The Vatican and Trump to Meet Soon

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 3, 2016
to bash other people simply because they don't believe exactly as I do
God's Word says we are to contend for the faith and to correct the works of darkness. The Apostles did it, and we are to do the same. This goes for the cathloholics, the muzlims, the mormons, the jehova witnesses, the moonies, the new agers, the environmentalists, the baby killers, and all other religions that reject Jesus Christ alone as Lord.

Apparently, you have no problem with people trying to get salvation thru other avenues besides Jesus Who is the only way unto salvation.

That IS delusion, enjoy!

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

God's Word says we are to contend for the faith and to correct the works of darkness. The Apostles did it, and we are to do the same. This goes for the cathloholics, the muzlims, the mormons, the jehova witnesses, the moonies, the new agers, the environmentalists, the baby killers, and all other religions that reject Jesus Christ alone as Lord.

Apparently, you have no problem with people trying to get salvation thru other avenues besides Jesus Who is the only way unto salvation.

That IS delusion, enjoy!
You make assumptions without any facts to back them up. You're jumping to conclusions because I don't agree with you or your position. It's unfortunate that a man of your advancing age can't use basic reason or think in more than simple 2-dimensional terms. We don't agree, and we never will. I'm glad we've had this exchange though - I like it when people here put their personality and ego on display so I can make an informed decision whether to entertain what they have to say, or in your case, completely disregard it as the rantings of an egomaniacal troll.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
I like how people who call themselves Christians can justify acting like complete animals devoid of human decency to bash others...like cowards, from the safety of their keyboards. That behavior is despicable.

If Catholicism bothers you so much, then do something about it. Write strongly worded letters to Rome. Find someone well versed in Catholic apologetics and have a debate if you think you're so right. Stand on the corner next to your local Catholic church and go all crazy street-preacher on them before and after Mass. Do something active. Don't just talk smack.
Theres a major difference between believing that asking a priest for forgiveness, calling the pope "our heavenly father", and adoring Mary as an object of worship are wrong and just completely bashing anyone who calls themselves catholic. And also, you even know this yourself, as you said this right here-

If Catholicism bothers you so much, then do something about it. Write strongly worded letters to Rome. Find someone well versed in Catholic apologetics and have a debate if you think you're so right. Stand on the corner next to your local Catholic church and go all crazy street-preacher on them before and after Mass. Do something active. Don't just talk smack.
You are aware that it is catholicism that is the issue, and not just catholics.

But, here you are talking crap about Christians who believe catholocism is wrong-

Whatever he does, somebody here will go on a Catholic-bashing spree. That much is assured.
You put down the people of this site for "bashing" others, but you are literally doing the same thing you accuse others here of doing. You are literally just as bad as the supposed people you speak out against. And your entire post wasnt about loving anyone, you just took the chance to make a cheap jab at the people of this site.

You only hide it under the guise of "catholic bashers".

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Oh and also, I dont really care if Trump meets with the pope. Ive said it before, I never believed he was really a Christian and I did not vote for him because I thought he was one.

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

Blah, blah, blah.

It's going to take a whole lot more than a few of you to gang up and get anything done.

I'm going to give you a big piece of information that you really would do well to file away in that brain of yours - I KNOW I AM A HYPOCRITE. I admit it. Because I know I am one, I know others are as well. I have no problem, whatsoever, having my faults laid out for all to see, and most of the time I will be the one to present them to you all. I have no reputation to protect.

So, by all means, continue to quote me piecemeal and address each point as you see fit. It's your dime.

P

pckts

Oh and also, I dont really care if Trump meets with the pope. Ive said it before, I never believed he was really a Christian and I did not vote for him because I thought he was one.
Trump is the figure-head of the beast of revelation, and the pope is the figure-head of the harlot.

Both have life works to undermine God, The Bible, and Christianity. Considering their common agenda I imagine they are on good terms, at least privately, but who knows what kind of show Trump is going to put on.

Last edited:

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
I dont really care if you know that you are a hypocrite, but for anyone who feels put down by people like you and ashamed of speaking for things that matter to them when it comes to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Id like to call out the hypocrisy of posts like these so that theres someone speaking out in their corner.

