The Ultimate Mystery in the Bible

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
1) The core reason why YHWH allowed His Son to be brutally murdered.

2) The fulfillment of YHWH's immaculate plan for HIS PEOPLE.

3) The Jewish people are Israel, but not all Israel is Jewish.

4) There are two kingdoms, divided from the one kingdom of 12 tribes. The House of Judah and The House of Israel.

5) What are the differences between the two houses?

6) Is Matthew 15:24 clearly understood? "I came only for the lost sheep of House of Israel"

7) Who are those lost sheep of the House of Israel today? They have been scattered and absorbed into the whole world.

8) Warning!! A spirit of "tradition" makes the Word of YHWH of none effect.

9) Is there more to having a relationship with YHWH than just "believing in Jesus"?

10) 1Co 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
1Co 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

11) The "Marriage" Plan

12) The New Covenant only mentions the House of Judah and the House of Israel (Hebrews 8:8 and Jeremiah 31:31). Where are the Gentiles in the New Covenant? Where is Ephraim?

13) House of Israel played the role of the Harlot and YHWH divorced the House of Israel.

14) YHWH's intentions were made clear in the writings of Hosea's life.

15) YHWH will regather the Two Houses.

End of Highlights.

Artios1

Born again to serve
Dec 11, 2020
11) The "Marriage" Plan
Maybe you could elaborate a bit on → 11) The "Marriage" Plan. I think I know what you may have in mind…. but not going to guess. Please elaborate as in how it relates to the mystery.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The New Covenant only mentions the House of Judah and the House of Israel (Hebrews 8:8 and Jeremiah 31:31). Where are the Gentiles in the New Covenant? Where is Ephraim?
All you have to do is read the epistles and discover the Mystery of the Church (redeemed Jews and Gentiles in one Body) under the New Covenant. So once again you are trying to manufacture your own theology.

EPHESIANS 2 KJB: JEWS AND GENTILES ARE ONE BODY AND ONE HOLY TEMPLE IN CHRIST
11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one Body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

It is rather disturbing to see people manufacturing their own gospels and their own theology when the Bible is crystal clear. Which means that they do not believe God and Christ.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
EPHESIANS 2
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

Ephesians 2:19-22
:)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
As far as I understand from the Word we are to actually rule with Jesus Yeshua, a lot to digest.. Anyway Israel means to rule with God.

Do we not all join in joyous praise of our Maker, Jesus Yeshua? This is what Judah translates as, praiser of Yah, God.

Perhaps my years of following this understanding have been wrong, but I will continue so until the Holy Spirit indicates to me otherwise.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
you probably know this, but in my position on these boards of captain obvious ( :rolleyes: ), this verse is believed to have been a hymn of the early church.
it is very beautiful :)

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
Maybe you could elaborate a bit on → 11) The "Marriage" Plan. I think I know what you may have in mind…. but not going to guess. Please elaborate as in how it relates to the mystery.
Herewith a summary of how YHWH is unfolding His "Marriage" plan:
  1. YHWH married His Wife - Israel as a nation - all 12 tribes (Note when leaving Egypt there was many who were not of the 12 tribes and those became absorbed into the tribes - just like in Revelation there are 12 gates made each of one pearl with the names of the 12 tribes.)
  2. King Solomon's Kingdom was divided into Two Kingdoms
  3. YHWH scattered the Northern Kingdom, the House of Israel also known as Ephraim.
  4. YHWH divorced Ephraim (the House of Israel), the Northern Ten Tribes
  5. YHWH plans to bring her back and remarry.
  6. The "remarriage" is the single biggest problem and forbidden in the Torah.
But scripture has it that YHWH will remarry Ephraim again, the House of Israel.

So, how does YHWH remarry the House of Israel without violating His own Torah? (See Deuteronomy 24:1-4)

Micah 2:12 I will surely assemble, O Jacob, all of thee; I will surely gather the remnant of Israel; I will put them together as the sheep of Bozrah, as the flock in the midst of their fold: they shall make great noise by reason of the multitude of men.

Also read the book Hosea to understand YHWH's marriage plan.

Can YHWH violate His Own Rules and Instructions in the Torah? The answer is "no". He would then become a sinner and both YHWH and Yeshua will not ever change the Rules and Instructions of Torah.

There is still much more to cover of OP. Like, Why Messiah Yeshua had to die? (See Jeremiah 3 and see Romans 7:1-4)

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
All you have to do is read the epistles and discover the Mystery of the Church (redeemed Jews and Gentiles in one Body) under the New Covenant. So once again you are trying to manufacture your own theology.

EPHESIANS 2 KJB: JEWS AND GENTILES ARE ONE BODY AND ONE HOLY TEMPLE IN CHRIST
11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one Body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

It is rather disturbing to see people manufacturing their own gospels and their own theology when the Bible is crystal clear. Which means that they do not believe God and Christ.
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
As far as I understand from the Word we are to actually rule with Jesus Yeshua, a lot to digest.. Anyway Israel means to rule with God.

