believe it because the 27th is the one year anniversary of the final blood moon.

What are your thoughts?( as if I have to ask)

Well where I am we have another four hours and thirty five minutes to find out. I hope all the people who make predictions about the end, blood moons ad nauseum will be zapped off to another planet never to be heard of again
 
Well, it looks like I'm going to be disappointed once again about the world not coming to an end. I keep getting my hopes up every time some false prophet of doom tosses a date out there. Give me Nibiru, Ebola Pandemic, Global Thermonuclear War, Grid Down, Asteroid Impact, Martial Law & FEMA Camps...something. Anything.
 
Well, it looks like I'm going to be disappointed once again about the world not coming to an end. I keep getting my hopes up every time some false prophet of doom tosses a date out there. Give me Nibiru, Ebola Pandemic, Global Thermonuclear War, Grid Down, Asteroid Impact, Martial Law & FEMA Camps...something. Anything.

Nibiru? Isn't that a Pokémon character?