The third Temple?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
I love documentaries.... history, conspiracies, and everything in between. I love to learn and I like to learn what people believe (even though they are 1/2 may 3/4 to 100% crazy)....

I watched a "Christian" documentary and along with secular people and Jews "Christians" were looking for the Ark of the Covenant. Now I am not a genius but I have Rev. 11:19... and with in His temple was seen the Ark of the Covenant". Therefore according to Scripture, which I believe, above any man, The Ark is in heaven.

The third temple??? Does it have to be an exact replica like the religious Jews believe? And are making.... If yes, does that mean the Ark is still here on Earth and they know where it is, or will God bring it down?

I admire the dedication the religious Jews have to create the third temple, but what saddens me is without Messiah they are lost....

Second question, will the third temple be built before Messiah's return?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
When a person truly belies God, he or she will seek His Wisdom, His understanding, and His knowledge.. All of the same of this age are deceitful, temporal, andmost times a lie.

TM19782017

Dec 15, 2018
I watch some of those documentaries with caution.... Sometimes, the producer of them can inject too much personal opinion about how THEY interpret scripture, layered with images.... Who am I to say their understanding is wrong though? I just may disagree if I cannot the dots with scripture.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Yes. And the Jews will try to replicate the temple which Solomon built, although some think that they should be building according to Ezekiel. But Orthodox Jews believe that their *true Messiah* will come when that temple has been rebuilt. Of course they are deluding themselves.

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
I watch some of those documentaries with caution.... Sometimes, the producer of them can inject too much personal opinion about how THEY interpret scripture, layered with images.... Who am I to say their understanding is wrong though? I just may disagree if I cannot the dots with scripture.
I agree 100% but I like to watch them to see what garbage people believe.... The craziest is ancient astronauts... the new phrase for aliens.... and they alleged we (humans) were not created but aliens came to Earth and left a colony and now thru evolution are humans are human/alien hybrids.... GARBAGE.... interesting garbage... but what is really so said is people really believe this stuff! THE WORLD IS DESPERATE FOR JESUS!!!!

Dec 12, 2013
I love documentaries.... history, conspiracies, and everything in between. I love to learn and I like to learn what people believe (even though they are 1/2 may 3/4 to 100% crazy)....

I watched a "Christian" documentary and along with secular people and Jews "Christians" were looking for the Ark of the Covenant. Now I am not a genius but I have Rev. 11:19... and with in His temple was seen the Ark of the Covenant". Therefore according to Scripture, which I believe, above any man, The Ark is in heaven.

The third temple??? Does it have to be an exact replica like the religious Jews believe? And are making.... If yes, does that mean the Ark is still here on Earth and they know where it is, or will God bring it down?

I admire the dedication the religious Jews have to create the third temple, but what saddens me is without Messiah they are lost....

Just something to ponder concerning the Ark of the Covenant....and Hebrews as well as other references state clearly that the things on earth are TYPES OR REPRESENTATIVE of what is in heaven.....meaning....the ark on the earth built by men represents WHAT IS IN HEAVEN......so......just something to ponder migo

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
Just something to ponder concerning the Ark of the Covenant....and Hebrews as well as other references state clearly that the things on earth are TYPES OR REPRESENTATIVE of what is in heaven.....meaning....the ark on the earth built by men represents WHAT IS IN HEAVEN......so......just something to ponder migo
I love your post by the way, but do you think the third temple, which we know will happen, will have a replica or God will bring the real one down?

No right or wrong, this kind of thing (questions) I just love to ponder.... and people's opinions.... So please give your thoughts.... Will the 3rd temple be an exact replica of the first?

Dec 12, 2013
I love your post by the way, but do you think the third temple, which we know will happen, will have a replica or God will bring the real one down?

No right or wrong, this kind of thing (questions) I just love to ponder.... and people's opinions.... So please give your thoughts.... Will the 3rd temple be an exact replica of the first?
I have always believed that it would be more along the lines of the tabernacle that was used in the wilderness under Moses.....after all, they have the divine instructions in the O.T. so as to replicate it precisely......but, I have also read that they already have the material prepared off site and could assemble it within a month or so......time will tell for sure

Sep 29, 2019

To me it doesn't matter. The point is, is the temple being built in us?

Scrobulous

Sep 17, 2018
There is a straightforward answer to your second question: No! All this third temple speculation stems from a misunderstanding. The destruction of the second temple in AD70 was a direct fulfilment of Jesus' prophecy in Matthew 24. God was judging the covenant breakers and bringing the old covenant to an end. Under the new covenant we are the temple. There is no need for a third temple, such a thing play no role in God's plan. In fact it would be a return from the substance to the shadow. All this stuff about the antichrist happened in the first century. There is not going to be any end time tribulation, or rapture. Christ will appear, suddenly, like a thief and whatever happens in modern day Israel is utterly irrelevant. So, be ready for the return of Christ. It could happen in the next 10 minutes!

Mar 28, 2016

There will not be any temples made with human hands standing in the holy unseen place of the glory of God as the abomination of desolation. The time of reformation as continuing authority to restore is here.

The ark of hidden glory represents the new order . No temple .Its the end of time. The inner glory is revealed.

And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. Revelation 21:22-24

I would suggest looking at the old testament example of the ark as a glorious hiding place. The book of the law as to the letter that kills is placed on the side. Hiding the things of glory.

