The Thread of Cringe

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Howdy!

Got some pictures or jokes that are really cringy and dad-like? Post them here! Let's see how this turns out...

J

joefizz

I mean, those pictures that belong on LiveLeak, and not on CC...
I was kidding of course lol,but yeah hopefully people choose pictures wisely!

J

joefizz

Howdy!

Got some pictures or jokes that are really cringy and dad-like? Post them here! Let's see how this turns out...
It'll probably take awhile for me to find one that fits my thoughts on my dad/dads(adopted father and bio father)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Hmm, cringe-worthy jokes eh?

Hey did you hear about the guy who invented tic-tacs? Man, that dude made a mint!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
So you've all heard the joke that a pirate's favorite letter is RRRRR, right?

Well that's not really true. A pirate's first love has always been the C. (sea

But we know the C is harsh mistress. And a pirate always marks his real treasure with an X.

But really, all a pirate wants is a new I. (eye)

And of course they are always making their prisoners walk the h. (math joke, Planck's constant)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
SEEN IN THE NEWSPAPER: Last night it seems there was a 50,000 alarm fire... at the alarm factory.

Billy Joel was briefly detained, but they knew he didn't start it.

S

Stranger36147

SEEN IN THE NEWSPAPER: Last night it seems there was a 50,000 alarm fire... at the alarm factory.

Billy Joel was briefly detained, but they knew he didn't start it.
;)

[video=youtube;m50p-XScreM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m50p-XScreM[/video]

J

joefizz

Well come to think of it some of my terrible jokes are inherited from my dad and are cringe worthy so let's see...what are you an alien or something?
were you born in a barn?
stop letting the flies out!
you pour the wine and I'll cut the cheese.
release the kraken!
it's making my brain numb just thinking on these to type.

D

Depleted

Howdy!

[video=youtube;FrQyfjRdHB4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrQyfjRdHB4[/video]

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
WARNING. No barf bag provided with this joke!

Why does Norway have bar codes on their ships hulls?

Because they have to Scan da navy in!

D

Depleted

My dad is well known for his bad taste in jokes. He used to know hundreds of them -- one for any given event in life.

He remembers only one now that he is in assisted living for Alzheimer's. Strangely, it's become his favorite joke.

I went to the doctor because I was having problems with my memory.

The doctor told me, "Don't worry. Just go home and forget about it."
(And now you know where I get my weird sense of humor from.)

D

Depleted

So you've all heard the joke that a pirate's favorite letter is RRRRR, right?

Well that's not really true. A pirate's first love has always been the C. (sea

But we know the C is harsh mistress. And a pirate always marks his real treasure with an X.

But really, all a pirate wants is a new I. (eye)

And of course they are always making their prisoners walk the h. (math joke, Planck's constant)
I fear Post and Yah will get the end of this joke and laugh like crazy. lol