The Third Is Coming

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Yes indeed, the third is coming. It'll be here in a couple more weeks.. lol

lukeabers

Dec 6, 2018
I wouldn't want to see anyone banned. Just because you don't agree with a member doesn't mean you should wish he was banned.
Oh, come off it. What has been going on around here is completely obvious. I've been to boards like this before and cracked them wide open. Not here for that right now, but you are lucky that I am not.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Oh, come off it. What has been going on around here is completely obvious. I've been to boards like this before and cracked them wide open. Not here for that right now, but you are lucky that I am not.
You are very disrespectful to everyone that you respond to. You are here to just stir up trouble and strut your perceived moral superiority. If this is the best that you can do to show your Christianity then you are a very poor Christian indeed. Pathetic. Go to some other site and pedal your filth because the members here ain't buying in to your crap. You attitude is deplorable. Bad.

Dec 12, 2013
In Daniel 12, a riddle for the length of the end times is given. Read it and you just try squeezing it into 7 years...I can't.

In Matthew 24, Christ gives us a clear sign of when the end times have begun, earthquakes in diverse places. Christ calls this the Beginning of Sorrows. We have had 'earthquakes in diverse places' since the advent of nuclear weapons. This gives us the answer to the riddle of the first seal. The white horse depicts, as one would guess out of context, peace. The bow, an ancient ballistic delivery system, depicts the missile silos, a modern ballistic delivery system (and, nukes are ballistic, once fired, you cannot abort them). Rides out conquering...and with the threat of conquering...
My view of the 70th week A.K.A. 7 year time frame....

First 1185 days <--the ministry of Christ to the loss sheep of the house of Israel

The 1335 days of Daniel 12

30 Days of Peace
1260 Days of Great Tribulation
45 Days of wrath

1335 + 1185 = the 70th week...A.K.A. 7 years

In a nut shell.....!

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
How does 70 weeks become 7 years? 70 weeks is a little under a year and a half.