In the new heavens and earth death as to the letter of the law will be destroyed by the glorious opening in respect to the law of faith exposing the hidden manna spoken of in Revelation 2:17 . The letter of the law death will never rise and condemn a whole creation ever again

Deuteronomy 31:26Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee. For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the Lord; and how much more after my death? Gather unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to record against them.

The Ark a tool of unseen faith revealing the eternal glory.

Apr 15, 2017

The Jews will rebuild their temple and go back to animal sacrifices, and the man of sin, New Age Christ, will try to deceive the Jews that he is their God and Messiah.

The Bible says that Israel has 70 weeks, 490 years, to make an end of sin, and bring in everlasting righteousness, and anoint the most holy who is Jesus, which means that Israel as a nation must be in the truth at the end of the 70 weeks.

The 70th week could of not be fulfilled because Israel as a nation has not accepted Jesus yet, which Jesus said the Jews will not see Him again until they say blessed is He that comes in the name of the Lord.

69 weeks have passed with one more week to go which is the time God causes all people who do not love Him to follow the New Age Christ so He can end this sin business on earth, and brings Israel to the truth that Jesus is their God and Messiah.

Which the disciples asked Jesus if He was going to restore the kingdom on earth to them at that time, and He said the Father will do it in His own time, but be concerned with preaching the Gospel.

Which God said that He will bring the whole house of Jacob back to Israel, and will leave none of them in the nations anymore, and they shall know the LORD their God from that time forward, and He will never hide His face from them again, which the heathen shall know that Israel went in to captivity for their sins but God was always on their side.

Which the Bible says that Israel is blinded in part, for they acknowledge the Old Testament for the majority but not the New, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in, when salvation is no longer available to them, and so all Israel shall be saved, which God said He will make a full end of all Gentile nations, but not make a full end of Israel although they will not be wholly unpunished.

God warns the saints of the new age movement and their false interpretation of the Bible based on the occult, and evolution, which they interpret all religions that way, and is reality to them, and Jesus is not Lord and Savior, but a good teacher and love, and evolved to be an ascended master and avatar, and do not acknowledge a personal God, but honor the God of forces, or the power of nature as their higher power.

Which the time will come the world will only want to hear the Bible according to the new age movement, which the new age movement will pave the way to the beast kingdom, and the New Age Christ, and is the beginning of the end for the wicked.

The man of sin, New Age Christ, will establish peace in the Middle East and it will pave the way for all Jews to go to Israel for the Gentile nations will make it happen, and the Jews will not be in the Gentile nations anymore.

The Jews will build their temple and go back to animal sacrifices with no hassle from the Palestinians, and the Jews will split Jerusalem with the Palestinians.

The Gentile nations will come together and say Peace and safety as they try to establish peace on earth and the 7 years period will begin.

The world will be split in to 10 sections with a leader in each section, and the new age movement a unified religious system and evolution is religion, and their spirituality as they believe evolution is not done evolving people but they will become greater and spiritual provided by the New Age Christ in the future.

Anything taught contrary to the new age movement will not be tolerated, and a hate crime, and they stop the preaching of the Gospel worldwide, and the time the world will want to hear the Bible according to the new age movement.

For the first three and one half years repentance and salvation is still available to the world, and at the end of that time will be the falling away of the world, when the transgressors are come to the full.

God will allow the New Age Christ to rule over the world to deceive all people who do not love God, and the New Age Christ will step in to the Jews temple and tell them to stop animal sacrifices and he is their God and Messiah.

When the world follows the New Age Christ and takes the mark of the beast then repentance and salvation is no longer available to the world, and the fulness of the Gentiles have come in.

God will then send Israel 2 witnesses for three and one half years to turn them to the truth, and the Jews that know the truth will reach out to the Jews not in the truth and at the end of the three and one half years Israel as a nation will be in the truth and the 70 weeks have been fulfilled.

The Jews will build a temple and go back to animal sacrifices, and God will turn Israel as a nation to the truth that Jesus is their God and Messiah, and the kingdom on earth shall be restored to Israel in which the heathen have to go up year after year to Jerusalem to worship Jesus.

stillness

Jan 28, 2013
Walk trough the valley

I dont think it will be built, because God is not there anymore.

Mar 28, 2016
I dont think it will be built, because God is not there anymore.

He never did live in temples made with human hands as if he was served by them.

Why would he stand in the abomination of desolation, the holy unseen place of the glory of God? The hidden source of faith .

Scrobulous

Sep 17, 2018
"
The 70th week could of not be fulfilled because Israel as a nation has not accepted Jesus yet said:
And that's your problem. Prophecies are not contingent on Israel's obedience or otherwise. They were exiled and the 70 years was up. Daniel was told what would take place, not what might take place. Inserting a 2000 year gap in the 70 week prophecy should be a clue that you are way off track. The 69 weeks predicts the arrival of Christ to the year. That's why the wise men (maji) came asking where is the king of the jews and why they wanted to worship him. They had a better understanding of the book of Daniel than modern day JWs and Mormons. Jesus himself said that he would judge Israel and he did, in his generation. The generation that crucified Jesus were judged and in AD70 judgment came. The kingdom of God (Christ coming in the clouds is from Dan 7) and has already happened. Your interpretation of end times is a 20/21th century fantasy based on poor biblical exegesis.