Do we not all join in joyous praise of our Maker, Jesus Yeshua? This is what Judah translates as, praiser of Yah, God.

Perhaps my years of following this understanding have been wrong, but I will continue so until the Holy Spirit indicates to me otherwise.
“As far as I understand from the Word we are to actually rule with Jesus Yeshua, “

amen

“And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

and hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭5:9-10‬

It’s always been mans place in Gods design

“So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:27-28‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Everything created and then man made to rule it in Gods image We lost dominion to Satan but Jesus took it back for us and now we have the promise of a new earth where righteousness will rule and reign

“Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.”
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭3:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Its what the gospel of the kingdom of God is about re creating man in Jesus image , and giving us dominion over the earth again

Jun 2, 2023
Number 7 is interesting. The House of Israel,or the Northern Kingdom, was largely absorbed by Assyria . Ephraim and Manassah were grandchildren of the Egyptian priest of the sun.As for the Kingdom of Judah,their land was occupied by the Chaldeans during , and after,the Captivity.The term Lost Sheep is more mythology than fact. A study of the Old Testament should answer all your questions

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020

4) There are two kingdoms, divided from the one kingdom of 12 tribes. The House of Judah and The House of Israel.

6) Is Matthew 15:24 clearly understood? "I came only for the lost sheep of House of Israel"

7) Who are those lost sheep of the House of Israel today? They have been scattered and absorbed into the whole world.

9) Is there more to having a relationship with YHWH than just "believing in Jesus"?

10) 1Co 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
1Co 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

11) The "Marriage" Plan

12) The New Covenant only mentions the House of Judah and the House of Israel (Hebrews 8:8 and Jeremiah 31:31). Where are the Gentiles in the New Covenant? Where is Ephraim?

13) House of Israel played the role of the Harlot and YHWH divorced the House of Israel.

End of Highlights.
“The core reason why YHWH allowed His Son to be brutally murdered.”

Love is Sacrifice

“Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭18:4‬ ‭

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16KJV‬‬

“I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.”
‭‭John‬ ‭10:11, 14-18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭3:16-18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

It’s a self sacrificing heroic action done from the core of Gods love for humanity who he created and loves they condemned th e selves by sin so he became one of them and died the death for thier sins and gave the righteous life he lives as their account who believe in and follow him with all thier hearts

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
“The core reason why YHWH allowed His Son to be brutally murdered.”

Love is Sacrifice

“Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭18:4‬ ‭

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16KJV‬‬

“I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.”
‭‭John‬ ‭10:11, 14-18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭3:16-18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

It’s a self sacrificing heroic action done from the core of Gods love for humanity who he created and loves they condemned th e selves by sin so he became one of them and died the death for thier sins and gave the righteous life he lives as their account who believe in and follow him with all thier hearts
Yes, all that you posted is scriptural. What blows my mind is that we cannot fathom the depth of that love.

oyster67

May 24, 2014

11) The "Marriage" Plan

End of Highlights.
Helps to remember that the Early Church was mostly Jewish. All of the Jews could have and should have come to Jesus at that time, just like the Father commanded them to.

Matthew 17:5
“While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.”

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Yes, all that you posted is scriptural. What blows my mind is that we cannot fathom the depth of that love.
often i like to look at Gods design and purpose for creation and mankind before they sinned

“So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:26-28, 31‬ ‭KJV‬‬

We then see a closer look and how intimate to God the creation of man was and notice how the life within God is breathed into man and becomes man’s life and existance ?

“And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, ( just a created body no life within )and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭2:7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Men are called his children because his living spirit in them is what gave men life it came out from God and went into mankind and we became a living soul created in his image the life in him became the life in man in the beginning

“which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭3:38‬ ‭KJV‬‬

this is forgotten in the Bible for a long time that man is chosen as his children from the first of creation the foret man is made to be the representative of God thier fether from the first design

the only creature made in his image and likeness is mankind the only creature on earth with dominion is mankind the gospel is about rebuilding this truth

“And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭23:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Fathers love thier children God loves mankind made to be his reflection and glory on earth like Jesus became flesh and showed us Your post reminds me of this psalm which is answered in another book I won’t keep on though but you remind me of a particular psalmists pondering what is man anyways that God would keep up with our foolishness ?

“O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! Who hast set thy glory above the heavens.

…When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, The moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? And the son of man, that thou visitest him?

For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, And hast crowned him with glory and honour. Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; Thou hast put all things under his feet: O LORD our Lord, How excellent is thy name in all the earth!”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭8:1-6, 9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man. For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; and deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. ( he did it to save us from death )

Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.( we had no intercessor he became our intercessor ) For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭2:9-11, 14-15, 17-18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens; who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭7:25-27‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭2:9-11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jesus suffered on earth but he is enthroned forever as the King of kings now and forever believers will praise his holy and incredible name he loves us for sure

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God”

If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

…Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:15-17, 20-21, 23-24‬ ‭KJV‬‬