The sept. 27th conspiracy

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
As much as I would love to watch the world descend into complete and total chaos to the point of the surviving remnant reduced to eating dog food and then each other once the Alpo runs out, I have a suspicion that's just not going to happen. I can keep dreaming though.

ALPO! I can not afford that fancy stuff. Will have to eat O'Roy!:cool:
 
I don't believe in the 27th of Sept. It is a fictitious day and I refuse to remember anything about it :)
 
Tomorrow is the 27th...

Many the conspiracy about the economic collapse is me having to get expensive glasses tomorrow:p
 
Guess it's a good thing I don't have any money as that means I got nothing to loose....lol
 
Tomorrow is the 27th...

Many the conspiracy about the economic collapse is me having to get expensive glasses tomorrow:p

It's the 27th over here and nothing has happened....yawn....this gets old all these date prediction things lol.....
 
Something news worthy will happen today so these prophecy nuts will seize on it and claim ''proof'' that their prediction came true.
 
So about September 27... Must have missed the breaking news of what happened. Because I certainly didn't hear anything today.
 
Shiron Perez died age 93. He was Israels President. I am sure the Prophecy nuts are working on an angle to this as I type!
 
Shiron Perez died age 93. He was Israels President. I am sure the Prophecy nuts are working on an angle to this as I type!

yes 9+3 is 12 which is the number of original disciples....now it was also the number of tribes of Israel and thus it is symbolizing the decline of israel/church by this individual passing that the 12 tribes will now follow his same path.....this will all end in megiddo and with a huge battle....sept 27 was the opening act....as proven by my knowledge of esoteric numerology.....

( I hope everyone knows I'm joking here lol :) Sept 27 came and went nothing happened....just like Oct 2nd will probably come and go and nothing will happen...and thanksgiving, and christmas, and new years, lol
 
So I hear that there is once again another major date setting on the 27th of this month. I hear one of two things will happen the economic collapse that has been predicted for years or a huge riot is going to happen on a massive scale.
People also believe it because the 27th is the one year anniversary of the final blood moon.

What are your thoughts?( as if I have to ask)

Blain, you know better than this. Why do you entertain such superstitions?
 
You have to read crop circles to understand the end of the world

wiluuh.jpg
 
I just want the world to come to a bloody, painful, catastrophic end. I just want everything to go topsy-turvy. I just want this whole circus to end in a great big TA-DA! Maybe the black moon coming up on Friday will bear some fruit.

I should probably talk to my therapist why I have more "hope" for the world ending in a bloody mess than I do of anything else.
 
Well... The econmt didn't collasp, there wasn't a mob…

But there are weird clowns walking around but that's hardly noteworthy lol
 
I just want the world to come to a bloody, painful, catastrophic end. I just want everything to go topsy-turvy. I just want this whole circus to end in a great big TA-DA! Maybe the black moon coming up on Friday will bear some fruit.

I should probably talk to my therapist why I have more "hope" for the world ending in a bloody mess than I do of anything else.
No! Unicorns and rainbows! No bloody mess! To messy:p
 
There is a district in London called Worlds End you could all move there if you can afford the property prices! Its right near Kings Road Chelsea.