D
DanielTate
Guest
Well right now I'm just writing about certain issues my generation face and how we perceive the world in the 21st century.
Hahaa jungl...good one
Hahaa jungl...good one
It will do me for two hours, easily. Maybe even two and a half hours if I go easy.
I should make an amendment to what I said earlier. I cannot do strings (violin, viola) with any degree of realism. There's just too many articulation variations, it's not feasible with a keyboard interface. And I have to study most instruments before I can "play" them, because you can't just load a soundfont and play it like you would play a keyboard - it'll never sound right. So if there's an ethnic instrument with which I'm unfamiliar I will need to learn something about it before I can add it to a soundtrack.
Don't worry, I got you covered in those areas, and might can even back up some on a few other instruments as well. As long as they're easy parts. (Cello, Folk Harp, Flute, very easy piano).
And Roh, didn't we tell you to stop feeding the Lynx.
Yeah come on down to New Zealand, it might be a nice change, instead of having us NZers always coming to Australia.. Haha oh man I almost feel sorry for you Australians, having all these Nzers around..I don't think I've ever met an Australian who actually lives here in NZ, nope never.
If your lucky enough, you may find a massive moa bone but's probably it. My ancestors would of ate up the moa till there was none left :/
Thanks for your warm welcome. I got a box of chocolate delivered from the US today. The lid has some cat teeth mark although clumsily patched up and inside.. lots of wraps with a sizable stone underneath.. couldnt see a trace of chocolate. Misscris, what sort of joke is this?Hey Ms. Newton02 welcome to the Mad House a.k.a. Singles forum. MissCris will shortly send you a box of chocolates which is our welcome gift.
I hope you have a nice time here. And please don't feed the Lynx.