The woman I love still.

  • Thread starter Thread starter AoAGeneral
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AoAGeneral

Guest
I am rather new here. But I have a lonely heart. I was with this girl for a little over a year. And she stopped falling in love with me. She said she has felt jaded in the past with relationships. But had eventually fallen in love with me. But stopped. She couldn't really explain why. She hated God for it and everything but she calmed down. We are now as friends. I believe it was because of a sin I did that really ruined things. Ive prayed for myself, and I got my head on straight. I got to talking with her about it and she understands. But she still doesn't feel anything for me. I still feel for her though. Im still trying to figure out what to do. We are a long distance relationship and we had so many plans. All for naught right now though. Alot of trouble at home going on too. No job, getting her GED, etc. All I do is pray that a spark returns to her heart from which I ruined.
 
How can we help u brother? Its only in waiting on God through much prayer and studying of His word that u will get an answer. It may not be what u want to hear. God knows the end from the beginning. God could be saving u both from a world of hurt. I understand your pain.
 
You might have given me the answer. We planned to study in his word carefully together. Go to church. Even watch some together. You might be right that she isn't what I am looking for and saving from a world of hurt. Hard to fight the feelings of such love though. Even worse when not returned.
 
From what I've seen in life, when a guy loses romantic interest, he can be reconquered in some cases, but when a woman loses romantic interest, it really is lost. Saying this so you dont grow false hopes. We all have free choice and just like you, so does she - pour your heart to God over it. It will pass. It's a blessing in disguise, you want someone who wants to be with you and love you unconditionally and forgive your stumbles. She has no capacity to dedicate her heart to you to that level obviously. And you dont want someone who hates God... please believe me on this I've been there, before I met my husband I've been in a relationship with someone who hated God, he made my life into a nightmare. RememberTheSabbathDay gave you a great advice. Go to the Creator of all, He is able to fulfill and comfort all desires of your heart.
 
Last edited:
AoAGeneral;bt14407 said:
You might have given me the answer. We planned to study in his word carefully together. Go to church. Even watch some together. You might be right that she isn't what I am looking for and saving from a world of hurt. Hard to fight the feelings of such love though. Even worse when not returned.



I understand u brother. There is more rejection in this area of life because we fail to understand the Father's love. God says, Seek Him first and ALL of His righteousness and ALL the things He know that you need will be added unto you. So He knows what and when to be added unto you. Because we don't properly have the wisdom and understanding of Love is why there is sooooo much rejection.

Most relationships, relation-ships are just that, we relate to others in the same why we are related to. Meaning we give to each other the way it was passed down to us is how we relate with 2 ships passing blindly through the night on a collision course. God wants to save us and not hurt us. He says, I know the thoughts I have towards you, thoughts of peace and not of evil to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 11:29. The expected end is to save u brother. Jesus died that we may have life and have it more abundantly.
Love does not hurt when God brings two people together. Draw closer to Christ and let Him be your eyes and your ears.
 
What SoulWeaver said. I am sorry but this seems like a lost cause hoping that she comes back to you. I am sure that it is painful for you but perhaps it is time to put this behind you and to start moving forward in your life.
 
Thanks everyone. I will do my best to push on. Right now im trying to let go and just continue with myself as best I can.