The Welcome Thread- Come in, sit down, stay a while.

  • Thread starter Thread starter MissCris
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
New to this you are? Unprepared for the lunacy you will be!

I mean um... howdy, and welcome to Christian Chat. :D
 
Hello all, it's been awhile.. so glad to see so many of you are still on here. Life, church ,work and my grands have taken my time from much social media..but other than my life group at church, I don't have a lot of outside friends.. and of course I want them christian :) .. anyway hello again to all of you..be blessed in HIS name!! tty soon
 
Allright. I'm laughing because I just tried to reply then pressed the wrong button.

On a Sunday I like to do sitting and breathing meditation or go for walks or rides in countryside. Or read.

My favorite music is stuff I create on my keyboard. I always do piano bass guitar guitar drums. I got into symphony style music because my brother played in a college marching band. I like soundtracks to movies.

Something i haven't got to do that i'd like to is travel to a foreign country. Maybe Australia or India. I want to go sky diving too.

Great idea for a thread or forum. cool questions.
 
And a new breeze blows in! Howdy Breeze7.

Have you ever dabbled with computer music? As in, letting a computer's virtual instruments be the voice for your keyboard? There's some great stuff out there, and some of the best of it is freeeeeeee! :D Some cool effects too, which reminds me... you can do amazing things with those guitars if you pipe them through a computer and let it do the FX.
 
Good evening! My name is Jo.

1. What's your favorite way to spend a Sunday afternoon?

I love cooking and having family dinner with my children.

2. Who's your favorite band?

The News Boys

3. Name one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't yet.

Go on a missionary trip
 
Good evening! My name is Jo.

1. What's your favorite way to spend a Sunday afternoon?

I love cooking and having family dinner with my children.

2. Who's your favorite band?

The News Boys

3. Name one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't yet.

Go on a missionary trip

Welcome Sister Jo.........may God bless you this night! :)
 
Good evening! My name is Jo.

1. What's your favorite way to spend a Sunday afternoon?

I love cooking and having family dinner with my children.

2. Who's your favorite band?

The News Boys

3. Name one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't yet.

Go on a missionary trip


Hello and welcome to the nuttery. Or, CC. Or whatever. Lol. Glad to have you join us.
 
Allright. I'm laughing because I just tried to reply then pressed the wrong button.

On a Sunday I like to do sitting and breathing meditation or go for walks or rides in countryside. Or read.

My favorite music is stuff I create on my keyboard. I always do piano bass guitar guitar drums. I got into symphony style music because my brother played in a college marching band. I like soundtracks to movies.

Something i haven't got to do that i'd like to is travel to a foreign country. Maybe Australia or India. I want to go sky diving too.

Great idea for a thread or forum. cool questions.

Hope you enjoy it here in CC. Welcome to our odd little slice of the Internets. We do have a music forum, and lots of people from foreign countries. Perhaps you'll meet one you like. There is plenty of Aussies and Indian's to spare. Maybe even an odd Belgian or two. Everyone here can be totally random and funny, so don't be afraid to let your weird side out.
 
An odd Belgian? If anyone is more odd than I am, he should be caught and shot.
 
Hi, friends! I am new here. If I do any mistake plz ignore it.

Hi megha and welcome :)
Don't worry about mistakes in here, we- uh, I- embarrass myself all the time and nobody holds it against me ;)
 
Hey Guys! Im Brittani.

24.F. GA

What's your favorite way to spend a Sunday afternoon?
-------- After attending noon church service-- I'd like to listen to my audiobooks, have family dinner and watch the Walking Dead! lol (favorite show)

2. Who's your favorite band?
----------- SWITCHFOOT

3. Name one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't yet.
------------- Climb a mountain, run a marathon, visit New York City.