The Terrible Advice Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joefizz

Put your head in the mouth of many dangerous animals after all Steve Irwin did it,you will be fine if you try it!

J

jaybird88

my best friend was giving relationship advice to his neighbor, they were separated and thinking of divorce, in the middle of him talking his girl friend drives up, through the yard, ignoring the driveway, gets out screaming, throwing stuff and all the rest because she had caught him cheating.

Dec 12, 2013
Put your head in the mouth of many dangerous animals after all Steve Irwin did it,you will be fine if you try it!
Watched him actually grab and play with a Eastern Brown Snake which is like the 2nd or 3rd most deadly snake in the world.....but it was a barb from a ray that took him out....right through his heart....they kill about 3 to 5 people a year....and the secondary infection is just as bad or worse than the initial strike.....play with fire long enough....jusk like surfing.....you can surf 100,000 times and it only takes one 5 meter white shark to get a hold of you once......we are not the top of the food chain as much as we like to think we are.....

J

joefizz

Watched him actually grab and play with a Eastern Brown Snake which is like the 2nd or 3rd most deadly snake in the world.....but it was a barb from a ray that took him out....right through his heart....they kill about 3 to 5 people a year....and the secondary infection is just as bad or worse than the initial strike.....play with fire long enough....jusk like surfing.....you can surf 100,000 times and it only takes one 5 meter white shark to get a hold of you once......we are not the top of the food chain as much as we like to think we are.....
On that note,try to take a pearl from a clam and you'll get the pearl right away!

J

joefizz

Use an actual foot ball to cook chili in.

J

joefizz

Park your car then run around it 3 times and it will be safe from being spotted by pidgeons!

Jul 7, 2014
I asked a friend for some advise on some serious things. They told me I could do whatever I wanted to do.

Most useless advice ever.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Wrong, wrong, wrong.. Clams don't produce pearls. Oysters do..and it's not as easy to get one. It takes years for a pearl to fully form, and not every oyster has a pearl in it...

On that note,try to take a pearl from a clam and you'll get the pearl right away!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
And look what happened to Steve, he got spiked by a stingray...

J

joefizz

I asked a friend for some advise on some serious things. They told me I could do whatever I wanted to do.

Most useless advice ever.
You are learning Art trees lol...
Smash a piggy bank then try to put it back together and you are sure to succeed at being an artist.

J

joefizz

And look what happened to Steve, he got spiked by a stingray...
Well considering it says "sting" in it's name,I was surprised but not that a "dangerous creature" ousted him,though I think everyone expected something more "dramatic".

J

joefizz

Wrong, wrong, wrong.. Clams don't produce pearls. Oysters do..and it's not as easy to get one. It takes years for a pearl to fully form, and not every oyster has a pearl in it...
Then considering the title of this thread I was "Right" to give said advice,muhahaha!:cool:

Dec 12, 2013
A black or green mamba also make wonderful pets...get them riled up before you pet them for the best results.......

J

joefizz

Break a taco in half then sway side to side,it is a very helpful exercise that makes absolute sense.

J

joefizz

When making a decision change your mind 10 times,then decide on a decision then about 3 seconds after deciding,change your mind again,then don't go through with that decision at all,it's always a nice way to be toward anyone.

SovereignGrace

Dec 28, 2016
Listen to preacher4truth when he gives advice on how to withstand a bear attack.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
keep talking about bears around me. <--- seriously bad advice! ;)