The Words of this book Dan 12:4; Dan 12:1-4; Revelation 1:3-20.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 29, 2019
Greeting
someone ask about the many books, what book that Lord said about removing and Adding and I thought to share
Matthew 10:8 Freely you have received, freely give.

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Dan 12:4

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince, who stand for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever.
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Dan 12:1-4

Revelation 1:3-20 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.

Meaning at the day appointed the some seal are open, to brace people to coming events

Seal up, until

Shut up the words

The words of this prophecy

The plagues that are written in this book

The plagues that written in this book, Ten Plagues

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

(Revelation 22:18)

The plagues that are written in this book

The Courts of Heaven

Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon this place, and upon the inhabitants thereof, even all the curses that are written in the book which they have read before the king of Judah:

2 Chron 34:24

Gal 3:8-13

Ezra 4:15

2 Kings 22:11-13

2 Kings 22:16

2 Kings 23:2-3 (KJV)

2 Chron 34:21

Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

Psalms 40:7

Psalms 69:28-29

Psalms 139:16

And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:

Isaiah 29:11

And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Isaiah 29:18

Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

Isaiah 34:16

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first that he may establish the second.
By the will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Heb 10:7-10

The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying,
Thus speaketh the LORD God of Israel, saying, Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book.

Jer 30:1-2

And I gave the evidence of the purchase unto Baruch the son of Neriah, the son of Maaseiah, in the sight of Hanameel mine uncle's son, and in the presence of the witnesses that subscribed the book of the purchase, before all the Jews that sat in the court of the prison.

Jer 32:12

Take thee a roll of a book, and write therein all the words that I have spoken unto thee against Israel, and against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spake unto thee, from the days of Josiah, even unto this day.
It may be that the house of Judah will hear all the evil which I purpose to do unto them; that they may return every man from his evil way; that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin.
Then Jeremiah called Baruch the son of Neriah: and Baruch wrote from the mouth of Jeremiah all the words of the LORD, which he had spoken unto him, upon a roll of a book.

Jer 36:2-4

And Baruch the son of Neriah did according to all that Jeremiah the prophet commanded him, reading in the book the words of the LORD in the LORD'S house.
And it came to pass in the fifth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, in the ninth month, which they proclaimed a fast before the LORD to all the people in Jerusalem, and to all the people that came from the cities of Judah unto Jerusalem.
Then read Baruch in the book the words of Jeremiah in the house of the LORD, in the chamber of Gemariah the son of Shaphan the scribe, in the higher court, at the entry of the new gate of the LORD'S house, in the ears of all the people.
When Michaiah the son of Gemariah, the son of Shaphan, had heard out of the book all the words of the LORD,

Jer 36:8-11

The word that Jeremiah the prophet spake unto Baruch the son of Neriah, when he had written these words in a book at the mouth of Jeremiah, in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, saying,
Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, unto thee, O Baruch;

Jer 45:1-2

Which Books?

How many books, that the Lord mention, there are 66 books total, but there are more them 66 books, and there are those books will only be only be open on the Day of Lord

39 books in the Old Covenants

27 books in the New Covenants

Five Covenants

1. The Noahic Covenant – Genesis 9

2. The Abrahamic Covenant – Genesis 12

3. The Mosaic Covenant – Exodus 19-24

4. The Davidic Covenant – 2 Samuel 7

5. The New Covenant – Jeremiah 31

The books of Seven Seals

(Revelation 6:12)

The little book

(Rev 10:2)

The book of the generations

(Gen 5:1)

The book of the generation of Jesus Christ

(Matt 1:1)

The book of Psalms

(Luke 20:41-44)

(Acts 1:20)

The book of the covenant

(Ex 24:7)

The Book of Revelation

(Revelation 1:1)

The Book of Works

(Revelation 20:12)

The Book of Truth

(Dan 10:20-21)

The Book of Reward

(Mark 9:39-4)
The book of the purchase

(Jer 32:12)

The book of the living

(Psalms 69:28-29)

The book of the wars

(Num 21:14)

The book of Jasher

(Josh 10:13 (KJV)

(2 Sam 1:18-19)

The book of the acts of Solomon

(1 Kings 11:41)

The book to Shaphan

(2 Kings 22:8)

