The struggle before the reward.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cherries

Senior Member
Feb 21, 2007
477
9
18
It happens I guess to the best of us. Especially those starting over trying to work hard just to be okay. I am just in the beginning, it just seems that it will take forever to get over these hurdles but I know they wont last. I am struggling, financially, spiritually, physically and mentally. I just can't wait to get to the point where I'm doing alright. But during these times I work hard and do all I can and I wait. I know my Heavenly Father has a much greater plan for me and if I seek Him first everything will follow after. So Lord I leave it in your most very capable hands. For now I will just take in all the life lessons that's coming my way and letting these things I'm going through transform me into a much better person in the future. One day when I am doing much better I hope to never forget the mountains I climbed along the way just to get there and that God was the one that lead me through it all and carried me when I couldn't go any further.


Psalm 55:22

22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
 
Without pain there can be no gain because without struggle the gain cannot be appreciated and you would be worse off than before without even realizing it.
 
amen brother that is true, I will appreciate it more later after I reap the rewards of my labor. The best part is we are not alone we have the Lord with us and that is more than we could ever ask for. <3 thank you for the words of encouragement.
 
I feel the pain and confusing thoughts you have. I am also going through a vert crazy time mentally and spiritually. Trust your instincts with people, instincts are clues our mind recognizes in another persons voice,actions and face that we do not understand but the mind sees the pasterns and matches it with past behavior ; this is were we get intuition which is our mind predicting with almost 100% accuracy the eventual outcome or intent of others. Humans have been given this ability from God thousands of years ago to keep us safe from danger.
God Bless
,
 
Leopold1;bt19740 said:
I feel the pain and confusing thoughts you have. I am also going through a vert crazy time mentally and spiritually. Trust your instincts with people, instincts are clues our mind recognizes in another persons voice,actions and face that we do not understand but the mind sees the pasterns and matches it with past behavior ; this is were we get intuition which is our mind predicting with almost 100% accuracy the eventual outcome or intent of others. Humans have been given this ability from God thousands of years ago to keep us safe from danger.
God Bless
,

thank you your right, i think i think i knew from the beginning that guy was trouble but i just had good intention and wanted to see the good in him. but instead i ended up hurting myself, giving myself freely to someone who didnt deserve my love. oh well we learn