Speaking like this only causes more conflict and division. Of course theres a right way and a wrong way to speak to people about issues like this, but to just paint them all across the board as "catholic bashers" is clearly going to do no good and will only cause more division.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Trump is the figure-head of the beast of revelation, and the pope is the figure-head of the harlot.

Both have life works to undermine God, The Bible, and Christianity. Considering their common agenda I imagine they are on good terms, at least privately, but who knows what kind of show Trump is going to put on.
Ah, I believe that the end times and the antichrist nations are all centered around Israel and the nations that surround her : p

Its fine if you dont believe that Trump is a good man, youre entitled to your own opinion, but I dont share the belief that the end prophecies will take place in the west : p

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

I dont really care if you know that you are a hypocrite, but for anyone who feels put down by people like you and ashamed of speaking for things that matter to them when it comes to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Id like to call out the hypocrisy of posts like these so that theres someone speaking out in their corner.

Speaking like this only causes more conflict and division. Of course theres a right way and a wrong way to speak to people about issues like this, but to just paint them all across the board as "catholic bashers" is clearly going to do no good and will only cause more division.
Thank you for the tip, Mr. Social Justice Warrior. Ain't going to change anything. If you are going to call yourselves Christians, then act like it. Don't hide like cowards, taking jabs at people who don't believe as you do, and then lying to yourselves that you are justified in doing so by cherry picking verses out of context. If you want to share the Gospel, then share it - don't sit and pat each other on the little head hitting people below the belt who are not here to defend themselves from your accusations.

We (all of you, and me) each have a lot of work to do in how we talk to one another, don't we?

P

pckts

Ah, I believe that the end times and the antichrist nations are all centered around Israel and the nations that surround her : p

Its fine if you dont believe that Trump is a good man, youre entitled to your own opinion, but I dont share the belief that the end prophecies will take place in the west : p
You think USA and all of it's citizens get a free ride during the end times? This immoral society gets a pass? Wishful thinking

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Thank you for the tip, Mr. Social Justice Warrior. Ain't going to change anything. If you are going to call yourselves Christians, then act like it. Don't hide like cowards, taking jabs at people who don't believe as you do, and then lying to yourselves that you are justified in doing so by cherry picking verses out of context. If you want to share the Gospel, then share it - don't sit and pat each other on the little head hitting people below the belt who are not here to defend themselves from your accusations.

We (all of you, and me) each have a lot of work to do in how we talk to one another, don't we?

Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.3 For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. 4 For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5 so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. 6 We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; 7 if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; 8 if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need.

Of course youd continue with the argument that saying wrong is wrong is hatefully bashing someone in order to continue having an argument and accuse me of cherry picking verses while providing none of your own other than verses unrelated to calling evil evil, such as verses that say "love your enemy". But regardless, it IS Christian to say that wrong is wrong, and it IS Christian to say that sin leads to death, and it IS Christian to say that Jesus is the only way.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
You think USA and all of it's citizens get a free ride during the end times? This immoral society gets a pass? Wishful thinking
Nah I just dont think that western nations will make up the beast nations, or that a western leader will be the antichrist.
Im just saying that I didnt want to argue with you about whether or not Trump is a Godly man, I never thought he was anyway : p

But anywho this isnt the place for this convo, we should stay on topic.

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

No, continuing this line of dialog is like trying to teach a cat with a lobotomy differential Calculus. It's just a waste of my time.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I like how people who call themselves Christians can justify acting like complete animals devoid of human decency to bash others...like cowards, from the safety of their keyboards. That behavior is despicable.

I have never bashed a catholic... I love my Mom and Dad and they are catholics.. I hate catholisim the decieving religon that has them deluded.. I hate deception. I care for the decieved.

But people who embrace evil see an attack on evil as being an attack upon people.. They are as blind as the ones who are decieved..

jb

Feb 27, 2010
And all Christians should hate catholicism because it is a deception leading people to destruction...
Do you people not get tired of playing this worn out record! :p

P

pckts

Do you people not get tired of playing this worn out record! :p
It an oldie but goodie. Do you ever get tired of trying to pass your defeated attitude on to others?

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
The President meets with the Pope? Shocker!

Next you will be telling me the sky is blue.