The book Of Esther

(1 Chron 29:29-30)

The book of Shemaiah the prophet

(2 Chron 12:15)

(2 Chron 17:9)

The book of the kings

(2 Chron 24:27)

(2 Chron 33:18)

( 2 Chron 36:8)

The book of Moses

(2 Chron 25:4)

(Ezra 6:18)

(Neh 8:1-3)

( Neh 8:5)

The Book of lamentations

(2 Chron 35:25-27)

The book of the law of God

(Josh 24:26-27)

(1 Sam 10:25)

The book of the chronicles of the kings of Media and Persia

(Esth 10:1-2 (KJV)

The Ark of the Covenant

(Deut 31:24-26)

(Deut 31:24-26)

(Josh 1:8)

(Josh 8:31-32)

(Josh 23:6-7)

(2 Chron 34:29-31)

The book of the chronicles of the kings of Israel

(1 Kings 14:19)

(1 Kings 15:31)

(1 Kings 16:5)

(1 Kings 16:14)

(1 Kings 16:20)

(1 Kings 22:39)

The book of the chronicles of the kings of Judah

(1 Kings 14:29)

(1 Kings 15:7)

(1 Kings 15:23)

(2 Chron 16:11-12)

Those who are not written in this book

(Ex 32:32-33)

(Deut 17:18)

(Deut 28:58)

(Deut 28:61)

(Deut 29:20-21)

(Deut 29:27-29)

(Deut 30:10-11)

(Josh 8:34)

(2 Kings 14:15-18)

(2 Kings 14:28)

(2 Kings 15:6)

(2 Kings 15:11)

(2 Kings 15:26)

(2 Kings 15:31)

(2 Kings 15:36)

(2 Kings 16:19)

(2 Kings 21:17)

(2 Kings 21:25)

(2 Kings 24:5)

Those who are written in this book

(2 Kings 15:15)

( 2 Kings 23:21)

( 2 Kings 23:21-24)

(1 Chron 9:1)

(2 Chron 20:34 )

( 2 Chron 28:26)

( 2 Chron 32:32)

The Law of Moses, those who are not written in this book

(2 Kings 14:6)

(1 Kings 16:20)

(2 Kings 1:18)

(2 Kings 1:18)

(2 Kings 8:23)

(2 Kings 10:34)

( 2 Kings 12:19)

(2 Kings 13:8)

(2 Kings 13:12)

(2 Kings 14:15-18)

(2 Chron 9:29-30)

(2 Chron 25:26)

(2 Chron 27:7)

(2 Chron 35:12)

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
All that is written in the WORD with regards to the TRUTH of THE GOSPEL is complete...

Some believe and understand that ¨prophecy¨ is forth-telling (bringing forth/revealing) what GOD has already provided us in HIS written Word and not fore- telling, that is, going beyond or above what has been given us...understanding that GOD did not forget anything but gave us everything sufficient that we need.

I also wanted to reference Isaiah:

Bind up the testimony

Apr 15, 2017
Greeting
someone ask about the many books, what book that Lord said about removing and Adding and I thought to share
Matthew 10:8 Freely you have received, freely give.

Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Dan 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
Dan 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Daniel did not understand what was told him for it had to do with events on a world wide scale that he would not be able to understand, nor could they understand until the end time.

For the book is unsealed at the end time for many shall run to and fro, advanced travel, and knowledge shall be increased, advanced technology, which the saints can then see, know, and hear of what is going on in the world, and how it is possible for them to come together in which they rebel against God and make war against the saints.

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Dan 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
Dan 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Daniel did not understand what was told him for it had to do with events on a world wide scale that he would not be able to understand, nor could they understand until the end time.

For the book is unsealed at the end time for many shall run to and fro, advanced travel, and knowledge shall be increased, advanced technology, which the saints can then see, know, and hear of what is going on in the world, and how it is possible for them to come together in which they rebel against God and make war against the saints.
Daniel could not comprehend what was told him... it sickened him.. he was told not to speak of it...just as John was told not to write down the last seal...
But they heard

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Something all should bear in mind about the Word as given to Daniel, and that is the mention that the wayfarer shall cease. I believe we are seing one manner in just how this is coming about today.