The Times of the Gentiles

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 8, 2019
London, England
Who is deceived by Satan in those I listed? Wouldn't it be Satan's kingdoms of the world persecuting those he didn't deceive?
2 Corinthians 11:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

There are Billions of people that have been deceived by Satan/Devil into believing that they are Followers of Messiah/Christ when in reality they are Disciples of the Satan/Devil possessed with Demons.

The Satan/Devil is pretending to be Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ and have done so for over 2000 years.

Quote:
And Satan is worshipped by men under the name of Jesus; and Lucifer is worshipped by men under the name of Brahma; and Leviathan is worshipped by men under the name of Allah; and Belial is worshipped by men under the name of Buddha.
Aleister Crowley

Nov 8, 2019
London, England
Some are accused of not being filled with the Spirit and need to get filled. By a work of self edifying.
2 Corinthians 13:5 King James Version (KJV)

5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Amen!!!

Join us and be "Without Compromise"!

Amen - what does it mean?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
2 Corinthians 11:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

There are Billions of people that have been deceived by Satan/Devil into believing that they are Followers of Messiah/Christ when in reality they are Disciples of the Satan/Devil possessed with Demons.

The Satan/Devil is pretending to be Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ and have done so for over 2000 years.

Quote:
And Satan is worshipped by men under the name of Jesus; and Lucifer is worshipped by men under the name of Brahma; and Leviathan is worshipped by men under the name of Allah; and Belial is worshipped by men under the name of Buddha.
Aleister Crowley
Do you have any evidence for your claims, other than that of an admitted Luciferian?

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Job 5:13 King James Version (KJV)

13 He taketh the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the froward is carried headlong.

Astute readers are aware of Sophistry. We are not fooled by a Smart Suit and Tie. You may or may not be aware that you Practising Sophistry.

sophistry

noun, plural soph·ist·ries.
a subtle, tricky, superficially plausible, but generally fallacious method of reasoning.
a false argument; sophism.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/sophistry

I do appreciate the definition it will be convenient for anyone who looks back at our dialog and notices that I laughed at you in post #511 then explained why I laughed at you in post #475 and by post #511(post your quoting) I said to you that I thought I had said enough about this to you that way they can determine if it is sophistry or sophia for themselves.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Sign and wonder seekers came up with the idea of a literal mark as if it had to do with the future and not the foundation of the doctrine found in Genesis .

The Bible is not concerned with the political $$$$$$ kingdom of this world .Which is already one world government in that way .One god of this world Satan. the spirits of lies. The fear of avoiding the idea of one world government in respect to what the eyes see. Only show some refuse to walk by faith the unseen eternal

The mark is the mark of Cain a restless faithless wanderer receiving no rest (sabbath) from the gospel as did Able. A work that was more punishment for sin that Cain could bear, the agony of suffering a living hell, dying, living in a body of death.

Like Esau, Cain saw not value in the unseen things of God.(faith) Cain sold his first born privilege seeing no value. For peace of mind. Kill the messenger Abel (the first martyr) bury him down under in the corn field. The out of sight out of mind pagan foundation. Esau sold his birth rite for a cup of soup.

Its not buying and selling the things needed for these bodies of death as some sort of political embargo.

What mankind should be concerned with is a famine for hearing the word of God. The gospel of our salvation

Proverbs 23:23 Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

Truth sets free. lying sign as lying wonders bind to the things of earth.

.https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+19:19-21&version=KJV

If the ones in Revelation 19:21 were spiritually dead because they received the mark and worshiped the image then the only other death that could be intended in verse 21 is a carnal,literal,physical death where the fowl actually eat their flesh so it's not intended as spiritual in Scripture and should not be spiritualized.

Nov 8, 2019
London, England
Do you have any evidence for your claims, other than that of an admitted Luciferian?
Acts 17:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Absolute irrefutable Proof is acquired by Elohim/God given Revelation of the Holy Scriptures/Bible from Genesis to Revelation.

Nov 8, 2019
London, England
I do appreciate the definition it will be convenient for anyone who looks back at our dialog and notices that I laughed at you in post #511 then explained why I laughed at you in post #475 and by post #511(post your quoting) I said to you that I thought I had said enough about this to you that way they can determine if it is sophistry or sophia for themselves.
Indeed, the readers are intelligent enough to determine for themselves whether or not you are practising Sophistry.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Acts 17:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Absolute irrefutable Proof is acquired by Elohim/God given Revelation of the Holy Scriptures/Bible from Genesis to Revelation.
I see no connection between my inquiry, your post about which I enquired, and this post of yours.