It's a great video. As far as the Law, it's has everything to do with the Gospel. It's not the Gospel, it's what showed us that we can not please God, when the Spirit moves on us in conviction. As Paul put it, it's a tutor to us.
Galatians 3:22-25 "But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. 23 But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed. 24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor."
Romans 3:19-20 "Now we know that whatever the law says it speaks to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be stopped, and the whole world may be held accountable to God.20 For by works of the law no human being will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin."
This is why there so many unregenerate people in the Church today or should I say around the Church today. The message of God loves us is not the Gospel. It's not like it was when I was go to school, they had the 10 Commandments up, we prayed, they taught some about creation and we used to sing hymns. I don't know the name of one of the song/hymn that we used to song, it went, "My eyes have seen the coming of the Lord, then something about the grape of wrath, I can't remember the rest. I didn't even know it was a Christian song until I got saved.
The Law isn't the Gospel but it is a valid part of bring people to know the Lord. I believe if more preachers of the Gospel would use the Law there would be a greater move of God's Spirit. Wesley said when he went into a new city he would preach 90% Law, Then after a period of time he would bring more Gospel when he felt that the foundation had been laid. Remember that guy didn't even mention the name of Jesus for 2 months, all teach on the OT, which laid the foundation for the Gospel. Jesus didn't have to do this with Israel because they received the Law from God. The apostles always went to the synagogue to preach/teach the Gospel. King Agrippa was familiar with Judaism it's the foundation of Christ's Gospel message.
It makes it so simple when evangelizing, how do you witness to a muslim, show them the 10 Commandments, how do you witness to a gay person, tell them about the 10 Commandments, how do you witness to a hindu tell them about the 10 Commandments. Once I understood the uses of the 10 Commandments in evangelism and how God calls people to His Son. It took the presser one feels when witnessing or at least I felt. I don't have to talk them into saying a prayer, God's going to save them. It's not my job to save them or to figure out who's called and who isn't, I use commanded to evangelize nothing more.
It's life changing when it come to evangelizing.