The truth about Christianity is hidden from the world

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2021
John 16:2 “I have told you these things so that you will not fall away. They will put you out of the synagogues. In fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. They will do these things because they have not known the Father or Me.

I know when I tell the truth here or anywhere you will kick me out of your synagogue because you actually believe your deceptions are truth. You all are so blind and just like unbelievers you will hate those who speak the truth. You will not even consider what they say because you are wise in your own eyes and stiffnecked. If Jesus was on this earth today you would call him a crazy false messiah just like the pharisees did. You would raise your voice saying "Crucify him" to the government.

God does not reveal truth to the wise and prudent, he only gives truth to the ones who are humble and willing to accept that they could be wrong about everything. You all have some false image of Jesus in your heads and you think he told you to enjoy your lives but in reality he said the opposite. He said he who cares for his life will lose it but he who hates his life will keep it for eternal life.

If you are not willing to experience the worst death on this earth or see everyone of your family members get shot right infront of you then you are not worthy of eternal life through Jesus the son of God.

I have offered you people truth with scripture's proof but you wouldnt listen to me. Quit being wise in your own eyes or you will go to hell.

Mar 4, 2020
John 16:2 “I have told you these things so that you will not fall away. They will put you out of the synagogues. In fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. They will do these things because they have not known the Father or Me.

I know when I tell the truth here or anywhere you will kick me out of your synagogue because you actually believe your deceptions are truth. You all are so blind and just like unbelievers you will hate those who speak the truth. You will not even consider what they say because you are wise in your own eyes and stiffnecked. If Jesus was on this earth today you would call him a crazy false messiah just like the pharisees did. You would raise your voice saying "Crucify him" to the government.

God does not reveal truth to the wise and prudent, he only gives truth to the ones who are humble and willing to accept that they could be wrong about everything. You all have some false image of Jesus in your heads and you think he told you to enjoy your lives but in reality he said the opposite. He said he who cares for his life will lose it but he who hates his life will keep it for eternal life.

If you are not willing to experience the worst death on this earth or see everyone of your family members get shot right infront of you then you are not worthy of eternal life through Jesus the son of God.

I have offered you people truth with scripture's proof but you wouldnt listen to me. Quit being wise in your own eyes or you will go to hell.
Actually one of Jesus's main messages was enduring hardships, persecution, and tribulation. I don't recall any feel good sermons about being delivered from all of life's calamities. I remember a lot teachings about keeping our eyes on the Son of God with faith to endure until the end.

Not really sure who your message is to. We also have the Bible so we've read these things. I don't think anyone is going to throw you out of here for holding those views.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016

I think you may have ran into the word of faith or prosperity gospel people. I don't know anyone personally who thinks they will never have to suffer in this life. I mean the Bible says we must suffer to reign with him. So yeah, I get ya...but that also doesn't mean that we are to just expect to have the worst life ever, and always be in pain or unhappy. God is still merciful and prayer does still change things, but yeah, there is suffering involved in this world as well. We are instructed to arm ourselves as a good soldier and fight the good fight.

Yeah, there is sufferings but there is also blessings from God. We can still be joyous in the Lord no matter what happens in life.

Oct 19, 2020

This has [nothing] to do with whether one is saved or not.
First of all, we are all subject to God's Purpose and Will equally (it rains on the just and unjust).
Secondly, you're tripping like you ate some bad shrooms.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Just so everyone in this thread is aware, the OP made the following statement in post 489 of "Are Women Pastors biblical?"

Also the apostle Paul, Peter, Acts and Jude are all false writings and all true believers will be outcasted by everyone. There is not one true church because the entire world hates the truth
I don't think that sort of error needs to be entertained.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013

Speak for yourself there friend. Yes there are some, even many who would, but I would not, nor did all who saw Him in person when He walked this earth in the form of man.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Just so everyone in this thread is aware, the OP made the following statement in post 489 of "Are Women Pastors biblical?"

I don't think that sort of error needs to be entertained.
Thanks for the information.............

jb

Feb 27, 2010

Says a four year old spiritually immature "believer." Heb 5v12-6v2, 1Peter 2v1-3.

You need to grow up (spiritually) first so as to be able to discern between good and evil!

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020

Synagogue? Are you Jewish?

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020

We could never be worthy. Even on our best day .

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020

//God does not reveal truth to the wise and prudent,///
In context this is about the pharisees ect . It was kept hidden from them .

Jan 25, 2021
//God does not reveal truth to the wise and prudent,///
In context this is about the pharisees ect . It was kept hidden from them .
Not only to them but all of the men and women who are not as humble as little children

Status
Not open for further replies.