The white Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CS1

May 23, 2012
hahahaha You think I am a Demoncrat?
Your blubbering foolishness is probably several reasons why we've ended up in this mess we are witnessing!
I thought you were letting go? nothing you are saying as other now is godly . Please lets stop .

You may not know that " white privilege" is not the issue but the slave mentality which many people have not overcome like abad marriage. They can't move on so they bring the issue from the past into their Present. Which cripples them from growth and blessing. The Slave mentality is far more damaging that the assumption of white privilege.
Irish were slaves, Asians were Japanese American were placed in holding centers, native American land was taken. and it was not only white who did this .The African slave trade was most blacks taking blacks as it is today. Muslims killing christians etc..

Apr 5, 2020
I thought you were letting go? nothing you are saying as other now is godly . Please lets stop .

You may not know that " white privilege" is not the issue but the slave mentality which many people have not overcome like abad marriage. They can't move on so they bring the issue from the past into their Present. Which cripples them from growth and blessing. The Slave mentality is far more damaging that the assumption of white privilege.
Irish were slaves, Asians were Japanese American were placed in holding centers, native American land was taken. and it was not only white who did this .The African slave trade was most blacks taking blacks as it is today. Muslims killing christians etc..

I work directly with the Police. I am true BLUE! But I am the one who is supposed to see the view from the other angle. And I do indeed see it. And yes, there is white privilege to many officers on the Force. As diverse as we try to work to be, those who make the calls on the fly are still human. And just like I don't back down from them, I sure won't back down from a nobody calling me a Democrat Leftist!

Apr 5, 2020
Where I come from, someone calls you Hillbilly/Inbred, that means you're a Good Ole Boy!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
This could very well be the case. I remember an episode of All In The Family where Archie thought that he died and the first person he saw was a black man and thought that he was Jesus. First words out of Archie's mouth was "I'm sorry". Very funny.

Dec 28, 2016
How is Hillbilly and inbred Racist terms?

Cracker/Cracka is a racist term.
I was referring to your previous posts.

That post is just pure callow ignorance. You'd never step to me and say it in public. :)

Apr 5, 2020
You mean about Police needing to be Reformed?
Or, about many Blacks today would not be who they are had they had Fathers raising them?

Dec 28, 2016
Sure, and who knows, after we settle our differences we might become partners for Christ!
I don't know about that, haven't met too many Leftist ideologues who've been converted. But you do sound tough online. Name calling others and all. The name "biker" and everything. Could just be you walking in the flesh though. Not sure. Maybe you could act converted now?

Apr 5, 2020
I don't know about that, haven't met too many Leftist ideologues who've been converted. But you do sound tough online. Name calling others and all. The name "biker" and everything. Could just be you walking in the flesh though. Not sure. Maybe you could act converted now?

I voted for and served under Bush 1, I voted for Bush 1 when Clinton won, I voted for Dole when Clinton won second term, voted for Bush 2 both terms, voted for McCain when Obama won, voted for Romney when Obama won 2nd term, voted for Trump when he beat HillBillary.

The States I was born and resided in have always voted Republican.

And the only thing I have ever enjoyed that were leftwinged nutjobs were women. I had a thing for CRAZY women! I enjoyed getting them mad and go from semi-sane to full blown whack in 20 secods flat ;)

acts5_29

Apr 17, 2020
I voted for Bush, and was with the Religious Right every step of the way when they pursued impeachment against Clinton. And now, today, I very much regret both actions. Fortunately, I wasn't registered to vote in Florida.

But even when faced with derogatory terms like "leftwinged nutjobs", at least then you are referring to a set of beliefs you THINK they believe, which they made of their own volition. Not a racial stereotype they were born in to.

Apr 5, 2020
BTW, I absolutely loved how Cheney ran our Nation before we went to Obama :)

Dec 28, 2016
I voted for and served under Bush 1, I voted for Bush 1 when Clinton won, I voted for Dole when Clinton won second term, voted for Bush 2 both terms, voted for McCain when Obama won, voted for Romney when Obama won 2nd term, voted for Trump when he beat HillBillary.

The States I was born and resided in have always voted Republican.

And the only thing I have ever enjoyed that were leftwinged nutjobs were women. I had a thing for CRAZY women! I enjoyed getting them mad and go from semi-sane to full blown whack in 20 secods flat ;)
So you glory in your shame.

Got it.

Isn't that Philippians 3:19?

You should read and submit to Romans 6:21. A lifestyle of repentance may help.