B
Hi, My name is Dalila. This is my first time joining a chat room. Well for starters I am a new Christian. I love it. It changed my life.
1. What's your favorite way to spend a sunday afternoon?
I like to get ready for the week. Cook a good meal for my son and I. Either take long walks or take him to playground and thank God for all the blessings
2. Who's your favorite band?
I always listen to WGTS 91.9 radio. They play awesome christian music.
3. Name one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't yet
I would love to travel the world. It has been something I always wanted to do, but first finish school.
God bless you all.
Hi, My name is Dalila. This is my first time joining a chat room.
Hi! I guess I'm a newb here, and I don't usually do these things. But I'm gonna give it a try for a bit.
I like to nap on Sunday afternoonsI'm a night owl, so Sunday mornings are pretty exhausting, especially since I play in the worship team.
My favorite band has got to be the Beatles simply for the huge volume of amazing music. Some bands have a good album or two, but the Beatles have like like 10
Hhhmm, I'm part Irish, so I've always wanted to visit Ireland. Unfortunately, I've never been out of the country before :/ I'd also like to try sky diving...
I play violin. I'm actually majoring in music performance, and I have a computer science minor oddly enough lol. Wbu?