"There Are Only 2 Kinds of Women..." (And Both Are Bad... So a Guy Friend Told Me.)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Re: "There Are Only 2 Kinds of Women..." (And Both Are Bad... So a Guy Friend Told Me

lol! Well, I think sometimes I just post to post, and whatever pops into my head comes out. I fail to think about what I'm saying, and it backfires quite a bit :) Also, sometimes I'm less than clear on what my intentions or real feelings are with it... unintentionally of course, and a lot of people jump on it with a fury hahaha.

ANYWAY, I'll make a fun little list of women types that I can think of:

1. Gold digger: You got money, she wants it. Somehow, it ends up from your wallet into her purse... or as one!
2. Miss One of the Guys: This girl is not someone you'd date, but you'd invite her to Sunday Night Football with beer and wings with no hesitation!
3. Daddy Issues: For some reason, her dad didn't hug her enough as a child. She constantly needs men in her life, and they come and go FAST.
4. Ugly Duckling: This girl was the ugly ducking in High School, but turned into the swan after. Still somewhat socially awkward, but gorgeous inside n out.
5. I'm Hot and I know It: This girl walks into a room with her nose up high. She knows she's hot, and you better know it too! Generally, a B word. :eek:
6. Girl Next Door: This girl is your best friend, or "spare" as Seoulsearch likes to call it. You tell and ask her about relationship advice, but never date her.
7. Stacie's Mom: This is the older lady that is every "cub's" dream. They make songs about her and 4 letter M words. Also known as the "cougar"
8. Train Wreck: This girl is crazier than a locked room with padded walls. Her emotions are all over, and she will scream and cry at command. BEWARE!
9. The Ugly Truth: This girl likes another guy, but she needs advice! You realize you have just become Gerard Butler, but help her anyway.
10. Alicia Silverstone: This girl is clueless and ditsy. No matter her color, her brain thinks in blonde. Never let her drive a car. Ever. Period.
11. Tree Hugger: This girl thinks in green. She loves nature, recycles daily, and posts "save the earth" magnets on your fridge. Sometimes vegetarian too
12. Miss Cheats-a-lot: Closely related to Daddy Issues, this girl couldn't remain faithful to her own dog. Needs to cheat to feel loved or in control.
13. Miss Pushover: This girl just cannot say no. Constantly walked on, it seems EVERYONE guilt trips her. Local doormat for most guys. Sad case
14. Friend's lil Sister: This girl is clearly too young for you, but oh my gawh look at those... eyes! This will either get you 20 years or a punch in the face.
15. One Upper: This girl does everything better than you, or at least pretends! If you do anything, she has done it better, somehow, someway, despite how bad of a story it may seem. She's walked on the moon, can speak every language in the world, and once armed wrestled Arnold Schwarzenager.

How's this list so far? :) I could probably think of 100 more, but I'll stop here! haha
Some of the guys were brave enough to subject themselves to our lists of "categories of men", so I thought the least I could do is return the favor.

Leave it to DABEARS to come up with a list :).

The ones that would most describe me would be:

Miss One of the Guys--though I'm NOT into sports in any way, shape or form. I'm the girl the guys want to talk to... about the girls THEY have crushes on or about their own relationships, etc. And yeah, if these guys were to invite me out for burgers and fries or whatever--if there's good food involved, count me in (and in this particular area, I can hold my own. None of those wimpy little side salads for me!!!)

Train Wreck--HA!!! As I've posted before... I am one of those women who has about every emotion there is within the human range... sometimes all at once!!! I am one of those dreaded women who have occasionally thrown things, punched walls and furniture, etc... but...I am TRYING to let God work on this and if it's any consolation... I will at least try my best to make your life exciting and unpredictable!!

The Ugly Duckling--when I was younger, I was routinely made fun of for my teeth, build, whatever... the guys in junior high told me I was flat as a board, all those good things. To this day, I have about a barely-above-zero self-confidence rating, but I'm slowly getting better... and while I still think of myself as waiting to grow out of the duckling phase... in some areas of life, I'd like to think God gave me the last laugh!

The Girl Next Door--yes, DABEARS, I am "the spare"!!! Case in point, a guy at work a few years ago who, after checking out all the other girls at work and trying to talk to them (and finding out they were all taken), walks up to me and says, "Well... I guess I could date you... seeing as you're single too."

GEE. HOW FLATTERING. NEXT!!!

And finally... The Ugly Truth. Yes, it's the truth. And man, is it ever ugly. Sometimes I like having guy friends because I really want their points of view as members of the male species... but no, I'm not interested in dating these particular guys.

Sorry for committing my own sins against the other gender... but I hope to do better in the future, and I promise, God is changing my abominable ways! ;)