The Singles Forum Hosts A Summer Cookout! What Would YOU Like to See/Do There?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Do you happen to know where the original video of that is? I'd love to see it.
No, I don't.

I just Googled "bear in water gif" because bears are my favorite animal.

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
I’m going to make Summer Orzo. My favorite grilled item, apart from a burger is marinated chicken wings. If I have to have steak, it should be beyond well done.

Dunk Tank- I’ll dunk you @SimpleSheep, but would also want to see @TamLynn or @christian74 get dunked. 😂

This year we are going to have a bounce house for the kiddos, but I could definitely see some of you jumping in.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I defy anybody to keep me out of the bounce house.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
how bout food on sticks

I know US peeps like their burgers and steaks, on the grill but they arent the most practical to eat

you either have to bring a sharp knife and cutting board to tackle the steak or you have a burger pattie that falls out all over your hand because..I noticed that peeps put way too much filling in it

So if I was grilling I would cut up the meat into bite size pieces, marrinate it and then skewer it to make a kebab and have it with satay sauce

and the veges would be corn on the cob grilled. (also skewered)

and you can all eat standing up without having to sit at a table having plastic knives and forks and ten million napkins that blow away

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I defy anybody to keep me out of the bounce house.
Don't cats have claws?!

I can't possibly see how a cat with sharp (facetious) claws being let loose in a bounce house would end well! :ROFL:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Don't cats have claws?!

I can't possibly see how a cat with sharp (facetious) claws being let loose in a bounce house would end well! :ROFL:
I never said the bounce house would survive. All I said was you won't be able to keep me out of it. =^.^=

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
how bout food on sticks

I know US peeps like their burgers and steaks, on the grill but they arent the most practical to eat

you either have to bring a sharp knife and cutting board to tackle the steak or you have a burger pattie that falls out all over your hand because..I noticed that peeps put way too much filling in it

So if I was grilling I would cut up the meat into bite size pieces, marrinate it and then skewer it to make a kebab and have it with satay sauce

and the veges would be corn on the cob grilled. (also skewered)

and you can all eat standing up without having to sit at a table having plastic knives and forks and ten million napkins that blow away
Have you ever tried cutting up and skewering meat for 70 to 200 kebabs?

I mean if you have that kind of time, that's great. I will enjoy eating mine. But I don't have the time to make that many.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
then after eating our kebabs and marshmallows etc
we can play a game of 'pick up sticks'

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
then after eating our kebabs and marshmallows etc
we can play a game of 'pick up sticks'
Now that was a good one!

Even if we could trust everybody to throw their sticks away, I hope we have some very good, very strong trash bags.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
I have been on the online chat w/ Verizon dealing w/ a landline outage for over 2.5 hours. I don't need sympathy, but a distraction sounds fantastic.

*ushers everyone into the bouncy house*

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
*goes back in time to add a layer of foam padding to the floor, so that it might be protected from claws*

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
Reckon all of us fightin’ each other in the Banned Game need a good dunkin’ in the dunk tank. I’ll gladly volunteer to go first!😂

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I have been on the online chat w/ Verizon dealing w/ a landline outage for over 2.5 hours. I don't need sympathy, but a distraction sounds fantastic.

*ushers everyone into the bouncy house*
Man I hate it when things don't work.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Legend has it somebody sliced a potato and that was what they saw in the cross section, so she used a picture of that as her avatar.