No kidding, really?
Man, I so missed that one, thanks for the heads up.
I thought someone here might have some of that too.
I had thought Jesus told Peter to feed his sheep and I thought that to be fed by any decent shepherd indwelt by the Holy Spirit was to be fed with understanding.
I was hoping to catch someone with this Holy Spirit indwelling in someone here who might have a greater measure of understanding and feed me with His (not with mine, or his own).
I sure wasnt quoting better Biker magazine, but the scripture.
Just imagine one of JESUS disciples answered HIM like you just did in 'arrogance'. Judas was close but in fact, they never did, but only you who dare would. Please do a 'reality' check on your 'attitude' first and come like a 'child' to learn from JESUS. Even a human 'child' would not have answered like you just did.
Anyway first of all, why is this so important to you and will they build you up or may bring a multitude of believers in knowing so?
They have been explained in simple and plain Scripture knowledge and 'as it is written'. And yet want to remain in dissatisfactory like 'Martha'.
LORD JESUS CHRIST said this;
'You will know a tree by it's fruits."
And second of all, what does, 'an eye', in your 'avatar' stands for and represent?
1. The 'illuminati'?
2. Or nimrod's 'sun god'?
If you continue in the same 'carnal' babes in CHRIST manner, sadly you would be, as it is written;
"Ever learning and never come to the knowledge of the truth."
Finally, your discussion 'expectation', even you will argue and fight to get them, can come only from 'a wolf in sheep clothing'.
GOD bless you in the name of LORD JESUS CHRIST.