The Terrible Advice Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joefizz

Use the replace weapons with a bottle cheat on legend of Zelda ocarina of time on someone else's data,and expect to be told that it was a good idea even though if the equipment is a bomb chu you can't get it back!(true story again)

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Try to drive or operate heavy machinery before you know how your medication will affect you.

Wait, isn't driving and operating heavy machinery kinda the same thing?? :cool:

J

joefizz

Sitting on or throwing video game controllers doesn't break them,only pressing Z,R1,or A while singing don't worry be happy can break a video game controller!

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
No matter how many times they cheat on you, that person still loves you

S

Susanna

Make some rude remarks to your neighbor because she had to scold you last week. No worries. She will not haul you down to your dad's fancy office and tell on you while she is pinching your ear. Now you go try. LOL.

Prov910

Jan 10, 2017
If you're struggling to understand a bible concept, go start a thread in the BDF with your questions in order to receive friendly, encouraging advice. :)

Last edited:

Jenizona

Aug 8, 2015
The McDonald's Diet:

Breakfast: Sausage McMuffin with Egg, Fruit 'N Yogurt Parfait, and large coffee.

Lunch: Big Mac meal with fries, supersized. Large Dr. Pepper. McCafe Chocolate shake.

Supper: Sweet Barbeque Bacon Burger with Chicken Tenders. Large Coke.

That sounds.... amazing. As long as you work out every day, it should be good? Right? Right??

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Oh you're depressed? Well, you know what they say...you don't feel like you when you're hungry, so go grab a Snickers! Then no more depression for you. :)

Prov910

Jan 10, 2017
That sounds.... amazing. As long as you work out every day, it should be good? Right? Right??
From the looks of things, I think there are quite a few people on the McDonald's Diet where I live. My little town of 50k has three McDonalds on the same street within a two mile stretch. And they're all busy. (fyi, I've eaten exactly one meal at McDonald's in the past 18 months. Breakfast a few weeks ago. lol) :)

Aug 2, 2009
Oh, and it's 10x better if you eat the Mentos RIGHT before drinking the Coke...
This would be a great appetite suppression trick for people trying to cut calories. I'm gonna go try it! :D Thanks!!

E

Ellsworth1943

Accept everything posted on this forum as fact. Never, never, never question others.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
If someone is bullying you and won't leave you alone, never fight back in anyway ever! Even when they're about to break your legs! We don't want to be discourteous to others, no? :)

Last edited:
J

joefizz

Always say "I like pudding" in a crowded area to not seem weird!

J

joefizz

Eat like a cow to show your manners!

J

joefizz

walk up to a goat for no reason and say"hello" and expect the goat to not get irritated!