The song which sums you and your situation up

  • Thread starter Thread starter morefaithrequired
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

It only takes a spark to get a fire going
And soon all those around, can warm up in glowing
That's how it is with God's love Once you've experienced it,
you spread His love to everyone,
You want to pass it on.


What a wondrous time is spring, when all the trees are budding
The birds begin to sing, the flowers start their blooming
That's how it is with God's love Once you've experienced it,
you want to sing "It's fresh like spring;"
you want to pass it on.


I wish for you my friend, this happiness that I've found
You can depend on Him, it matters not where you're bound
I'll shout it from the mountain top -- PRAISE GOD
I want the world to know;
the Lord of love has come to me,
I want to pass it on.
 
some others that were on my top 10?

Lord its hard to be humble
you never give me your money
Fool on the Hill
 
Split Enz
That was my mistake
the video really expresses my penchant for weird, zany, .....it almost celebrates mental illness. it validates strangeness.
 
love that song by the way
Yes, it is a good one... like many of Joni's songs :) I listened to her music a lot...

One of my closest friends really liked her as well, and
could play her songs in those open tunings Joni used.
We lived and dreamed and played lots of music together (y)


My friend passed away last year. I hitch-hiked
out west with her and her ex-boyfriend, in 1977.
 
  • Like
Reactions: morefaithrequired
Yes, it is a good one... like many of Joni's songs :) I listened to her music a lot...

One of my closest friends really liked her as well, and
could play her songs in those open tunings Joni used.
We lived and dreamed and played lots of music together (y)


My friend passed away last year. I hitch-hiked
out west with her and her ex-boyfriend, in 1977.
hitch hiking... theres a good topic
 
i last hitch-hiked in 1990. in ireland. from dublin to galway.
who hitch hikes now? anyone? and where?