There is no New Testament command to pay tithes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 4, 2020
The old testament law of tithing is done away with. There is the law of love where we give because we love and are cheerful about it, not because there is a written command. I don't know a simpler way to put it. Read all the evidence here and decide what you think.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Ok,

I'm not losing any sleep over what you are saying LOL
I didn't intend that you would. However, if you don't present actual scriptural evidence for your position, is it because you don't want to, or because you can't? Either way, you haven't come anywhere close to convincing me that you are correct.

CS1

May 23, 2012
I didn't intend that you would. However, if you don't present actual scriptural evidence for your position, is it because you don't want to, or because you can't? Either way, you haven't come anywhere close to convincing me that you are correct.
Again I did, you are not accepting it therefore, it is not my job to force you to agree with what I have already provided from the word of God which I did provide. In addition, I don't care if you are convinced, compelled, or surrender LOL.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Again I did, you are not accepting it therefore, it is not my job to force you to agree with what I have already provided from the word of God which I did provide. In addition, I don't care if you are convinced, compelled, or surrender LOL.
Ditto to you. ;)