The worst heresy of all

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I remember a comedian who was talking about going to the baseball stadium... the batters box... the crowds... getting a stadium hot dog... the umpire... "I love everything about a baseball game. Pine tar, rosin, sawdust, you can find all that in a good stadium hot dog. Eh, a little mustard covereth a multitude of sins."
 
No it's definitely condimental. We condim you if you don't use the right one. You and your "miracle whip" you think you got this religion thing all in hand, but not one single real miracle has ever come out of those jars. :p
 
There is only one use for mustard and that is on a hotdog....and therefore it is applied only in a straight line. I am sorry but you are just flat wrong and I do not know if I can associate with the likes of you either.
 
Seeing as I like most of my foods plain and without most sauces, thank goodness I am not under all the condim-nation you people are obviously facing...
 
Seeing as I like most of my foods plain and without most sauces, thank goodness I am not under all the condim-nation you people are obviously facing...

I am starting a non condimental party to stand for the rights of those of us who do not like sauces. Would you like to join me? We have to RAISE OUR VOICE in unison against this discrimination by the right wing. :p
 
I am starting a non condimental party to stand for the rights of those of us who do not like sauces. Would you like to join me? We have to RAISE OUR VOICE in unison against this discrimination by the right wing. :p

She may show up, but it may be that she "mostly" shows up......dunno......looking at her comment......dunno :)

Seeing as I like most of my foods plain and without most sauces, thank goodness I am not under all the condim-nation you people are obviously facing...
 
No it's definitely condimental. We condim you if you don't use the right one. You and your "miracle whip" you think you got this religion thing all in hand, but not one single real miracle has ever come out of those jars. :p

miracle.jpg


(mustarder's gonna mustard)


whew........that only took 5 tries to post correctly.......coulda used a wee miracle I guess
 
i only eat honey mustard..no yellow or spicy mustard for me.. :)
Yeah I heard of you people. You claim to be the true mustard church but really you're just a branch that split off of the true church. You watered down the truth with honey to attract more people but it isn't real mustard anymore. We can't associate with you folks. Real yellow mustard is the only true mustard.