in CC-years, I'm all y'alls Gramma. But Hello and Welcome to the mental ward, aka Singles Forum. Hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the site, and all the best to you with that bucket list.Any afternoon spent with my family, in His presence, is my favorite.
I have too many favorite bands to possibly pick a #1.
I have yet to do many things. My bucket list includes visiting the few states I have yet to step foot in.
There is a rumor there used to be chocolates, but it is just a rumor. At least now it is.
And if anybody is starting a Christian rock band, I volunteer to collaborate. I can play synth, organ, piano, and through my keyboard and computer I can also play bass, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, flute... just about anything.
Lynx why do I never see you in the YouSing room? We have a CC band starting up there.
Hello Peeps,
I'm ChosenJC and I usually eat food on Sunday afternoons. Actually every afternoon. Food is important.
I listen to Disciple, Demon Hunter, FF5, Barlow girl, Celtic Thunder and anyone else that catches my interest.
I am also getting into Roh_Chris's luggage. I'll be going to Italy this winter, shall we all meet there for our trip around Europe?
All I heard was chocolate chip cookies.
Where do I sign?![]()
cookies? where?